The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Footballfirst

The latest judgement (dated 6 June) in the SDI v TRFC retail dispute was published this morning.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Comm/2019/1419.html

In simple terms, Judge Persey rejected all Rangers arguments and told them to get on with honouring the agreement as set out in SDI's arguments.

Unsurprisingly, TRFC advised of their intention to appeal against the latest judgement(s).

I was looking for a finding of breach of contract and the apportionment of an amount of damages, but it doesn't look as if we have got to that point yet.  The only reference I see is in Para 10 (6) (a):

"The extent to which, if at all, Rangers has been in breach of the further agreement is an issue that remains to be determined (if not agreed) by the Court."

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The latest judgement (dated 6 June) in the SDI v TRFC retail dispute was published this morning.

In simple terms, Judge Persey rejected all Rangers arguments and told them to get on with honouring the agreement as set out in SDI's arguments.

Unsurprisingly, TRFC advised of their intention to appeal against the latest judgement(s).

I was looking for a finding of breach of contract and the apportionment of an amount of damages, but it doesn't look as if we have got to that point yet.  The only reference I see is in Para 10 (6) (a):

"The extent to which, if at all, Rangers has been in breach of the further agreement is an issue that remains to be determined (if not agreed) by the Court."

:lol:

Footballfirst

The proper meaning to be given to paragraph 5.7 of Schedule 3 of the Agreement lies at the heart of the parties' disagreement.

I have no hesitation in rejecting Rangers' approach to the proper construction of Schedule 3, paragraph 5.7

Rangers is bound by these findings (with which I respectfully agree)

It is sufficient for present purposes to note that the parties agreed to the matching right provisions as part of the original Agreement and that it is not for the Court to rewrite their bargain.

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Risky move FF, posting this on a Saturday :o

Footballfirst
46 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Risky move FF, posting this on a Saturday :o

It's alright. I've done my penance by watching a couple of academy games at Riccarton earlier this afternoon (the U13s beat ICT 6-0, although the U15s lost 2-3).

...a bit disco

Shady wheelings and dealings abound.

Jambo 4 Ever
49 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Shady wheelings and dealings abound.

how did they do that??

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

Same way that Vlad used to do it. Hope it ends the same way for them. 

132goals1958
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

Probably a debt to equity. Shuffling the pack or some creative accounting exercise. The shady one knows all the tricks.

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how did they do that??

They agreed, following a general meeting yesterday, to convert the soft loans into convertible loan notes with an option to convert to shares (@ 20p) if done so before the next AGM.

The effect of the change will see King and the Concert Party hold 54% of the shares while just about everyone else will be diluted.

The soft loans will just about be eliminated (bar £45k) following the conversion to shares.

In simple terms it's a debt for equity swap.

132goals1958
41 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

They agreed, following a general meeting yesterday, to convert the soft loans into convertible loan notes with an option to convert to shares (@ 20p) if done so before the next AGM.

The effect of the change will see King and the Concert Party hold 54% of the shares while just about everyone else will be diluted.

The soft loans will just about be eliminated (bar £45k) following the conversion to shares.

In simple terms it's a debt for equity swap.

They will also have huge influence in the decision making process. I think the glib one will be awarding himself a well earned pay rise.

Surely this is just more Titanic deckchair shuffling. They remain a toxic brand with no credit line. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Same way that Vlad used to do it. Hope it ends the same way for them. 

It will.  They are running out of people to borrow from.

• 4 weeks later...
Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Read what he says after the first four words and you’ll get there. 

I did read it. Can you explain the first four words?

Just now, rick witter said:

Aye tired of people slavering about Rangers on a Hearts forum. 

Yeah I am. It’s embarrassing. 

Why not just avoid the thread then? Seems like a much easier and more appropriate way of avoiding the subject than opening the thread, clicking on a post that has some relevant info, and then typing out a reply? 🙃

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Maybe because a lot of people come on JKB for a bit of light hearted relief. We can laugh like **** at the fact Rangers died. Not so much at child abuse. 

