The Future's Maroon

Duplicate

Edited by The Future's Maroon

58 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Duplicate

Surely you mean triplicate?

Big Slim Stylee
19 hours ago, Hearts Daft said:

All I want to know is when do they go bust again?

Don't go holding your breath, tbh.

The Real Maroonblood
On 01/06/2019 at 06:55, Hearts Daft said:

All I want to know is when do they go bust again?

Exactly.

A few years ago it was imminent.

It will probably be the same situation in a few years time

It ain’t going to haoppen.

3 minutes ago, farin said:

Morelos £20m. ? they’ll be lucky to get £5m from Newcastle. 

They would do if Souness was still there.:lol:

11 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

:rofl: that article has fair cheered me up. Quite what they are smoking, drinking or sniffing I’m no sure but it’s hilarious. 

£10m for Tavernier:rofl: they’ll be lucky to get £3m

£20m for Morellos :rofl:again lucky to get  £5m. He’s a liability. No chance anyone’s taking a risk on him for anything more. Boys a lunatic with god only knows what issues.

Edited by 1971fozzy

Jambo-Jimbo

If expecting £10m for Tavernier & £20m for Morelos wasn't bad enough, Barisic whom they describe as a 'Croatian flop', but are expecting the club to hold out for £5m for him & Lafferty they think is worth a seven figure sum.

There's delusion then there's 'The Rangers' delusion and that piece really just highlights how deluded they are, by thinking that they have flops who are worth £5m.

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

If expecting £10m for Tavernier & £20m for Morelos wasn't bad enough, Barisic whom they describe as a 'Croatian flop', but are expecting the club to hold out for £5m for him & Lafferty they think is worth a seven figure sum.

There's delusion then there's 'The Rangers' delusion and that piece really just highlights how deluded they are, by thinking that they have flops who are worth £5m.

Delusion is the only thing that odious no trophy new club excel at.

Scnorthedinburgh
4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

:rofl: that article has fair cheered me up. Quite what they are smoking, drinking or sniffing I’m no sure but it’s hilarious. 

£10m for Tavernier:rofl: they’ll be lucky to get £3m

£20m for Morellos :rofl:again lucky to get  £5m. He’s a liability. No chance anyone’s taking a risk on him for anything more. Boys a lunatic with god only knows what issues.

Even if they do get the projected money, it would buy the sum total of f all in the quest to stop 10 in a row. That has been and is their business model. Stop it at all costs, death of club included.

alwaysthereinspirit

Morelos would do great in Newcastle. It’s a well know fact that only two teams in England (Newcastle and Sunderland) get all the dodgy calls week in and out.

?

6 hours ago, farin said:

Morelos £20m. ? they’ll be lucky to get £5m from Newcastle. 

Already been shown that the West Coast MSM have inflated the price. The Newcastle Chronicle ran a similar story with the figure being 4 or 6mill. :rofl:

20m! Celtic got that for Dembele, a much better striker as he is proving in France. Dembele would be a starter for Colombia, Morales doesn't even have an international goal to his name. Be lucky to get 4 or 5m plus some sort of sell-on clause when his new team inevitably try to offload him due to being sent off all the time.

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

20m! Celtic got that for Dembele, a much better striker as he is proving in France. Dembele would be a starter for Colombia, Morales doesn't even have an international goal to his name. Be lucky to get 4 or 5m plus some sort of sell-on clause when his new team inevitably try to offload him due to being sent off all the time.

His disciplinary record would be even worse in England with no sympathetic referees. He should’ve been sent off at Tynecastle and has got away with murder in numerous other games. Total head case  and a huge risk for any club that’s thinking of paying millions for him. 

upgotheheads

"some may see it as fantasy and pie in the sky. Maybe it is."

No maybe about it pal.

