Sergio Garcia

The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

FWJ
3 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

To be fair, they have won League 2, League 1 and the Championship. **** all apart from that though.

Took them a wee while to win the Championship though...,..

graygo
4 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

To be fair, they have won League 2, League 1 and the Championship. **** all apart from that though.

They must have won the petrodiddy cup at some point, did they not have 3 or 4 cracks at it?

Must have won it with their resources, surely?

No?

Icon of Symmetry
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

It was Saturday afternoon when I posted and Saturday evening when you did. Just saying.

:lol:

Independence
8 hours ago, FWJ said:

Took them a wee while to win the Championship though...,..

??????

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

Absolute bullshit.

They won the Challenge cup at the fourth attempt. :lol:

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The Future's Maroon
On 08/06/2019 at 20:46, Footballfirst said:

It was Saturday afternoon when I posted and Saturday evening when you did. Just saying.

?

Forever Hearts
On 08/06/2019 at 20:46, Footballfirst said:

Afternoon/Evening whatever. Who could be arsed trawling websites to find out boring crap about another club on a Saturday? Or any day for that matter.

brunoatemyhamster
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Thought it might be of interest here - this previously lost work by Oscar Wilde is being put on at the Pavilion Theatre...

https://www.paviliontheatre.co.uk/shows/rally-roon-the-rangers/

Haud me, as they say, back.

Seen it.                                                      The supporters Club gets liquidated at the end,but they come back as the same supporters club. 

Predictable. 

Saved you £16.90 for the ticket. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

itsnomarooned
Posted (edited)

If Mike Ashley sells Newcastle to an uber-wealthy Sheikh does that make it more or less likely he will try to buy Rangers?

Edited by itsnomarooned

Deevers
37 minutes ago, itsnomarooned said:

If Mike Ashley sells Newcastle to an uber-wealthy Sheikh does that make it more or less likely he will try to buy Rangers?

I don’t think he is really that interested in them - apart from making a bit of money out of them. I think he’s more interested in making things hot for King and Co.

The Real Maroonblood
17 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Afternoon/Evening whatever. Who could be arsed trawling websites to find out boring crap about another club on a Saturday? Or any day for that matter.

If it’s kicking sevco in the balls it doesn’t matter what day or time it is unless people have some sort of affection for them.

Mysterion

When is the ruling on the SDI case to be made public? 

Icon of Symmetry
On 08/06/2019 at 18:56, Forever Hearts said:

It's Saturday night. Just saying. 

Preferred your old ‘McDonald Jardine’ username mate. ?

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Preferred your old ‘McDonald Jardine’ username mate. ?

Did you aye? Well if you'd done some research you'd have seen that MJ and I were on here at the same time, MATE. 

PS. You taking over from Bridge of Loon as my wee stalker? 

Smithee
18 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Did you aye? Well if you'd done some research you'd have seen that MJ and I were on here at the same time, MATE. 

PS. You taking over from Bridge of Loon as my wee stalker? 

"MATE" :laugh:

Shotty!

gjcc

Club store now only to be opened on match days. Interesting. 

Spellczech
14 hours ago, gjcc said:

Club store now only to be opened on match days. Interesting. 

must be zero-hours contracts for the staff then...

Footballfirst

The latest judgement (dated 6 June) in the SDI v TRFC retail dispute was published this morning.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Comm/2019/1419.html

In simple terms, Judge Persey rejected all Rangers arguments and told them to get on with honouring the agreement as set out in SDI's arguments.

Unsurprisingly, TRFC advised of their intention to appeal against the latest judgement(s).

I was looking for a finding of breach of contract and the apportionment of an amount of damages, but it doesn't look as if we have got to that point yet.  The only reference I see is in Para 10 (6) (a):

"The extent to which, if at all, Rangers has been in breach of the further agreement is an issue that remains to be determined (if not agreed) by the Court."

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The latest judgement (dated 6 June) in the SDI v TRFC retail dispute was published this morning.

In simple terms, Judge Persey rejected all Rangers arguments and told them to get on with honouring the agreement as set out in SDI's arguments.

Unsurprisingly, TRFC advised of their intention to appeal against the latest judgement(s).

I was looking for a finding of breach of contract and the apportionment of an amount of damages, but it doesn't look as if we have got to that point yet.  The only reference I see is in Para 10 (6) (a):

"The extent to which, if at all, Rangers has been in breach of the further agreement is an issue that remains to be determined (if not agreed) by the Court."

:lol:

Footballfirst

The proper meaning to be given to paragraph 5.7 of Schedule 3 of the Agreement lies at the heart of the parties' disagreement.

I have no hesitation in rejecting Rangers' approach to the proper construction of Schedule 3, paragraph 5.7

Rangers is bound by these findings (with which I respectfully agree)

It is sufficient for present purposes to note that the parties agreed to the matching right provisions as part of the original Agreement and that it is not for the Court to rewrite their bargain.

JackLadd

They are effed and I love it.

HoGwash
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Risky move FF, posting this on a Saturday :o

Footballfirst
46 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

It's alright. I've done my penance by watching a couple of academy games at Riccarton earlier this afternoon (the U13s beat ICT 6-0, although the U15s lost 2-3).