I didn't suggest laughing at child abuse. But the fact it barely gets mentioned on here is telling. 

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I didn't suggest laughing at child abuse. But the fact it barely gets mentioned on here is telling. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yes, a bunch of green, hooped sympathisers we all are, no doubt.

Your bringing up Celtic's child sexual abuse scandal out of nowhere, in a Rangers/Sevco thread, when the Sevco board told their victims of paedophilia to go after Deadco because it happened when the old company was in existence, what even is that?

Well, what it is, is telling. And what it tells us is that you're a Catholic-hating, bigotry-loving twatwaffle, for the avoidance of any doubt on your part.

Edited by Justin Z

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Start a thread about it then. ****ing hell, if you are totally incapable of discussing more than one topic at a time, then stop wasting it on this thread and get stuck in about the paedo-chat instead.

Quite why this is the thread you choose to air your grievances though, I don’t know.

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

????

He is clearly referring to the fact that you infest every thread on the forum with your repetitive trolling about launching the Hearts manager. 👍

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Quite why this is the thread you choose to air your grievances though, I don’t know.

Yes you do. It's because it angers his precious little bigoted soul that Hearts isn't Ibrox loyal. We aren't orange enough for him, so clearly we're all green.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 13/07/2019 at 07:33, Lfhearts said:

Rangers have a huge following in usa

It's not huge. If it was there would be demand to see their games on TV. Their isn't any, not even for a cup final they might have won.

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Yes you do. It's because it angers his precious little bigoted soul that Hearts isn't Ibrox loyal. We aren't orange enough for him, so clearly we're all green.

Thanks, you answered that much better than how I was about too. 👏👏

2 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It's not huge. If it was there would be demand to see their games on TV. Their isn't any, not even for a cup final they might have won. 

I agree. There was a little bit of interest when US internationals like Claudio Reyna, Maurice Edu, Carlos Bocanegra, etc., played there. Never saw any otherwise.

Edited by Justin Z
Quoted Joey

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Well there is that of course. A bit like that ****ing throbber who called himself Alan Partridge on here a few years ago. He used to get well upset about that sort of thing too. Used to like going for a pint before and after the games with the orcs. 😄

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Well there is that of course. A bit like that ****ing throbber who called himself Alan Partridge on here a few years ago. He used to get well upset about that sort of thing too. Used to like going for a pint before and after the games with the orcs. 😄

It's Tommy Robinson Syndrome writ large.

Maybe should have included Canada they have a huge following there also. About 50/60 supporters clubs in both countries if that's not a huge following what is.

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I did read it. Can you explain the first four words?

Let me try. We borrow two players from team x. They turn out to be great and we win our first 10 games with them playing 90 minutes in each game. One loanee scores a million goals in the 10 games and the other loanee has 2 million assists. Team X it turns out win their first 10 games 1-0. In game 11 of our unbelievable season we are not allowed to play our two loanees. We bring in two not so confident players and lose 1-0 to team x. We then go on another crazy run of 10 unbeaten with our two loanees scoring and assisting at the same unheard of rate again. Team x also goes 10 unbeaten again. All 1-0 wins. They then play us again and once again we have no loanees available. We lose 1-0. This happens two more times and we loose the league by 12 points to team x.

In the cup we annihilate all before us and reach the final. Guess who we play in the final? We lose 1-0. Damn if only we had been able to play our strongest 11.

12 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

It's Tommy Robinson Syndrome writ large.

Indeed. :(

Forever Hearts
31 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Start a thread about it then. ****ing hell, if you are totally incapable of discussing more than one topic at a time, then stop wasting it on this thread and get stuck in about the paedo-chat instead.