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Morelos at Rangers has a slightly better scoring record than  Dembélé had at Celtic. English teams have money to burn. £10-20m is definitely possible, especially if they have multiple clubs interested in him. Morelos could go to France or England and be just as successful as Dembélé has been. The disciplinary issues will be something that a top manager like Rafa will believe they can overcome. He hasn’t been helped having a rookie manager this season.

Steven Gerrard let it slip recently that only one offer had been made for Morelos during his tenure, and that was for a derisory and apparently unacceptable 3m euros, or translated into reality, a tiny fraction of the bazillions of pounds of value invented by the portly PR buffoon that is the laughing stock known as Jim Traynor .

Only those deluded enough to believe in retractable roofs, floating pitches, links with the Dallas Cowboys, 'illegal relegation' rather than death through liquidation could possibly conceive of the world's angriest man being valued higher than an out of date tin of spam. 

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, newbie said:

Steven Gerrard let it slip recently that only one offer had been made for Morelos during his tenure, and that was for a derisory and apparently unacceptable 3m euros, or translated into reality, a tiny fraction of the bazillions of pounds of value invented by the portly PR buffoon that is the laughing stock known as Jim Traynor .

Only those deluded enough to believe in retractable roofs, floating pitches, links with the Dallas Cowboys, 'illegal relegation' rather than death through liquidation could possibly conceive of the world's angriest man being valued higher than an out of date tin of spam. 

It’s not the first time Gerrard has slipped.

Footballfirst

Some developments on Rangers retail operations.

First at Companies House

RANGERS RETAIL LIMITED (08142409)

The following information is available from the company's filing history.

8 Jun 2019  DISS16(SOAS)  Compulsory strike-off action has been suspended 

The previous document lodged at Companies House indicated that the company would be struck off, but I wonder if some legal action remains outstanding that could not happen if RRL was dissolved. 

-----------------------------------------------

Second, a judgement in the SDI v TRFC "Matching Rights" case was due on Thursday

ROLLS BUILDING
COURT 19
Before LIONEL PERSEY QC sitting as a Judge of the High Court

Thursday 6 June 2019
At 10:30 AM

Judgment

CL-2018-000726 SDI Retail Services Limited v. The Rangers Football Club limited

No-one has yet advised on what that judgement was or even if it was delivered, e.g. was an out of court settlement agreed before the judgement was delivered?

----------------------------------------------------

Third, there are reports on TRFC messageboards that their Megastore was closed both yesterday and today.

Copied from the SFM blog:

One fan went there this morning to verify the situation and reported on a TRFC message board:

"Place is like the Marie Celeste. In total darkness, no staff, no signage, not even a note of explanation on the door apologising to those who have made a wasted journey. Nice of them to communicate so well with those who pay the wages."

---------------------------------------------------

I have no idea if any of these events are connected, but it certainly should be worth keeping an eye on. 

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Some developments on Rangers retail operations.

First at Companies House

RANGERS RETAIL LIMITED (08142409)

The following information is available from the company's filing history.

8 Jun 2019  DISS16(SOAS)  Compulsory strike-off action has been suspended 

The previous document lodged at Companies House indicated that the company would be struck off, but I wonder if some legal action remains outstanding that could not happen if RRL was dissolved. 

-----------------------------------------------

Second, a judgement in the SDI v TRFC "Matching Rights" case was due on Thursday

ROLLS BUILDING
COURT 19
Before LIONEL PERSEY QC sitting as a Judge of the High Court

Thursday 6 June 2019
At 10:30 AM

Judgment

CL-2018-000726 SDI Retail Services Limited v. The Rangers Football Club limited

No-one has yet advised on what that judgement was or even if it was delivered, e.g. was an out of court settlement agreed before the judgement was delivered?

Third, there are reports on TRFC messageboards that their Megastore was closed both yesterday and today.

One fan went there this morning to verify the situation and reported on a TRFC message board:

"Place is like the Marie Celeste. In total darkness, no staff, no signage, not even a note of explanation on the door apologising to those who have made a wasted journey. Nice of them to communicate so well with those who pay the wages."

