Zaliukas suspended for Edinburgh derby

donnie darko

Fermit the Krog

Yeah, probably ten times or so a season on the internet and a couple of times in person. Just because I don't live in the country doesn't mean I haven't seen him enough to realise he's crap.

Thanks, Mark.

:)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be a huge miss.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't have a clue. Yeah you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't stop it being wrong.

Yeah, probably ten times or so a season on the internet and a couple of times in person. Just because I don't live in the country doesn't mean I haven't seen him enough to realise he's crap.

:laugh:

Hungry Heart

I beg to differ. Most of his game is lining up his teammates in defence, marking opponents and as captain instructing and encouraging others. As a season ticket holder I see this. You won't always see this watching on the Internet.

However you are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am entitled to the opinion that you're wrong.

It's my opinion that the sky is yellow.

But you can't challenge that, BCOZ IT'S MA OPINION!

He'll be a huge miss.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't have a clue. Yeah you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't stop it being wrong.

you know what they say, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one

and some are rancid, stinking and full of shite as this thread shows

Hungry Heart

It's my opinion that the sky is yellow.

But you can't challenge that, BCOZ IT'S MA OPINION!

I suggest stop leaning back whilst you pee... ;)

Honestly? how much data can the forum hold? I won't waste my time. You're entitles to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. The day Zaliukas leaves will be a great day

:rofl:

Just keep your ludicrous opinions to yourself :facepalm:

Whilst our pal Marky is telling us that he sees Zal play 10 times a season, I'm interested to know his reasoning behind the forum apparently not being able to hold all the centre halves in the SPL who're better than Zal.

I've seen about 90% of all of Zals appearances for Hearts and I can guarantee that there are 3, maybe 4 defenders in the league who're better than he is.

John McClure

we will miss zaliukas

but not against hibs

i could play centre back against that mob

stick big adrian at the back and get robinson back in midfeild

we will smash hibs

Tommy Wiseau

To be fair to mark whether you agree with his opinion or not at least he doesn't pretend to go every week. whistling.gif

Who pretends to go every week, please? Name and shame imo.

Nelly Terraces

Zal is a veritable curates egg, good in some parts, not so, in others. When he's good, like today, he looks solid, commanding and a decent leader to boot. But, as we all know, he has a mental 'switch off' on too many occassions which infuriate the life out of all of us. I think that most of the clubs in the SPL would probably take him though, so he's a little cut above the average.

As for the game versus the web handed ones next week, I think he'll be a miss, and the thought of the ropey Mrowiec playing CH for us in this fixture doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever, as he REALLY is a poor footballer.

Cheers.

NewYorkJambo

Thanks, Mark.

:)

So it seems you are suggesting that because I don't go every week I'm not entitled to an opinion? As a season ticket holder for a decade, having traveled to several European countries to watch Hearts, I would disagree. I'd love to watch Hearts every week but until I win the lottery I can't make the 7,000 mile roundtrip every week!

Fermit the Krog

So it seems you are suggesting that because I don't go every week I'm not entitled to an opinion? As a season ticket holder for a decade, having traveled to several European countries to watch Hearts, I would disagree. I'd love to watch Hearts every week but until I win the lottery I can't make the 7,000 mile roundtrip every week!

No Mark, I'm suggesting your not particularly well informed opinion, is wrong.

:thumb:

NewYorkJambo

No Mark, I'm suggesting your not particularly well informed opinion, is wrong.

:thumb:

cool, you're last post has persuaded me, Zaliukas is a legend! :thumbs_up:

Alba gu Brath

Good news. Zal is a complete liability. I'd love someone to take his place and keep him out of the team but god knows who that will be.

At the moment, I hate this lanky wagethief.

Thunderstruck

I am sure that a good many of Zal's detractors also think that McGowan has no pace and that Webster never makes a blunder.

I think there was a thread about the depth of their football knowledge a couple of weeks ago.

Tommy Wiseau

Good news. Zal is a complete liability. I'd love someone to take his place and keep him out of the team but god knows who that will be.

At the moment, I hate this lanky wagethief.

Jesus Christ.

WAGE THIEF??

Let me strap myself in for the explanation for that one :cornette:

Some top class WUMmery going on here.

At least, I hope some people are taking the piss...

Jesus Christ.

WAGE THIEF??

Let me strap myself in for the explanation for that one :cornette:

He's on ?80k a week.

Tommy Wiseau

He's on ?80k a week.

Does his contract say ?3k a week and he is literally stealing the rest from the club?

Only possible explanation imo.

Archived