The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

4 hours ago, gjcc said:

Doesn’t spend long like that. 

F55FE179-D1F8-4D0B-BEF9-DD7681122D7D.jpeg

That would be a thing of beauty in Govan and a shitheap anywhere else.

Footballfirst

The latest judgement against TRRC

https://www.docdroid.net/4Gv6gru/sdir-v-rangers-april-2019-trial-final-judgment.pdf

Conclusions
97. In summary:
(1) Rangers was in breach of the Agreement by entering into the Elite/Hummel Agreement and by failing to offer SDIR the opportunity to exercise its matching rights in respect of Elite/Hummel’s offer.
(2) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory relief which it seeks.
(3) SDIR is entitled to an injunction in broadly the terms set out in paragraph 87 above, although I will hear counsel as to the precise form of that injunction.
(4) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory and injunctive relief sought in paragraphs 34(5F)(5I) of the AmPoC.

92. If relevant, I am satisfied that damages are not an adequate remedy for Rangers’ breaches. SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds. Rangers has pleaded in §42A AmPoDCC that it will rely upon clause 16.3 of the Non-Exclusive Rights Agreement to limit its damages to £1,000,000. I accept SDIR’s submission that it would be unjust to deprive SDIR of the benefit of its matching right provisions.

Edited by Footballfirst

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The latest judgement against TRRC

https://www.docdroid.net/4Gv6gru/sdir-v-rangers-april-2019-trial-final-judgment.pdf

Conclusions
In summary:
-
(1) Rangers was in breach of the Agreement by entering into the Elite/Hummel
Agreement and by failing to offer SDIR the opportunity to exercise its
matching rights in respect of Elite/Hummel’s offer.
(2) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory relief which it seeks.
(3) SDIR is entitled to an injunction in broadly the terms set out in paragraph 87
above, although I will hear counsel as to the precise form of that injunction.
(4) SDIR is entitled to the declaratory and injunctive relief sought in paragraphs
34(5F)(5I) of the AmPoC.

92. If relevant, I am satisfied that damages are not an adequate remedy for Rangers’
breaches. SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds.
Rangers has pleaded in §42A AmPoDCC that it will rely upon clause 16.3 of the
Non-Exclusive Rights Agreement to limit its damages to £1,000,000. I accept SDIR’s
submission that it would be unjust to deprive SDIR of the benefit of its matching right
provisions.

The appeal is already in the post. 

14 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

"SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds."

Of dear, hopefully many, many millions!

brunoatemyhamster

Expecting a mysterious bid for Morelos to appear shortly. 

Maybe from Newcastle. Big Mike making sure they've got his cash when he comes calling. 

...a bit disco
26 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

"SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds."

Or Morelos, if you're minded of the Govan persuasion.

Edited by ...a bit disco

1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Expecting a mysterious bid for Morelos to appear shortly. 

Maybe from Newcastle. Big Mike making sure they've got his cash when he comes calling. 

Hope so. That would be similar to the way Rangers Oldco/David Murray used to do with the assistance of his pal Masterton at BoS. All the Scottish clubs forced in to debt building stadiums they couldn’t afford and didn’t need, get in to huge levels of debt with Bank of Scotland. Rangers make derisory offers for their players and if they refuse, Masterton puts the thumbscrews on by demanding they sell to service their debts.

There would be a certain irony to it all.

:pleasing:

Perth to Paisley

This hasn't aged well

Edited by Perth to Paisley
Add another link

A Celtic minded mate just sent me this but don’t know how accurate it is

Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. His loans to Sevco have been converted into worthless shares and he possibly has lost anything up to €12.5m propping up Kings ego/mouth. And King had the balls to ask him to put in another €2m last week so that they could pay the 1st instalment of the Swedish guy & their legal teams bills. Who by the way are working strictly on a cash basis only. Celtic are planning around them going bang again. Top it off, Dorrans, Murphy have been told to leave & if they don't think they will be training with the youths. Barasic has been told that he has no future and should be looking for a new club. The problem is that no one in Croatia will be or are paying anyone over €20k per week to any player there. They've left 5 people behind the scenes go just so they can make payroll for the players. Hummel have withheld the €1.4m start of the season bonus coz of the Commercial deal fiasco. Jimmy Bell has been busy buying kit without badges from the Hummel UK guy and then getting the badges etc put on. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Many:

a large number of,

a great deal of,

a lot of,

a large number of,

plenty of,

scores of,

droves of,

a multitude of,

a multiplicity of

Please let it be.