I have no idea if any of these events are connected, but it certainly should be worth keeping an eye on. 

It's Saturday night. Just saying. 

26 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

FF is all-seeing and ever-vigilant

On 02/06/2019 at 16:17, JackLadd said:

Delusion is the only thing that odious no trophy new club excel at.

To be fair, they have won League 2, League 1 and the Championship. **** all apart from that though.

7 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

FF is all-seeing and ever-vigilant

And obviously doesn't do or understand irony.

?

Edited by Lovecraft

132goals1958
On 20/05/2019 at 19:48, 132goals1958 said:

Well they are legally obliged to notify interested parties and the Registrar will  publish in the gazette. providing an opportunity for anyone to justify any cause why dissolution should not go ahead.

Hopefully an objection has been lodged

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

It was Saturday afternoon when I posted and Saturday evening when you did. Just saying.

jamboy1982
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

It was Saturday afternoon when I posted and Saturday evening when you did. Just saying.

Owned 

6 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The megastore is still an SDI operation and hasn’t got a lot in it. It is not selling new strips and fans generally boycott it and go to the other company ran shop at St Enoch Sq.

Probably nothing in this other than it being quiet just now and no one wants to buy old  Puma kit.

3 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

To be fair, they have won League 2, League 1 and the Championship. **** all apart from that though.

Took them a wee while to win the Championship though...,..

4 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

They must have won the petrodiddy cup at some point, did they not have 3 or 4 cracks at it?

Must have won it with their resources, surely?

No?

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

:lol:

Independence
8 hours ago, FWJ said:

Took them a wee while to win the Championship though...,..

??????

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
14 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

Absolute bullshit.

They won the Challenge cup at the fourth attempt. :lol:

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The Future's Maroon
On 08/06/2019 at 20:46, Footballfirst said:

?

Forever Hearts
On 08/06/2019 at 20:46, Footballfirst said:

Afternoon/Evening whatever. Who could be arsed trawling websites to find out boring crap about another club on a Saturday? Or any day for that matter.

brunoatemyhamster
9 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Thought it might be of interest here - this previously lost work by Oscar Wilde is being put on at the Pavilion Theatre...

https://www.paviliontheatre.co.uk/shows/rally-roon-the-rangers/

Haud me, as they say, back.

Seen it.                                                      The supporters Club gets liquidated at the end,but they come back as the same supporters club. 

Predictable. 

Saved you £16.90 for the ticket. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

itsnomarooned

If Mike Ashley sells Newcastle to an uber-wealthy Sheikh does that make it more or less likely he will try to buy Rangers?

Edited by itsnomarooned

37 minutes ago, itsnomarooned said:

If Mike Ashley sells Newcastle to an uber-wealthy Sheikh does that make it more or less likely he will try to buy Rangers?

I don’t think he is really that interested in them - apart from making a bit of money out of them. I think he’s more interested in making things hot for King and Co.

The Real Maroonblood
17 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Afternoon/Evening whatever. Who could be arsed trawling websites to find out boring crap about another club on a Saturday? Or any day for that matter.

If it’s kicking sevco in the balls it doesn’t matter what day or time it is unless people have some sort of affection for them.

On 08/06/2019 at 18:56, Forever Hearts said:

Preferred your old ‘McDonald Jardine’ username mate. ?

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Preferred your old ‘McDonald Jardine’ username mate. ?

Did you aye? Well if you'd done some research you'd have seen that MJ and I were on here at the same time, MATE. 

PS. You taking over from Bridge of Loon as my wee stalker? 

Unknown user
18 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Did you aye? Well if you'd done some research you'd have seen that MJ and I were on here at the same time, MATE. 

PS. You taking over from Bridge of Loon as my wee stalker? 

"MATE" :laugh:

Shotty!

14 hours ago, gjcc said:

Club store now only to be opened on match days. Interesting. 

must be zero-hours contracts for the staff then...

• Maple Leaf locked this topic