Sergio Garcia

The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I did read it. Can you explain the first four words?

Let me try. We borrow two players from team x. They turn out to be great and we win our first 10 games with them playing 90 minutes in each game. One loanee scores a million goals in the 10 games and the other loanee has 2 million assists. Team X it turns out win their first 10 games 1-0. In game 11 of our unbelievable season we are not allowed to play our two loanees. We bring in two not so confident players and lose 1-0 to team x. We then go on another crazy run of 10 unbeaten with our two loanees scoring and assisting at the same unheard of rate again. Team x also goes 10 unbeaten again. All 1-0 wins. They then play us again and once again we have no loanees available. We lose 1-0. This happens two more times and we loose the league by 12 points to team x.

In the cup we annihilate all before us and reach the final. Guess who we play in the final? We lose 1-0. Damn if only we had been able to play our strongest 11.

Noah Claypole

2117 pages and finally this thread has become interesting. 

Icon of Symmetry
12 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

It's Tommy Robinson Syndrome writ large.

Indeed. :(

Forever Hearts
31 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Start a thread about it then. ****ing hell, if you are totally incapable of discussing more than one topic at a time, then stop wasting it on this thread and get stuck in about the paedo-chat instead.

Quite why this is the thread you choose to air your grievances though, I don’t know.

There's already a thread about it. 👍

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Let me try. We borrow two players from team x. They turn out to be great and we win our first 10 games with them playing 90 minutes in each game. One loanee scores a million goals in the 10 games and the other loanee has 2 million assists. Team X it turns out win their first 10 games 1-0. In game 11 of our unbelievable season we are not allowed to play our two loanees. We bring in two not so confident players and lose 1-0 to team x. We then go on another crazy run of 10 unbeaten with our two loanees scoring and assisting at the same unheard of rate again. Team x also goes 10 unbeaten again. All 1-0 wins. They then play us again and once again we have no loanees available. We lose 1-0. This happens two more times and we loose the league by 12 points to team x.

In the cup we annihilate all before us and reach the final. Guess who we play in the final? We lose 1-0. Damn if only we had been able to play our strongest 11.

That's great. Still doesn't explain the first four words though. 

Normthebarman
12 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

2117 pages and finally this thread has become interesting. 

It was pretty interesting the day they died. A big chunk before and after, not so much, granted. But again, I don't necessarily come on here for stimulating chat. The same reason why I'm not too fussed about the lack of Celtic paedo posts. I generally come on for a bit of light hearted relief. 

And the complete collapse and death of Rangers was funny as ****. 

Forever Hearts
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Using child abuse as a point scoring exercise.

A brand new low for JKB. 

It's not being used to point score. 

Barack
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's not being used to point score. 

Sure.

You're on ignore now anyway. Cretinous whataboutery.

Icon of Symmetry
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

There's already a thread about it. 👍

Bump it then and let us all hear your thoughts. 👍

sadj
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares if they're the same club or not? It's extremely tedious and speaks volumes the amount of posts about it compared to a paedophile ring operating in one of our biggest clubs. Priorities and all that I suppose. 

Jesus H Kweeehrist

Normthebarman
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Bump it then and let us all hear your thoughts. 👍

I'm going to guess something along the lines of "Paedo's are bad, Celtic are bad". Which I'm assuming would be the same as every single ****ing post on the subject. Which is why I'm not that bothered about reading it. It's shit I already know,  with nary a decent joke in sight. 

Edited by Normthebarman

sadj
58 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Aye tired of people slavering about Rangers on a Hearts forum. 

Yeah I am. It’s embarrassing. 

Tbf Rick its a change from you just slavering on every thead 👍🏻😉

Normthebarman
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Jesus H Kweeehrist

Blasphemy! 

sadj
1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

Blasphemy! 

Is it more acceptable to put Hesus H Kweehrist instead? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Normthebarman
57 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I didn't suggest laughing at child abuse. But the fact it barely gets mentioned on here is telling. 

Yup. It tells me folk would rather have a light hearted bit of chat on a football forum than spend time talking about a ****ing hideous and horrible subject. 

Justin Z
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Blasphemy! 