There's already a thread about it. 👍

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Let me try. We borrow two players from team x. They turn out to be great and we win our first 10 games with them playing 90 minutes in each game. One loanee scores a million goals in the 10 games and the other loanee has 2 million assists. Team X it turns out win their first 10 games 1-0. In game 11 of our unbelievable season we are not allowed to play our two loanees. We bring in two not so confident players and lose 1-0 to team x. We then go on another crazy run of 10 unbeaten with our two loanees scoring and assisting at the same unheard of rate again. Team x also goes 10 unbeaten again. All 1-0 wins. They then play us again and once again we have no loanees available. We lose 1-0. This happens two more times and we loose the league by 12 points to team x.

In the cup we annihilate all before us and reach the final. Guess who we play in the final? We lose 1-0. Damn if only we had been able to play our strongest 11.

That's great. Still doesn't explain the first four words though. 

12 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

2117 pages and finally this thread has become interesting. 

It was pretty interesting the day they died. A big chunk before and after, not so much, granted. But again, I don't necessarily come on here for stimulating chat. The same reason why I'm not too fussed about the lack of Celtic paedo posts. I generally come on for a bit of light hearted relief. 

And the complete collapse and death of Rangers was funny as ****. 

Forever Hearts
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Using child abuse as a point scoring exercise.

A brand new low for JKB. 

It's not being used to point score. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

There's already a thread about it. 👍

Bump it then and let us all hear your thoughts. 👍

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares if they're the same club or not? It's extremely tedious and speaks volumes the amount of posts about it compared to a paedophile ring operating in one of our biggest clubs. Priorities and all that I suppose. 

Jesus H Kweeehrist

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Bump it then and let us all hear your thoughts. 👍

I'm going to guess something along the lines of "Paedo's are bad, Celtic are bad". Which I'm assuming would be the same as every single ****ing post on the subject. Which is why I'm not that bothered about reading it. It's shit I already know,  with nary a decent joke in sight. 

Edited by Normthebarman

58 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Aye tired of people slavering about Rangers on a Hearts forum. 

Yeah I am. It’s embarrassing. 

Tbf Rick its a change from you just slavering on every thead 👍🏻😉

1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

Blasphemy! 

Is it more acceptable to put Hesus H Kweehrist instead? 🤷🏻‍♂️

57 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yup. It tells me folk would rather have a light hearted bit of chat on a football forum than spend time talking about a ****ing hideous and horrible subject. 

5 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Blasphemy! 

:lol: I WAS GOING TO LET THE THREAD GO BUT THIS BLASPHEMY CANNOT STAND UNCHALLENGED

Edit: NAY, FORSOOTH

Edited by Justin Z

In the words of Hamish Imlach-

When asked what they think of religion. They say religions all right. But these boys are only religious when they want an excuse for a fight.

CloustonHMFC

2117 pages & 7 years later we still have folk arguing if Rangers are the same club or not 😂 does anybody actually care that much? The sevco patter is good for winding up the orcs but that’s it. I couldn’t care less and don’t know why anyone would spend so much time obsessing over them. 

Just now, DarioHMFC said:

2117 pages & 7 years later we still have folk arguing if Rangers are the same club or not 😂 does anybody actually care that much? The sevco patter is good for winding up the orcs but that’s it. I couldn’t care less and don’t know why anyone would spend so much time obsessing over them. 

When a newcomer to Scotland this thread was a massive help to me in understanding everything that went on.

You're right though, seven years later and they still haven't accepted their club died and they're going for 1.

3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I dunno about anyone else but I'm certainly not obsessing. I hadn't clicked on this thread for months. I just like laughing at huns and it appears a few and their sympathisers have popped back up recently. 

Edited by Normthebarman

58 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Christ almighty

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares if they're the same club or not? It's extremely tedious and speaks volumes the amount of posts about it compared to a paedophile ring operating in one of our biggest clubs. Priorities and all that I suppose. 

Well it obviously annoys you and the other loyalist posters so this thread will run and run 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic