Why did the hibs fans bend over when Romanov asked?

Craigieboy

?33 a ticket. All the wailing & moaning about the price. How awful it is.

I actually agree. It is steep.

But why did they nearly sell out their end yesterday? Why did they allow VR to take them right up the pipe with no protest?

Were they confident or have they just got no courage of their convictions?

loveofthegame

I'd pay whatever Hibs charged me to go to Fester Road.

Its nothing to do with bending over, its just the fact i love watching Hearts and i love the Edinburgh derby.

I still feel i could buy a ticket and moan about the price if i wanted to?!

DuffJimmy1875

There were a few Hibbies I knew of put off by the price, but I think that the way Romanov now hands out the tickets - i.e. you only get the whole stand IF................ combined with the ludicrous pricing means that he wants to see Hearts fans in the Roseburn on Derby Day by pricing us out of the Derby. Of course the rules state he'd have to charge you guys the same amount, but we're only poor Hobos from Lochend, and ?33 is a large portion of our giro ;)

So by filling the Rosburn, we were saying "you'll not keep us away with your ridiculous pricing"

Do the Old Squirm and Aberdeen get charged on the same pricing structure to us??

Do the Old Squirm and Aberdeen get charged on the same pricing structure to us??

I'm fairly sure the Old Firm do as they're Cat A games. I think Aberdeen are Cat B so they'll be charged less.

DuffJimmy1875
I'm fairly sure the Old Firm do as they're Cat A games. I think Aberdeen are Cat B so they'll be charged less.

So there's not a pricing structure as thus "Hobos - ridiculous prices, Old Firm, slightly less ridiculous prices, Cat B, decent prices??"

Makes me feel marginally less financially abused knowing that the filth from the West are being taken for a ride as well as us

So there's not a pricing structure as thus "Hobos - ridiculous prices, Old Firm, slightly less ridiculous prices, Cat B, decent prices??"

Makes me feel marginally less financially abused knowing that the filth from the West are being taken for a ride as well as us

Nobody is being taken for a ride.

Think it's too expensive, Don't go.

Hibs selling out (almost) yesterday would suggest that Hearts have got the art of 'supply and demand' spot on.

Hope you paid the ?33 and suffered watching a team who seemingly turned a corner?? I would definitely think twice about paying that sort of cash for a football match especially here in Scotland.

Why did they allow VR to take them right up the pipe with no protest?

Seen a few before an after the match(not a pretty sight) probably the best offer they've had in a long time...

It will presumably make you feel even better to know that my dad's ticket for "Platinum" seat next to me cost ?38 (+ ?3 Ticketmaster Booking Fee) he enjoyed the occasion thouroughly

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Well everyone of my mates who went to the game yesterday payed much less than ?33 quid.

Was that not just one section?

Archived