?22!

i8hibsh

I'm going through tomorrow and that is what those tramps are charging us!!!

Am I right in thinking we charge them ?17?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Every SPL match should have a set price for a match right across the board , its the same league for every club and fan

Every game would cost ,Say ?15 for adults and ?5 for kids/oap , then crowds may return

?22 is WELL out of order

22 quid seems a bit naughty!

?20 quid from the wifes purse and a pound from each of the kids piggy banks....I'm there.. :thumbsup:

Yeah, agree it should be a set rate across the board tho...

Wasn't it ?20 last season?

The quality of product has obviously improved by 10%

not sure - I always remember them and United charging strange amounts then running out of change at the turnstiles

ssill we won 2 via the Evening Green so that makes it ?11 each :thumbsup:

Wasn't it ?20 last season?

The quality of product has obviously improved by 10%

No but they had to buy some grass seed.

The product is getting worse year after year but we are being asked to pay more for it each year.

when the **** is something going to be done about the state of our game.

KilbrideJambo

it was ?22 last week at killie, when its usually been 20 or less for a few seasons........

Yep Killie was always one of the better grounds for value - i used to be able (2 seasons ago) to get adult and 2 concessions for ?40 - it was ?52 last week :(

And people wonder why attendances are dropping in Scotland!

Just need to look at Germany who have the highest average attendances in europe, why? because the average ticket price is 19 euros!

You're right and yet wrong

We charge them ?17 for the lower (bronze) section and ?23 for the upper (gold) section

Hearts are unusual in having a relatively big price variation between the cheap seats and the posh seats. Motherwell charge ?18 for the east stand and ?22 for all other tickets.

A cynic would suggest that their policy of charging home fans more to sit behind the goals in the North Stand than to sit on the halfway line in the East Stand is a cheap trick to allow them to charge away fans more but I wouldn't want to comment,

Every SPL match should have a set price for a match right across the board , its the same league for every club and fan

Every game would cost ,Say ?15 for adults and ?5 for kids/oap , then crowds may return

?22 is WELL out of order

Sadly that is price fixing and very much illegal.

?22 is WELL out of order

But then people from Whitburn could afford to sit next to me

?22 is WELL out of order

:isee:

:thumbsup:

Sod it, i'm gonna go through on my own from Glasgow

It's my first time going to Fir Park, is it easy to find the "stadium" from the railway station? Also, what stand do the away fans get?

It's my first time going to Fir Park, is it easy to find the "stadium" from the railway station? Also, what stand do the away fans get?

The away stand is huge compared to the rest of the stands and if we only get the upper part remember to bring your binoculars, it feels like miles away

broughies tach

Not entirely sure that as supporters of a club that is prepared to charge up to 30 snots for a ticket to watch a game against St Midden (when it's on council telly as well) can take the moral high ground about todays admission prices

Archived