32 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. His loans to Sevco have been converted into worthless shares and he possibly has lost anything up to €12.5m propping up Kings ego/mouth. And King had the balls to ask him to put in another €2m last week so that they could pay the 1st instalment of the Swedish guy & their legal teams bills. Who by the way are working strictly on a cash basis only. Celtic are planning around them going bang again. Top it off, Dorrans, Murphy have been told to leave & if they don't think they will be training with the youths. Barasic has been told that he has no future and should be looking for a new club. The problem is that no one in Croatia will be or are paying anyone over €20k per week to any player there. They've left 5 people behind the scenes go just so they can make payroll for the players. Hummel have withheld the €1.4m start of the season bonus coz of the Commercial deal fiasco. Jimmy Bell has been busy buying kit without badges from the Hummel UK guy and then getting the badges etc put on. 

Which one? 

There may be some snippets of truth somewhere in that, but DP owns a large number of companies and the last posted operating profit of Parks of Hamilton (holdings) ltd was over £17 million.  His interim dividend payment was just shy of £8 million.

You would also expect some notes to the accounts saying the bank was running things. But maybe there is one of his businesses in some sort of difficulty.

58 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Expect a fire sale at rangers. Big Phil sounds happy!

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/07/22/big-mike-and-vindication-feeling/

42 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

You’re associating with the wrong type of people m8.

18 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Newton 51 do you button up the back that's Timothy fake news.

Don’t always believe big Phil but a lot seems to be coming true. 

22 minutes ago, Whatever said:

You’re associating with the wrong type of people m8.

Ur not wrong too many weegies in work etc

26 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Which one? 

There may be some snippets of truth somewhere in that, but DP owns a large number of companies and the last posted operating profit of Parks of Hamilton (holdings) ltd was over £17 million.  His interim dividend payment was just shy of £8 million.

You would also expect some notes to the accounts saying the bank was running things. But maybe there is one of his businesses in some sort of difficulty.

I think the car industry is struggling due to brexit so could affect his businesses. This court case will hit them for millions so expect more fake transfer stories to appear in the paper

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

If there is any truth in that, then I have zero sympathy for him. **** me, what an idiot this would make him.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I hope Mike turns the screws big time on these crooked scumbags.

He's just as crooked as they are so they deserve each other.

brunoatemyhamster
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As I said many months ago, it's never a great idea to piss off a billionaire. 

I disagree. 

Only in this case though. 

King isn't even in the same Sport as MA, never mind league. 

But he thought he was, and Big Mike lives to slap pretenders. 

I for one think this was one of Mr Kings better ideas. 

Almost as clever as buying that painting. 

1 minute ago, corryjambo said:

You can post some good stuff on this board but you really shouldn't lower yourself with a post like that.

You seem to think that everyone who has any dislike for Rangers are "Celtic minded". I can assure you that I along with many many others detest Celtic and all they stand for and equally detest

Rangers and all they stand for.

Correct 👍

Rabbie_Burns
10 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

You can post some good stuff on this board but you really shouldn't lower yourself with a post like that.

You seem to think that everyone who has any dislike for Rangers are "Celtic minded". I can assure you that I along with many many others detest Celtic and all they stand for and equally detest

Touchez Corry 👍

13 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

First of all I don't think all those who dislike Rangers are Celtic minded...I'm one of those who dislike Rangers so it would be a bit stupid to think that.

Seems the post has hit a sore point with some

I notice that no one has mentioned the original post which gives us some 'fake news' which if believed could impact on hundreds of peoples jobs and could cause undue stress to their families. Not one iota of sympathy from anyone

So the real issue is forgotten about whilst posters take umbrage at a 'poor taste' comment...the point being made is true in that many will simply soak up anything even if it a blatant lie if it suits their view on the Rangers situation.

