ken Stott Interview

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

on Satanta pre match,he talked the most sense i have heard for a long time.

Also Keny Richey was in the Willie bauld,some off the comments about him getting on like a house on fire were out of order

on Satanta pre match,he talked the most sense i have heard for a long time.

Also Keny Richey was in the Willie bauld,some off the comments about him getting on like a house on fire were out of order

What was Stott saying?

Colonel Kurtz

He was stating that Romanov needs to stop treating the club like his toy,and needs to appreciate the dignity his position bestows on him.

it wasnt rocket science,but was by far the most articulate interview given by a Hearts minded person.

Colonel Kurtz
Charlie 'matches' McKinlay was also in The Willie Bauld, polis would have been on overtime if there was a fire yesterday!!

thank gog there wasnt a country and western night,

It reminds me off an old southside joke

Charlie M was over in Barbados when he met this guy surrounded by beauties and buying bevvy for everyoner.

Charlie asked the boy where he got his money

The boy replied that he used to have a beach bar,which was destroyed by a hurricane and he got a mint on the insurance.

"Who dae I see to arrange that" asked Charlie

Father Tiresias
thank gog there wasnt a country and western night,

It reminds me off an old southside joke

Charlie M was over in Barbados when he met this guy surrounded by beauties and buying bevvy for everyoner.

Charlie asked the boy where he got his money

The boy replied that he used to have a beach bar,which was destroyed by a hurricane and he got a mint on the insurance.

"Who dae I see to arrange that" asked Charlie

What was the name of Charlie's place up the south side? Uptown???

A country and western night with real bales of hay.

There could only be one outcome!!

Charlie 'matches' McKinlay was also in The Willie Bauld, polis would have been on overtime if there was a fire yesterday!!

Is that him sitting behind the goal in many of the sunday paper pictures when MakA throws the ball in.

What was the name of Charlie's place up the south side? Uptown???

A country and western night with real bales of hay.

There could only be one outcome!!

Yep good old Uptowns.

Never held a Country night in it's puff until that fateful night.

Just a coincidence I guess.

Disco Inferno.

Sorry I have no idea who Charlie McKinlay is but he sounds like some boy. Whats his story?

Charlie is/was a publican who was allegedly fond of Swan Vestas,He owned the Penthouse that burnt down,Uptown that Burnt down and the one at picardy place that also had a fire.

Drylaw Hearts
Charlie is/was a publican who was allegedly fond of Swan Vestas,He owned the Penthouse that burnt down,Uptown that Burnt down and the one at picardy place that also had a fire.

He also appeared on Blankety Blank.

:)

john brownlee

did he not own the Burnt Post

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

He also appeared on Blankety Blank.

:)

I was wondering about that.:)

He won the top prize (big telly that he donated to charity ?) but only after him and that daft bint on the programme had got no answers right between them. Les Dawson was incredulous and Charlie was drunk as a skunk. A great TV moment that I'm surprised hasn't been shown again. It was embarrassing but funny as hell.

meadows, are you saying that Charlie is a Jambo? Met him a few times in the bookies, my pal Dougie Black knew him and would always talk to him - never thought he was a supporter.

Mac, I thought he was a hibby,however he was extremely critical of the ref and hibs.He may have been very diplomatic as he was surrounded by jambo's.

So, the answer is i dont really know for sure!!:wacko:

When did he own the Penthouse?

I thought it was John Logan.

Archived