Zaliukas

scott_jambo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Verminator

:facepalm:

Nearly scores two own goals and then caught out by that neanderthal Brown - it goes from worse to worse

5 Hearts defenders in the box and ALL of them run to the front post, school boy defending, utter school boy stuff.

pettigrewsstylist

:facepalm:

totally fed up of this now,,,,,,,,, hes not the young prospect anymore,,,,he is a player who has no fear and therefore no edge

realy ,,really hope someone offers acceptable money for him in next few days,,, chances nil i suspect

A Zal nightmare, yes, but aided by the other clown at the back.

Zal cant see what is coming from behind him yet Webster gives him the ball and is facing play and can see Brown coming. What about Webster letting him know, giving him a shout. Even amateur footballers communicate and shout "MAN ON". Ridiculous.

Woefully amateurish that was. Every game you have to worry about whether or not he is going to make one big howler of a mistake. You can have a good game but if you make some of the howlers he does it costs us far more than we benefit. He can piss off.

Snake Plissken

Time for Barr to get a chance?

No.

As prone to errors as Zal is, I'd have him in the side every day of the week, month and year ahead of Barr.

Hospital pass from webby. Horror show from zal. Can we change the thread title to official zaliukas seethe thread? He is gash. who plays centre half fir the under 19s? Surely worth a punt?

:seething:

Teuchterjambo

He put the defence in a terrible position and then McDonald failed to deal with the cross. He is a good defender but, sadly for us, far too inconsistent and incapable of maintaining his concentration for 90 minutes.

How can a central defender who lacks consistency and incapable of maintaining concentration (your words) be classed as a good defender - go on explain to me.:down:

how can anyone defend Zal? how many points has he cost us? Hes gash!

there will always be the colinmaroons and his like on here that just cant see it i'm afraid,decent enough defender,but just cant eliminate the fatal paux pas,i dont know how many examples these clowns need till it finally sinks in.............. :angry:

Club captain too. :facepalm:

Give the arm band to Black and play someone else at CH please.

Liability.

Sergio Garcia

I am not his biggest fan but I cant be bothered with this argument this evening.

My point is how long does it take for him to get up and go for the ball after a slip? Granted a slip cant be helped but reacting to it can

play someone else at CH please.

A very easy thing to say (and I'm not having a dig), but there aren't really any other options.

Barr has proven frequently that he isn't cut out at CB, and Gowser is covering for Grainger (not fit), and should slot into RB when everyone is fit, as Hamill is awful.

Konrad von Carstein

Oh dear god in heaven......another Zal bash thread...No he's not world class, if he was he would be playing for someone other than Hearts...wake up FFS and accept he's not as bad as half of you pretend he is.

Oh dear god in heaven......another Zal bash thread...No he's not world class, if he was he would be playing for someone other than Hearts...wake up FFS and accept he's not as bad as half of you pretend he is.

The thumb is, he is as bad as we make out.

He can't make a 12 yard pass FFS.

Konrad von Carstein

The thumb is, he is as bad as we make out.

He can't make a 12 yard pass FFS.

Not wishing to fall out but he is not as bad as many make out, he was poor tonight (among many) buy outwith the OF (perhaps excluding rangers :lol: ) who would you swap him for?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I try to give the benefit of the doubt to Zal must games but tonight he was an embarrassment. A horrendous performance.

I bet there was a few choice words said at half time, Grainger was getting tore into him after the goal.

The Old Tolbooth

Every time against EVERYBODY!

:thumbsup:

Not wishing to fall out but he is not as bad as many make out, he was poor tonight (among many) buy outwith the OF (perhaps excluding rangers :lol: ) who would you swap him for?

Gordan Petric! :ninja:

Templeton'sUnderpants

Nearly scores two own goals and then caught out by that neanderthal Brown - it goes from worse to worse

How does one 'nearly' score 2 own goals? Surely that means he got the ball clear in 2 dangerous situations?

Zal was awful tonight, as was our entire team at the end of the day. I guess the main will be him giving it away to Brown and we will just ignore the total hospital ball from Webster.

Scapegoat springs to mind.

Gordon Ramsay

Well I'm free every Saturday, Sunday and don't start work til like 2 on week days so I could probably make the games and training.

I also believe I could do a better job than Zal.

The amount of mistakes he has made is unforgiveable.

Struggling to think of a worse club captain

Until Zal starts throwing tantrums and gets caught on camera falling on his arse in a tunnel, he's not the worst captain of recent times.

I don't want him at Hearts never mind as captain. However it's very very easy to focus all the blame on him and the other players surely, if they know how to work well as a team shouldn't be putting him under unnecessary pressure with a pass back to him with an attacker pressuring; especially if he has made a mistake moments prior. Let him gain his confidence back by giving it to him then moving into a decent position for him to return. Saying that, don't want him getting too confident as we all know where that leads :ninja:

Thunderstruck

I assume this must be about the third goal because he was hardly to blame for the first two. Yes he gave the ball away cheaply but wasn't helped by Grainger and there was a fair bit of football after that which included a missed tackle by McGowan, and poor positioning by the rest of the defence.

The whole team was very shaky, couldn't do the simple things and constantly made unforced errors.

We have a midfield that would make a P5 outing look tall and we give them high balls to deal with.

We had Rudi on the bench with Driver on the pitch.

We rearranged the defence so that the RB was left exposed on too many occasions.

We had a coward for a Ref who pitched in with a huge game changing moment before we had sat down at the start of the match.

But, it is all Zal's fault. If it makes some sadsacks feel better, let them have pop at Zal

Club captain too. :facepalm:

Give the arm band to Black and play someone else at CH please.

Liability.

Don't be so ******* ridiculous :rofl:

Supported zali on numerous occasions but the disaster at the 3rd goal shows that he has never learned,the loss of that goal was disgraceful and the buck stops with him on that.

I feel dirty saying this hut give the armband to Webster

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Supported zali on numerous occasions but the disaster at the 3rd goal shows that he has never learned,the loss of that goal was disgraceful and the buck stops with him on that.

Tbh, Webster is pretty much the captain unofficially anyway.

Templeton'sUnderpants

The buck stops with him?

What about your new captain Webster's terrible choice of ball which put him in that situation. What about Grainger posted missing giving him no outlet? What about every other defender rushing to the ball and leaving the entire box free?

Bollocks, Zal was as bad as many others on the pitch

Just thinking to myself.

The goal we conceeded at Ibrox on the opening day; McGowan loses possesion on the wing and we lose a goal. Zals fault, apparently.

Identical situation tonight, only Zaliukas is the one who loses the ball. Zals fault again, apparently.

:interesting:

Archived