I take on board your and others thoughts and will look in future for a better comparison

9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

First of all I don't think all those who dislike Rangers are Celtic minded...I'm one of those who dislike Rangers so it would be a bit stupid to think that.

I notice that no one has mentioned the original post which gives us some 'fake news' which if believed could impact on hundreds of peoples jobs and could cause undue stress to their families. Not one iota of sympathy from anyone

So the real issue is forgotten about whilst posters take umbrage at a 'poor taste' comment...the point being made is true in that many will simply soak up anything even if it a blatant lie if it suits their view on the Rangers situation.

I take on board your and others thoughts and will look in future for a better comparison

Or maybe you just used the horrific subject of child abuse as a form of oneupmanship on a messageboard in order to score points over a football rivalry that doesn’t even involve your own team. It was a pathetic comment and you should just put your hands up and admit that as opposed to snidely trying deflect.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I have to say I find this recent use of the abuse of young footballers (or any young people) to deflect from the lying, cheating and ongoing debacle that is Rangers and their replacement club, is debasing our forum. There is absolutely no link between the terrible historic goings on at Celtic Boys Club and the ongoing Ibrox disgrace and to introduce it is disgusting.

It is also wrong to say that the 'original post' was the 'fake news' refeered to (whether or not it is fake news) as the original post on discussion here this evening was referring to the published judgement in the TRFC v SDI case released today, which TRFC have so very clearly lost, and it would appear to have cost them many millions of pounds. Regardless of any abuse of young footballers, or any fake news, that is what's being discussed here and is an undeniable fact.

I'd suggest if anyone wants to reopen the Celtic Boys Club abuse discussion they either start a fresh thread or restart the old one. They can even add in any connection to the travails of Rangers and TRFC if they so desire, but decent people would stick to discussing the implications of all abuse in as respectful a manner as possible as it clearly stretches UK wide, and even further afield. 

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Or maybe you just used the horrific subject of child abuse as a form of oneupmanship on a messageboard in order to score points over a football rivalry that doesn’t even involve your own team. It was a pathetic comment and you should just put your hands up and admit that as opposed to snidely trying deflect.

That'll tell me.

A comment like yours will hardly smooth the waters so before making any comment about anything else ask yourself if you are just going a tad overboard

If not then that's your choice but in the real world I won't lose any sleep over your post

5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

That'll tell me.

A comment like yours will hardly smooth the waters so before making any comment about anything else ask yourself if you are just going a tad overboard

If not then that's your choice but in the real world I won't lose any sleep over your post

Not really. Using paedophilia as a form of oneupmanship over football is just stupid and disrespectful to the victims. It cheapens the actual crime, and it’s a blight that recognises no social status, religious boundary nor sports team affiliation. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I have to say I find this recent use of the abuse of young footballers (or any young people) to deflect from the lying, cheating and ongoing debacle that is Rangers and their replacement club, is debasing our forum. There is absolutely no link between the terrible historic goings on at Celtic Boys Club and the ongoing Ibrox disgrace and to introduce it is disgusting.

It is also wrong to say that the 'original post' was the 'fake news' refeered to (whether or not it is fake news) as the original post on discussion here this evening was referring to the published judgement in the TRFC v SDI case released today, which TRFC have so very clearly lost, and it would appear to have cost them many millions of pounds. Regardless of any abuse of young footballers, or any fake news, that is what's being discussed here and is an undeniable fact.

I'd suggest if anyone wants to reopen the Celtic Boys Club abuse discussion they either start a fresh thread or restart the old one. They can even add in any connection to the travails of Rangers and TRFC if they so desire, but decent people would stick to discussing the implications of all abuse in as respectful a manner as possible as it clearly stretches UK wide, and even further afield. 

