zaliukas

ramrod

once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

having a sound game then the reliable old brain fade rears its ugly head......................

just track the run,thats all,consentration levels of a pot noodle............

The. centre of our defense is the least of our problems. We have 2 full backs who can't challenge, a lightweight midfield and absolutely nothing up front. Add to that we must be the smallest team in the league. Yup Zal is a problem....

So the goal had nothing to do with Black's free kick and Taoull's control?

look, he chose. to step up when the obvious decision was to track the run,forget what had happened before. but suppose i'm biased as i hate him. :thumbsup:

nothing worse than a good defender that lacks consentration,always want to play him and forget his faux but they will always re-appear costing you games i'm afraid, so frustrating..................

Too high a line of defence and Zal was caught out. One of our best defenders but no denying he makes a lot of crucial mistakes that lead to goals.

I take it every single goal we ever concede is Zaliukas' fault?

watch the goal and decide on this one only,so frustratng, good defender,poor consentration,recipe for disaster time and time again...............

watch the goal and decide on this one only,so frustratng, good defender,poor consentration,recipe for disaster time and time again...............

poor from taouil to give the ball away, basic control from him, dont think zal is all to blame like

The Real Maroonblood

No26 is a zoomer.

Thunderstruck

Our goal came from a run forward and pass to McGowan who slid it forward to Temps. Perhaps the author of this thread could remind us who started the move.

Typical of the anti-Zal brigade; always around when there is a fault to find but never there when positive comment is appropriate.

Too high a line of defence and Zal was caught out. One of our best defenders but no denying he makes a lot of crucial mistakes that lead to goals.

Can i just stop you there mate. You've obviously not heard.

You are NOT allowed to criticise Zaliukas.

Snake Plissken

I did watch the goal, my semi-literate chum, it looked to me as if Mehdi failed to control the ball and we got caught cold on the break. Taouil controls the ball and we're talking about a stuffy 1-0 win and not seething about throwing away a lead. The line was a little high, yes, but I think the greater portion of the blame falls to the player further up the park.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Oh great, another Zal bashing thread.

He was fine today. Started the move which led to the goal and was solid for the majority of the match.

The defence is quite clearly instructed to play the offside trap at all times and it just didn't work that one time. Blame has to lie with Taouil for a shocking pass, imo anyway.

Our goal came from a run forward and pass to McGowan who slid it forward to Temps. Perhaps the author of this thread could remind us who started the move.

Typical of the anti-Zal brigade; always around when there is a fault to find but never there when positive comment is appropriate.

jesus h...................

good defender,lacks consentration,recipe for disaster at any level.you can have as many good attributes as you like but if your a central defender at any level you must have good consentration levels.................

some people just dont understand the basics,its not zaliukas bashing just fact,he's a good defender that lacks consentration and will always cost us goals.forget what happened before the goal today,if he tracks the run they dont score,simples!

I did watch the goal, my semi-literate chum, it looked to me as if Mehdi failed to control the ball and we got caught cold on the break. Taouil controls the ball and we're talking about a stuffy 1-0 win and not seething about throwing away a lead. The line was a little high, yes, but I think the greater portion of the blame falls to the player further up the park.

oh dear! resorting to insults, :lol:

good defender,lacks consentration,recipe for disaster at any level.you can have as many good attributes as you like but if your a central defender at any level you must have good consentration levels.................

some people just dont understand the basics,its not zaliukas bashing just fact,he's a good defender that lacks consentration and will always cost us goals.forget what happened before the goal today,if he tracks the run they dont score,simples!

Some folk can spell "concentration"

Roaster.

This sums it up. Zaliukas was having a good game up to this point IMO. We should never be playing as high a line as that, as are center backs aren't fast enough or clever enough to play that game. Although Taouil gave the ball away he has given it away about 25 yards from the oppositions goal, don't think we can really slaughter him for that, seeing as Temps and Elliot both do this about 10 times a game each.

:sob:

oooooooh i've drooned ma knickers in pish and drool at bombscare zal.

:sob:

Let me get this right. We shouldn't be playing a high line of defense when we have a free kick and an opportunity to punt it up the park? Folk wanting us to sit deep in this situation?

The goal came from a rocket of a free kick sent into mehdi which he controlled abysmally, the ball came back off him so hard and played sandaza through.

I bet loads of folk were thinking that might happen and shouting on zal to sit deeper before our free kick.

:cornette:

On this occasion must agree with the Zal lovers....