:lol: I WAS GOING TO LET THE THREAD GO BUT THIS BLASPHEMY CANNOT STAND UNCHALLENGED

Edit: NAY, FORSOOTH

Edited by Justin Z

Prof

In the words of Hamish Imlach-

When asked what they think of religion. They say religions all right. But these boys are only religious when they want an excuse for a fight.

DarioHMFC

2117 pages & 7 years later we still have folk arguing if Rangers are the same club or not 😂 does anybody actually care that much? The sevco patter is good for winding up the orcs but that’s it. I couldn’t care less and don’t know why anyone would spend so much time obsessing over them. 

Justin Z
Just now, DarioHMFC said:

2117 pages & 7 years later we still have folk arguing if Rangers are the same club or not 😂 does anybody actually care that much? The sevco patter is good for winding up the orcs but that’s it. I couldn’t care less and don’t know why anyone would spend so much time obsessing over them. 

When a newcomer to Scotland this thread was a massive help to me in understanding everything that went on.

You're right though, seven years later and they still haven't accepted their club died and they're going for 1.

Normthebarman
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I dunno about anyone else but I'm certainly not obsessing. I hadn't clicked on this thread for months. I just like laughing at huns and it appears a few and their sympathisers have popped back up recently. 

Edited by Normthebarman

Biguche
58 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Christ almighty

XB52
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares if they're the same club or not? It's extremely tedious and speaks volumes the amount of posts about it compared to a paedophile ring operating in one of our biggest clubs. Priorities and all that I suppose. 

Well it obviously annoys you and the other loyalist posters so this thread will run and run 

Dallas Green
2 hours ago, Marooon! said:

Cheers for the replies. It's fun to wind up but I'd like a bit of clarity. From what I've read regarding the Leeds Utd case and even the vermin, Rangers are the same club if you consider other clubs and the fact that FIFA, UEFA and the Scottish FA list their honours and agree that the club has 54 titles etc. 

I don't want to bury my head in the sand cause I hate lies. I'm still not convinced they are a new club. It's fact that a new company replaced the original company which owned the club, exactly whats happened with other clubs being recognised as the same club. Would be nice if someone could post something that contradicts what the World, European and National football authorities say. 

Cheers lads. 

The company that owned the Rangers Club went into liquidation while still owning it, then the assets got sold to Green. The company that owned Leeds club went into liquidation after the club was sold to Ken Bates.

rick witter
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He is clearly referring to the fact that you infest every thread on the forum with your repetitive trolling about launching the Hearts manager. 👍

Aye ok mate no problem. 

Your another one that wants to talk everything Rangers on a Hearts forum. Why are you so worried about what they do??? 

rick witter
36 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Exactly!! 

Lets worry about our own club and not what Rangers are doing FFS!!! 

Justin Z
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Aye ok mate no problem. 

Your another one that wants to talk everything Rangers on a Hearts forum. Why are you so worried about what they do??? 

Don't think he's worried, except insofar as he is concerned with what a top-half rival is doing. And also that they're a horrible club probably.

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Exactly!! 

People are capable of holding more than one train of thought at a time. Hell, even of doing more than one thing at a time. You should try it, instead of posting the same tedium about sacking the manager on every thread--it's really fun.

Barack

Exactly!! 

Then by this rationale, Rick...don't compare us with Rangers on a domestic footballing level then either. Regardless of how well we do in relation to them this season? 👍🏻

Or any club. Or is it only in financial matters?

Justin Z
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Then by this rationale, Rick...don't compare us with Rangers on a domestic footballing level then either. Regardless of how well we do in relation to them this season? 👍🏻

xgz9nkR.gif

rick witter
Just now, Barack said:

I wouldn’t dream of comparing us to Rangers we are absolutely miles behind them on the pitch. 

Our aim should be third place Rangers and Celtic are way too far ahead of us unfortunately. 

Barack
Just now, rick witter said:

I wouldn’t dream of comparing us to Rangers we are absolutely miles behind them on the pitch. 

Our aim should be third place Rangers and Celtic are way too far ahead of us unfortunately. 

Then we don't need to worry about the others either, surely.

