Supporting Ghana/Guinea tonight

StAndrewsHMFC

StAndrewsHMFC

Larry's national team kick-off tonight, whilst I want all Hearts players to do well internationally, I'd be quite happy if Ghana got shocked in the 1st round.

I'd love to have Larry back playing with Ruben in midfield

We've had a Champions League winner at Hearts, aswell as a European Championship winner. I'd like to add an African Cup of Nations winner aswell.

All the best Larry.

Larry's national team kick-off tonight, whilst I want all Hearts players to do well internationally, I'd be quite happy if Ghana got shocked in the 1st round.

I think you'll be disappointed StAndrews, Ghana are in probably champions in waiting.

on digital TV - go into BBC1 and press your red button - it'll take you into BBCi

thanks..

its where we bide

Can see your logic, but IMHO we signed larry to sell him this summer(hope im wrong)

With this in mind i wanna see him get hatrick in final(you get my point im sure) and add a couple of mill to his value

Gotta face facts , i think he is away regardless, in summer to Premeirship most likley

Archived