Arrested Development

Rick James

GlasgoJambo

It gets better and better and better. The last five episodes are just incredible.

Does Gene Parmesan make an appearance Gene (Parmesan)?

Gene Parmesan

Does Gene Parmesan make an appearance Gene (Parmesan)?

Yes, a couple of scenes.

*screams and waves arms in surprise*

jack D and coke

I'll give this a go after I've watched series 5 of Breaking Bad. If anybody's never watched that then do so its f***** quality I'm hooked on it. I've watched nothing else for weeks going through the entire series. Walter White is da man!

• 1 month later...
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've watched thie first few seasons. It is pretty amusing and there is a lot of clever stuff in it, but **** me, Jason Bateman makes it almost unbearable to watch for me. He is a smug prick.

Chester™
I've watched thie first few seasons. It is pretty amusing and there is a lot of clever stuff in it, but **** me, Jason Bateman makes it almost unbearable to watch for me. He is a smug prick.

I've seen the first half of the first season. Jason Bateman is whats keeping me going, at the minute. Though thats not to say the rest arent funny. They are. But he's superb.

Its nae Parks and Rec with Ron and Tom though.:(

Edited by Chester?

• 3 weeks later...
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Gob Bluth is ******* brilliant in this.

Love his episode where he keeps zoning out and simon and garfunkel plays :rofl: I've made a huge mistake.

rossthejambo

One of the best Gob scene's are the one's with Franklin. Franklin's song is brilliant :lol:

scott_jambo

I've found this programme hilarious after two seasons...but is it always going to be this formulaic? The stories are genius and the jokes are very clever but every episode follows an over-arching plot of: Main character tries to do something to improve himself/family - another family member(s) sabotages it.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hopefully they announce a 5th series/film soon.

The 4th installment got me right in the mood.

Sterling Archer

Hopefully they announce a 5th series/film soon.

The 4th installment got me right in the mood.

I thought they did at the weekend?

• 5 years later...
Sexton Hardcastle

New season on Netflix today. Not expecting the same level of quality from the earlier seasons but will give it a try.

4 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

New season on Netflix today. Not expecting the same level of quality from the earlier seasons but will give it a try.

As long as it’s better than the fourth. The first three were brilliant but I stopped watching the fourth after a few episodes. Why make a series when you can’t get all the actors together?!