Dunks
5 hours ago, HoGwash said:

:rofl:

...a bit disco

Shady wheelings and dealings abound.

Dannie Boy
Posted (edited)

Follow the money, if you can ?

05FA7630-1F01-4601-BCE9-15ED4FEE31C0.gif

Edited by Dannie Boy

Natural Orders
49 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Shady wheelings and dealings abound.

how did they do that??

soonbe110
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

Same way that Vlad used to do it. Hope it ends the same way for them. 

132goals1958
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

Probably a debt to equity. Shuffling the pack or some creative accounting exercise. The shady one knows all the tricks.

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

They agreed, following a general meeting yesterday, to convert the soft loans into convertible loan notes with an option to convert to shares (@ 20p) if done so before the next AGM.

The effect of the change will see King and the Concert Party hold 54% of the shares while just about everyone else will be diluted.

The soft loans will just about be eliminated (bar £45k) following the conversion to shares.

In simple terms it's a debt for equity swap.

132goals1958
41 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

They agreed, following a general meeting yesterday, to convert the soft loans into convertible loan notes with an option to convert to shares (@ 20p) if done so before the next AGM.

The effect of the change will see King and the Concert Party hold 54% of the shares while just about everyone else will be diluted.

The soft loans will just about be eliminated (bar £45k) following the conversion to shares.

In simple terms it's a debt for equity swap.

They will also have huge influence in the decision making process. I think the glib one will be awarding himself a well earned pay rise.

JackLadd

Surely this is just more Titanic deckchair shuffling. They remain a toxic brand with no credit line. 

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Same way that Vlad used to do it. Hope it ends the same way for them. 

It will.  They are running out of people to borrow from.

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Read what he says after the first four words and you’ll get there. 

I did read it. Can you explain the first four words?

Icon of Symmetry
Just now, rick witter said:

Aye tired of people slavering about Rangers on a Hearts forum. 

Yeah I am. It’s embarrassing. 

Why not just avoid the thread then? Seems like a much easier and more appropriate way of avoiding the subject than opening the thread, clicking on a post that has some relevant info, and then typing out a reply? 🙃

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Maybe because a lot of people come on JKB for a bit of light hearted relief. We can laugh like **** at the fact Rangers died. Not so much at child abuse. 

I didn't suggest laughing at child abuse. But the fact it barely gets mentioned on here is telling. 

Justin Z
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I didn't suggest laughing at child abuse. But the fact it barely gets mentioned on here is telling. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes, a bunch of green, hooped sympathisers we all are, no doubt.

Your bringing up Celtic's child sexual abuse scandal out of nowhere, in a Rangers/Sevco thread, when the Sevco board told their victims of paedophilia to go after Deadco because it happened when the old company was in existence, what even is that?

Well, what it is, is telling. And what it tells us is that you're a Catholic-hating, bigotry-loving twatwaffle, for the avoidance of any doubt on your part.

Edited by Justin Z

Icon of Symmetry
8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Start a thread about it then. ****ing hell, if you are totally incapable of discussing more than one topic at a time, then stop wasting it on this thread and get stuck in about the paedo-chat instead.

Quite why this is the thread you choose to air your grievances though, I don’t know.

Icon of Symmetry
3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

????

He is clearly referring to the fact that you infest every thread on the forum with your repetitive trolling about launching the Hearts manager. 👍

Justin Z
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Quite why this is the thread you choose to air your grievances though, I don’t know.

Yes you do. It's because it angers his precious little bigoted soul that Hearts isn't Ibrox loyal. We aren't orange enough for him, so clearly we're all green.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 13/07/2019 at 07:33, Lfhearts said:

Rangers have a huge following in usa

It's not huge. If it was there would be demand to see their games on TV. Their isn't any, not even for a cup final they might have won.

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Yes you do. It's because it angers his precious little bigoted soul that Hearts isn't Ibrox loyal. We aren't orange enough for him, so clearly we're all green.

Thanks, you answered that much better than how I was about too. 👏👏

Justin Z
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It's not huge. If it was there would be demand to see their games on TV. Their isn't any, not even for a cup final they might have won. 

I agree. There was a little bit of interest when US internationals like Claudio Reyna, Maurice Edu, Carlos Bocanegra, etc., played there. Never saw any otherwise.

Edited by Justin Z
Quoted Joey

Icon of Symmetry
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Well there is that of course. A bit like that ****ing throbber who called himself Alan Partridge on here a few years ago. He used to get well upset about that sort of thing too. Used to like going for a pint before and after the games with the orcs. 😄

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well there is that of course. A bit like that ****ing throbber who called himself Alan Partridge on here a few years ago. He used to get well upset about that sort of thing too. Used to like going for a pint before and after the games with the orcs. 😄

It's Tommy Robinson Syndrome writ large.

Barack

Using child abuse as a point scoring exercise.

A brand new low for JKB. 

Lfhearts

Maybe should have included Canada they have a huge following there also. About 50/60 supporters clubs in both countries if that's not a huge following what is.