Along with Webby, McGowan and Temps he got pass marks.

Lies.

simples.

Let me get this right. We shouldn't be playing a high line of defense when we have a free kick and an opportunity to punt it up the park? Folk wanting us to sit deep in this situation?

The goal came from a rocket of a free kick sent into mehdi which he controlled abysmally, the ball came back off him so hard and played sandaza through.

I bet loads of folk were thinking that might happen and shouting on zal to sit deeper before our free kick.

:cornette:

Nothing wrong with playing a high line if you have fast defenders, or very clever ones - unfortunatly we don't. It was Zal and Websters fault. Neither of them knew what they were supposed to be doing. Zal steps up and Webster doesn't, if they are going to play the high line they need to know how to play the offside trap.

I seen it differently, Zal steped up to play the player offside but Webster played him on. typical performance against st j.

I seen it differently, Zal steped up to play the player offside but Webster played him on. typical performance against st j.

No it was the fault of the bombscare lol.

Guest C00l K1d

equally websters fault.

infact moreso webster as he was playing him on

shit happens we'll horse them in the replay

Malinga the Swinga

if ref had allowed us to play quick free kick, goal wouldn't have happened. if Black had been more accurate with free kik, goal wouldn'thave happened. If tahoul could control the ball, goal wouldn't have happened. If Webster played in a line, goal wouldn't have happened. if jamie had better positioning, goal wouldn't have happened.

Right enough, it was Zal's fault.

Jam Tarts 1874

Our back four were on the half-way line, just where you would expect them to be when we were supposed to be pushing forward. Taoull put us in a very bad position, but you can't get away from the fact that Sheridan made a great run and the pass that found him was perfect.

All the Zal bashing just goes to show how many of our supporters know hee-haw about the game. Zal, Webster and Temps were the only Hearts players who played today.

Often labelled by lazy posters as being in a camp as I don't rate Zaliukas.

I thought he did okay today and was not at fault for our goal.

OnePaulHartley

Yeah been critical of zal many a time , but its unfair to single him out as being at fault for the goal.

Francis Albert

I thought Zal was by some margin our best player in the first half, immaculate defensively and playing some superb balls out of defense. Like the rest of the team he had a poorer second half, but I really don't see how he can be blamed for the goal.

Zaliukas and Webster were out best players today.

Taouil needs to take the blame for his shocking pass.

I love reading what all the experts have to say on this :rolleyes:

Some folk can spell "concentration"

Roaster.

lol and you had to edit that...............quality,what a richard head

ps i've edited,just for the irony :thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I'm more concerned as to why our players weren't urgent to retake the lead after conceding, rather than attributing blame for the goal conceded.

Cappuccino Kid

Zaliukas and Webster were out best players today.

Taouil needs to take the blame for his shocking pass.

I love reading what all the experts have to say on this :rolleyes:

That was never a pass from Taouil, it was piss poor control. Douglas Bader would have had a better first touch.

I'm a big fan of Zal but I thought he was awful today.

He was absolutely all over the place and looked like an accident waiting to happen. His passing and clearing were terrible.

Take a look at his positioning at the incident when Sandaza hit the bar. Sunday league standard defending.

He's going to have to be much, much better at the replay.

Now let me see, are you talking about Puyol, Pique, Ferdinand (Rio), Terry, Luiz, Kabul, the list is endless?

Thought he played well. Was good going forward, didn't look in any bother at the back.

At least he was tracking back unlike Webster. I'm not attributing blame to him either btw, the mistake was made by Taouil and Black playing a quick free kick and then suspect goalkeeping.

Just find it amazing, yet totally predictable, that despite all this, Zal gets the blame.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was fine today, caught cold at the goal but then so was half the team.

The biggest problem for him is he's feeling the pressure to push forward and start attacks because our midfield won't take responsibility. Really poor.

Zal and Webster both good today! Zal should just go with the runner at the goal. He will no that himself. Unfortunately when you play in defence or goalie mistakes sometimes cause goals!! We don't have world class defenders I'm afraid!! Players will make errors

if ref had allowed us to play quick free kick, goal wouldn't have happened. if Black had been more accurate with free kik, goal wouldn'thave happened. If tahoul could control the ball, goal wouldn't have happened. If Webster played in a line, goal wouldn't have happened. if jamie had better positioning, goal wouldn't have happened.

Right enough, it was Zal's fault

All true. But why did you miss out if zal had tracked the run the goal wouldn't have happened?

Archived