We do our business, the rest should fall into place. 

rick witter
4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Don't think he's worried, except insofar as he is concerned with what a top-half rival is doing. And also that they're a horrible club probably.

People are capable of holding more than one train of thought at a time. Hell, even of doing more than one thing at a time. You should try it, instead of posting the same tedium about sacking the manager on every thread--it's really fun.

A top half rival 😂😂😂😂

So where is the 2000 plus page thread on Kilmarnock or Aberdeen?? 

Jambo66
2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

So if we go tits up again we just sit tight, re invest and pretend we are a new club. 

Well, no not really. You see, if it happened to us or anyone else, the SPFL and the SFA would decide that they need to follow the rules this time. Had they done that with Sevco, it would have taken them at least 3 years to be eligible for League 2. For some reason, the rules were ignored.

Glamorgan Jambo
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Maybe should have included Canada they have a huge following there also. About 50/60 supporters clubs in both countries if that's not a huge following what is.

About 15 years ago I went very early on a Saturday morning to the Rangers Supporters Club in Ann Arbor Michigan. To watch us against them. There were 11 folks in total including me and another Hearts supporter. A lot of these 'supporters clubs' are very small and likely have closed down since the onset of Internet TV (the game was broadcast by Setanta USA). 

Jamboelite
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He is clearly referring to the fact that you infest every thread on the forum with your repetitive trolling about launching the Hearts manager. 👍

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2cc8d16334434b77

Normthebarman
5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

A top half rival 😂😂😂😂

Have either of those died a hysterically funny death? 

sadj
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

A top half rival 😂😂😂😂

You just can’t help yourself can you. You are twisting and turning , ducking and diving and have tied yourself in knots. Jesus H Kweehrist!!! Give it up man!!! 

Normthebarman
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sadj said:

You just can’t help yourself can you. You are twisting and turning , ducking and diving and have tied yourself in knots. Jesus H Kweehrist!!! Give it up man!!! 

Enough with the blasphemy! There's already enough dafties in this thread without attracting another.

Edited by Normthebarman

Gizmo

Tell you what makes me ****ing chortle to this day, is the fact the tribute act have won zero major honours.

If they had been run efficiently, spending just enough to guarantee getting out of each division, used the opportunity to nurture a few quality academy players and banked the rest of their money, they could have easily got back to the premiership with a huge amount in the bank, enough to buy their way to the title.

But naw, they had to be billy big boots from the off, having learned zero humility and zero lessons from their demise.

They might win something this season if Lennon self-destructs, as he is very capable of doing. But even so, it's still highly amusing. 

Justin Z
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, rick witter said:

A top half rival 😂😂😂😂

This is a 100% factual description of them.

8 minutes ago, rick witter said:

We've had quite extensive threads on Aberdeen, with the largest being about them doing shit--namely their stadium issues. Though they didn't, you know, melt down in the biggest financial fraud ever perpetrated by a club in British football, either, and then pretend it never happened, so the threads about them haven't reached these lofty heights.

Kilmarnock may as well be St Johnstone, and without Clarke I doubt we find them anywhere near where they were last season, but he, and they, have been discussed pretty thoroughly as well.

This is a thread that's been a pretty decent catch-all for things Sevco for over seven years, and outside of boom activity times when there would've been upwards of a few hundred posts a day, its likely median per-day post count is somewhere around 2-4, with a big fat bagel brooklyn-bagel-factory.jpg on many days. It is you and your ilk who are obsessing over it for no good reason.

Edited by Justin Z
Added a delicious bagel

Jamboelite
4 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Have either of those died a hysterically funny death? 

Or dominated for decades through cheating ?

rick witter
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

No need whatsoever for a 2000 plus page thread about Rangers on a Hearts forum. That is a fact. 

Rangers died yawn. Not the same club yawn. No trophies yawn!!!! 

Who cares. 

jaywalker
On 20 June 2019 at 22:44, JackLadd said:

Vlad was a heck of a ride while it lasted. 

I never knew him that well. Whatever floats your boat.

Jambo66

No need whatsoever for a 2000 plus page thread about Rangers on a Hearts forum. That is a fact. 

Who cares. 

Of course, you could ignore the thread if it bothers you that much.

