Hangovers

Tams bird

Are they worth it ?:P

Due to being out a fair few times recently, I was summond back home by 5pm.

Would have loved to have been out for a bit longer but it is nice not to have a hangover for once.

Get the iron bru in. You'll be fine.

never had a hangover mate

a few years back a had a few mates down we went for a pub crawl and when we got home we started playing this pool game on the ps2 and kept losing and had to drink loads of sidekicks and glasses of straight vodka, ended up having to get the doc out as i collapsed woke up in the morning fine tho and went to play footy on the beach at about 10.00 in the morning lol

altho i cant even smell vodka now without wanting to be sick

Miller Jambo 60
Due to being out a fair few times recently, I was summond back home by 5pm.

Would have loved to have been out for a bit longer but it is nice not to have a hangover for once.

Get the iron bru in. You'll be fine.

Mines Lucozade hits the spot had a few celebration drinks last night but okay today.:)

Depends on how ugly she is in the morning mate!!!

never woke up with a woman :eek:

just up from a mega session ended up in roboos till 10ish then went across the road the MHSC till about 12 i think good day all round just going to have a hair of the dug cause i feel rough as......................:confused:

Miller Jambo 60
just up from a mega session ended up in roboos till 10ish then went across the road the MHSC till about 12 i think good day all round just going to have a hair of the dug cause i feel rough as......................:confused:

Thats the thing being a jambo we can celebrate :)

never woke up with a woman :eek:

Just seen your name lol

Same thing i suppose in your case then if you are single!

David nasty:)

It was actually meant to be humorous, perhaps another smiley would have been better. Either that or I'm not very funny. :surprised:

Not the way I feel right now but in saying that a few beers later on today might just change my mind

portobellojambo1

Not got a hangover, could quite happily erse a bottle of vodka at the moment, but I cannot remember too much of yesterday evening.

don't get hangovers unless i drink cider or bacardi, and since i like neither its all just fine & dandy;)

portobellojambo1
Iain, that's a bad sign mate.

http://alcoholism.about.com/

I think it is more an age thing dave. I can clearly remember football related things from years back, but remembering what I had for my tea yesterday is often a problem.

according to that i have a problem thats a worry :(:(

no worrys ill forget all about it when i have a drink:):)

As long as you have a coping strategy.... :P

I think it is more an age thing dave. I can clearly remember football related things from years back, but remembering what I had for my tea yesterday is often a problem.

I know the feeling. More and more I get into conversations and my mind will go blank half way through a.... Sorry, what was I saying? :dribble:

Crawled home having went on a mini pub crawl and ending up in the Bongo Club dancing to some quality beats!!! Got up at 16:30! Got to love sundays :)

Archived