MAFIA: The Ba's Burst VI

Harry Palmer

What are you studying that the lecturer doesn't notice people not paying attention? Must be a big lecture?

It's quite a big lecture theatre/135 people take the module. And I had my laptop so could have easily just been typing up notes :thumbsup:

Tbf I normally sit and watch the buses arriving/people walking through the car park. Hate when they close the blinds :sob:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's quite a big lecture theatre/135 people take the module. And I had my laptop so could have easily just been typing up notes :thumbsup:

Tbf I normally sit and watch the buses arriving/people walking through the car park. Hate when they close the blinds :sob:

I get stuck in the rubbish lecture theatre :lol:.

Was in there from 4 until 6 today, who on earth timetabled that?

:sob:

I get stuck in the rubbish lecture theatre :lol:.

Was in there from 4 until 6 today, who on earth timetabled that?

:sob:

Hmm you might know my brothers best pal...he put on his facebook that he had a lecture 4-6 today and he's in second year doing business...

I was out for dinner last night with the in-laws and was getting twitchy as hell the longer it went on. My phone is knackered and I was terrified that I wouldn't make it back for the night stuff.

What would happen if one of the roled players didn't send their PM?

Anyway, thanks for running the game Harold.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hmm you might know my brothers best pal...he put on his facebook that he had a lecture 4-6 today and he's in second year doing business...

Probably on the same course as me then! What's his name?

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

404646_10151249271725323_1511253468_n.jpg

I found this highly amusing so thought I'd post it in here since the main man himself is here :lol:

laugh.gif

Love this photo.

Hi folks, would anyone mind if I started a new game? There might be a theme if I can get my heid around it.

Hi folks, would anyone mind if I started a new game? There might be a theme if I can get my heid around it.

:yas:

thumbsup.gif

When I'm sober.... Arnie would be involved but it also involves time and convoluted stuff. :)

:greggy:

Archived