?4.99 to watch Slovenia V Scotland on TV

ritchies75

The Slovenian FA has confirmed that the match against Scotland in Koper on Wednesday 29 February will be broadcast in the UK by sports channel Primetime (Sky channel 480 and Virgin On Demand), and streamed online at www.primetimelive.co.uk. The match will also be live on BBC Radio Scotland.

The Slovenian FA has confirmed that the match against Scotland in Koper on Wednesday 29 February will be broadcast in the UK by sports channel Primetime (Sky channel 480 and Virgin On Demand), and streamed online at www.primetimelive.co.uk. The match will also be live on BBC Radio Scotland.

I've a feeling they could make as much as ?14.97 on that.

If they were playing in the garden I'd shut the curtains.

I'd tell them to get the f@ck out my garden.

I'd puncture the ball. :thumbsup:

:th_Yawn:

MacDonald Jardine

Your post is exactly what international frendlies are. In fact all friendlies are boring. :thumbsup:

Yes but there wouldn't be the same response to a Hearts friendly.

The attitude to Scotland of some on here is pathetic.

thumbsup.gif

It's the same all the time we have an international, I just ignore them, wind up merchants the lot of them.

coatbridgejambo

This

This is true but you must admit friendlies are rubbish.

I'm not anti Scottish btw. I just can't be bothered with these friendlies. A EC or WC qualifier is so much better. :thumbsup:

Think the U21 Qualifier against Holland is on Sky Sports earlier that day, that should be worth watching.

International friendlies are mind numbingly dull. Fair play if some folk wish to spunk ?4.99 up the wall but I'd rather go to the pub and use it to buy a pint.

Is anyone actually travelling to watch this live?

Seymour M Hersh

I could buy a glug-able bottle of plonk for that (even better if Tescos have a deal on). Either way i reckon money better spent than to watch Scotland.

I could buy a glug-able bottle of plonk for that (even better if Tescos have a deal on). Either way i reckon money better spent than to watch Scotland.

Too old now for three bottles of cava, then on to the G & T's...? :P

Seymour M Hersh

Too old now for three bottles of cava, then on to the G & T's...? :P

Oh crivvins yes, even three bottles of fizz on a Saturday afternoon/evening in the house (when were away) is pushing the boat out now and a guarantee of grogginess the next day. Pish poor eh? :lol:

Carl Spackler

England v Holland is on ITV (England). Now I'd watch Scotland over that if it was free to air but they want me to pay for it? Pay for a friendly? Against Slovenia? Nah, I'll watch the English match with the volume down and listen to the radio!

?5 to watch a friendly, not in the atmosphere or the day out at the game, but sitting at home playing some no-marks from Slovenia, in a game that means nothing and that no-one cares about. :rofl:

:goodone: :Vlad-Stupid:

Sergio Garcia

Heading along to the under 21s qualifier against the Dutch through the day, not overly bothered about the friendly game later that night. I know a few boys going over but that's mainly cause they haven't been to Slovenia before so its a good excuse to go there.

I went to the Wales friendly and one of the Nations Cup game last year, good few days away with mates.

Can't seeing many people paying to watch this, a friendly rarely gathers interest nevermind one that requires folk to fork out money when other games are available for free

john brownlee

nope

not intrested

plenty other things to do. I have a parrot to resusitate

hope Berra and Gordon play well if picked thats all

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I will be watching it at Karen Murphy's gaff, she will be handing out fivers to everyone who brings a tammy. :thumbsup:

There's a thrifty lass if ever I saw one.

Archived