I am offended by................

coppercrutch

Noticed there are a lot of people on this board who like to get their knickers in a twist over anything. Gary McKay complimenting a Hibs player being the most pathetic I have heard to date.

So I though we could have a dedicated thread for all these people. You can come on and get all hot and flustered with like minded easily offended people. I will start.

I am offended by Hibs fans. ;)

I am offended by people who have the audacity to claim that Laryea Kingston is not world class.

i'm offended by very little :D

... Er, apart from KBers making lewd and unwanted passes at you, eh Bev? :)

more funny than offensive tbh

mind you, i find the idea of CCs ginger bits less than appealing :wacko:

I am offended by the politically correct hand wringers who go around actively seeking things to be offended by, even when such things are perfectly innocent.

... Er, apart from KBers making lewd and unwanted passes at you, eh Bev? :)

Is this an admission Shaun? :whistling:

I spelled your name correctly this time you'll notice. ;)

Admit it, the thought turns you on !!! Although you do have some rather strange taste in men. No names of course. ;)

I'm offended by Jose giving full backs a 10 yard start by refusing to mark them.

And Clum Elliott playing for Hearts is pretty offensive too.

Is this an admission Shaun? :whistling:

I spelled your name correctly this time you'll notice. ;)

Certainly not! It's an observation, actually: unfortunately, when some on here have had one too many to drink, their wit and decorum occasionally goes right oot the windae.

Certainly not! It's an observation, actually: unfortunately, when some on here have had one too many to drink, their wit and decorum occasionally goes right oot the windae.

Surely not!!?? :)

blondejamtart

To be perfectly honest, the thought of anyone's ginger bits makes me want to throw up! :Icky:

blondejamtart

Ummm, okay - I apologise most sincerely in advance to any of those of a ginger hue (or flame haired, or strawberry blonde or whatever you want to call it) who I may have inadvertantly offended with my previous comment. There.....I'm an angel too, honestly :angel:

PS: That apology does not apply to a certain N Lennon, who is without question one of the most ugly, horrible and most offensive people around!

PS: That apology does not apply to a certain N Lennon, who is without question one of the most ugly, horrible and most offensive people around!

urgh, i'm so glad i've not eaten yet, cos that would have meant me "enjoying" it for a second time

i take it back, cos i CAN be offended....

by the ugliness of hibs players, neil lemon etc

Its very simple people.

Ginger hair is NOT ACCEPTABLE.:)

I am offended by SUSS and his racist anti ginger tendencies !!

There is no place for that in Tynie these days. Well unless Lennon is playing. ;)

Im offended by keyboard warriors who are too bottleless to take action

I am offended by anyone who is excited and exulted about the possible death of JKB, then returns. What do you think is this hypocrisy because hypocrisy certainly offends me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I am offended by SUSS and his racist anti ginger tendencies !!

There is no place for that in Tynie these days. Well unless Lennon is playing. ;)

Shut it gingi pubes!:eek:

I am offended by politicians; mainly those from Westminster.

I am seriously offended by people like Jonathon Aitken & Peter Hain & Wendy Alexander: despicable people, and by those who say one thing in opposition and another in government.

Oh, and I am also offended by hobos being allowed to post on Kickback.

Archived