Just a thought.

Justin Z

Who cares. 

You, diddums. :sad:

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes, a bunch of green, hooped sympathisers we all are, no doubt.

Your bringing up Celtic's child sexual abuse scandal out of nowhere, in a Rangers/Sevco thread, when the Sevco board told their victims of paedophilia to go after Deadco because it happened when the old company was in existence, what even is that?

Well, what it is, is telling. And what it tells us is that you're a Catholic-hating, bigotry-loving twatwaffle, for the avoidance of any doubt on your part.

Thank you, you saved me wracking my brain to come up with something similar.

Byyy The Light
21 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Tell you what makes me ****ing chortle to this day, is the fact the tribute act have won zero major honours.

If they had been run efficiently, spending just enough to guarantee getting out of each division, used the opportunity to nurture a few quality academy players and banked the rest of their money, they could have easily got back to the premiership with a huge amount in the bank, enough to buy their way to the title.

But naw, they had to be billy big boots from the off, having learned zero humility and zero lessons from their demise.

They might win something this season if Lennon self-destructs, as he is very capable of doing. But even so, it's still highly amusing. 

The irony being they were so terrified of drawing Celtic in one of the cups and taking an absolute pasting they’ve made 10 in a row more likely 

Icon of Symmetry
15 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Who cares. 

The Terrace is for general football chat, Rick. I mean it’s right there in the description under the link. If you don’t want to read about Sevco/Rangers, then avoid the thread with their name in the title. Although that would only work if people stay on topic... you know, like you don’t do when you turn every thread in to a dig at Levein.

Marooon!
36 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

The company that owned the Rangers Club went into liquidation while still owning it, then the assets got sold to Green. The company that owned Leeds club went into liquidation after the club was sold to Ken Bates.

The old company wasn't liquidated when Green set up the new holding company.

Doncaster was quoted "it is an existing club, even though it's a new company." 

Naismith was recently quoted retracting his old comments by saying he was "poorly advised over the situation at Rangers" 

There was complaints made to the Advertising Standards Authority when Rangers said they are Scotland's most successful club. The ASA reviewed all the evidence and concluded there was nothing wrong with Rangers claim because it's true. 

UEFA say their statutes allow for a club to have sporting continuity even under different corporate ownership. 

FIFA have said they are the same club. 

They have the same member number as before.  

https://www.asa.org.uk/rulings/the-rangers-football-club-ltd-a13-224406.html

There's simply too much to ignore. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 minute ago, Marooon! said:

The old company wasn't liquidated when Green set up the new holding company.

Doncaster was quoted "it is an existing club, even though it's a new company." 

Naismith was recently quoted retracting his old comments by saying he was "poorly advised over the situation at Rangers" 

There was complaints made to the Advertising Standards Authority when Rangers said they are Scotland's most successful club. The ASA reviewed all the evidence and concluded there was nothing wrong with Rangers claim because it's true. 

UEFA say their statutes allow for a club to have sporting continuity even under different corporate ownership. 

FIFA have said they are the same club. 

They have the same member number as before.  

https://www.asa.org.uk/rulings/the-rangers-football-club-ltd-a13-224406.html

There's simply too much to ignore. 

FIFA are corrupt as well.

SevCo have won nothing of note, a Petrodiddy cup and a few lower league titles.

They’ve won 0 major domestic honours, in fact, they have no honour.

They’ve learnt nothing from the deceased club either, still over spending and gambolling on Europa League success or hopeful they can hawk Morelos around till someone buys him.

Nobody’s been willing to make and half decent off though because he is a liability.

heres hoping the gambol fails and this new club goes to the wall just like its predecessor.

Yoda
8 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

FIFA are corrupt as well.

SevCo have won nothing of note, a Petrodiddy cup and a few lower league titles.

They’ve won 0 major domestic honours, in fact, they have no honour.

They’ve learnt nothing from the deceased club either, still over spending and gambolling on Europa League success or hopeful they can hawk Morelos around till someone buys him.

Nobody’s been willing to make and half decent off though because he is a liability.

heres hoping the gambol fails and this new club goes to the wall just like its predecessor.

Well said that man.