So you are telling us the Parks of Hamilton story is true ?.(as you know but choose to ignore that was the story I 'referred' to)..Watch out for the lawyers before you answer

Another overboard reaction and trying to link things that were never said but that's an example of posters like you blinded by the hatred they cannot see the truth or any middle ground.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not really. Using paedophilia as a form of oneupmanship over football is just stupid and disrespectful to the victims. It cheapens the actual crime, and it’s a blight that recognises no social status, religious boundary nor sports team affiliation. 

Your opinions are I'm sure always valuable to someone

I did not post the comment as a form of one-upmanship but you are trying to infer otherwise and as we are entitled to free speech I can simply tell you you are wrong to do so .

Just now, CJGJ said:

Your opinions are I'm sure always valuable to someone

I did not post the comment as a form of one-upmanship but you are trying to infer otherwise and as we are entitled to free speech I can simply tell you you are wrong to do so .

Yes you did. You used the historic child molestation crimes of sexual predators at Celtic Boys Club as a simile for people discussing a load of shite about financial problems at Rangers. You compared people discussing the topic of financial irregularities with men raping children.

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

As I mentioned before, there are still plenty of people seemingly happy to donate and never see again their money to keep whatever version of the Rangers going. Blind loyalty, unconditional love....but how long will it last? Possibly forever if this blinkered loyalty is passed onto future generations.

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yes you did. You used the historic child molestation crimes of sexual predators at Celtic Boys Club as a simile for people discussing a load of shite about financial problems at Rangers. You compared people discussing the topic of financial irregularities with men raping children.

Well that one point of view but not mine

The reality is it has become a he said and he then infers what was not being inferred situation. I can't change what is in your mind and you can't tell me what I did not think

You get nowhere but that is life at times

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Well that one point of view but not mine

The reality is it has become a he said and he then infers what was not being inferred situation. I can't change what is in your mind and you can't tell me what I did not think

You get nowhere but that is life at times

No, it isn’t. You compared people wanting Rangers to have bad financial news to men raping children. 

Okay though, whatever. I’ll not bother replying, and leave you to it. Nanight.

17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No, it isn’t. You compared people wanting Rangers to have bad financial news to men raping children. 

Okay though, whatever. I’ll not bother replying, and leave you to it. Nanight.

Sorry but that was not what was said but I understand you made the correlation in your mind

Trying to act like some sort of taste/moral arbiter then just expecting people to accept your view leaving impressions behind is not how it works

Nanight as you put it.

Oh PS

this from a poster (yes you Icon of Symmetry) who has just posted this

'Let’s be honest here, it works for Celtic and they have amongst the scummiest dregs on the planet scuttling after them in their thousands. They pull this masquerade off whilst singing songs glorifying children being torn apart by nail-bombs ffs. No reason why Rangers can’t convince the world that they are not vermin too. It’ll take a while, but if they keep at it, they’ll get there. '

Edited by CJGJ

chuck berrys hairline

CJGJ is coming across like a raging Orangemen. Bwah they Timothy's saying bad stuff maw! Aye but they raped kidz in the 70s so we can get away with anything. Utter space cadet and belongs at Ibrox with that attitude. 

7 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Sorry but that was not what was said but I understand you made the correlation in your mind

Trying to act like some sort of taste/moral arbiter then just expecting people to accept your view leaving impressions behind is not how it works

Nanight as you put it.

Oh PS

this from a poster (yes you Icon of Symmetry) who has just posted this

'Let’s be honest here, it works for Celtic and they have amongst the scummiest dregs on the planet scuttling after them in their thousands. They pull this masquerade off whilst singing songs glorifying children being torn apart by nail-bombs ffs. No reason why Rangers can’t convince the world that they are not vermin too. It’ll take a while, but if they keep at it, they’ll get there. '

Yes? What exactly is wrong with that? Every word of that is true. Celtic are miles ahead in the PR war with Rangers, despite their support also being populated by some of the lowest forms of life on this planet. Adults who sing songs glorifying the deaths of innocent people killed by terrorists. Horrible contemptible scumbags who are protected by one of the most effective PR departments on the face of the planet.

I’m quite comfortable with the above, and it is in no way comparable with using similes of man on boy rape to emphasise a point about people wanting Rangers to go bust.

Pathetic attempt at deflection once again. Just hold your hands up and admit what you said was out of order and move on. 

Hagar the Horrible

Questions really for footballfirst And gasman.  Will sevco have to pay MA's legal fees again and will the millions lost by this deal by SD be fully compensated or a sizable chunck? Will Hummel and JD sports sue as well as they were offered a deal that was not within the power of sevco to give?. And finally a question for sevco fans and shareholders when are you going to stop King gambling with your money in the courts? This looks like once again big Mike has his left hand on kings forehead while sipping a cocktail with his right hand and all the time king is punching fresh air believing he will land one sometime 

14 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. 

A quick look at Parks Dun and Bradstreet rating would indicate that this is bollocks, any company even close to being insolvent/in admin would have a failure score of less than 10/100, Park Holdings is 99/100

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Questions really for footballfirst And gasman.  Will sevco have to pay MA's legal fees again and will the millions lost by this deal by SD be fully compensated or a sizable chunck? Will Hummel and JD sports sue as well as they were offered a deal that was not within the power of sevco to give?. And finally a question for sevco fans and shareholders when are you going to stop King gambling with your money in the courts? This looks like once again big Mike has his left hand on kings forehead while sipping a cocktail with his right hand and all the time king is punching fresh air believing he will land one sometime 

TRFC has already been awarded costs against them at previous hearings, so I suspect that the latest legal costs will go the same way.

I'm less certain how this will play out with regard to Hummel and Elite. They were awarded contracts covering three seasons, this season is the second of the three, although elsewhere in the document it appears to indicate just a two year deal for some elements.

Justice Persey said:

Elite and Hummel have until now performed and enjoyed the benefit of the Elite/Hummel agreement. The 2018/2019 season has been completed and, as the evidence before me showed, preparations for the 2019/2020 season were well underway by the time of the hearing. Had the rights been offered to SDIR then SDIR would have found itself in the shoes of Elite and would have been in a position to make the sales and profits that Elite has made. Mr Sa’ad Hossain QC, who appeared on behalf of SDIR, acknowledged that as matters now stand SDIR is reduced to a damages claim in respect of the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 seasons. 

My reading of the injunction that was granted is that TRFC has been ordered to stop providing any support immediately to both Hummel and Elite, although the club will be able to wear the new kit for this season.

As the injunction is against TRFC and not Hummel and Elite, I think that Hummel and Elite can continue to sell this season's home, away and third kits, but TRFC cannot be seen to be assisting them.  

I believe that Elite and Hummel could both sue TRFC for loss of potential earnings for part of this season and for the whole of next season, in addition to SDI's claim for two seasons losses.

Next season, TRFC's looks as if it will be back to square one with SDI operating the retail operations, or being in a position to match any third party offer.

I think there will be negotiated settlements out of court between the parties as I don't think TRFC would want to risk any damages claims being assessed by the court.

Edited by Footballfirst

11 minutes ago, farin said:

A17B76D1-D6D1-4890-8599-7C5965C7B195.thumb.jpeg.c2befc5966f36406a95060a86c9fbdb1.jpeg

Oh dear. 😊

Hope it’s many many millions.

1 hour ago, Mark_Mywords said:

Who is operating the pop up shop at the Louden Tavern that are selling the kits?

Ally McCoist.

brunoatemyhamster
11 minutes ago, farin said:

A17B76D1-D6D1-4890-8599-7C5965C7B195.thumb.jpeg.c2befc5966f36406a95060a86c9fbdb1.jpeg

Oh dear. 😊

But but but they won didn't they? 

"Bombshell"!

howay-image-4-781850659.jpg

1 hour ago, Mark_Mywords said:

Who is operating the pop up shop at the Louden Tavern that are selling the kits?

I think it is Elite that have the pop up shop. Rangers are not allowed to advertise their pop up shop or the shop in Glasgow city centre. 

Bazzas right boot
On 20/07/2019 at 14:17, gjcc said:

Doesn’t spend long like that. 

F55FE179-D1F8-4D0B-BEF9-DD7681122D7D.jpeg

😂

• Maple Leaf locked this topic