Press Pack in Dunfermline

kylelauren01

Bigger than normal number of journos & press hounds at Pitreavie Playing Fields in Dunfermline just now (I know cos I was walking the dog!!). Looks like McIntyre may be about to become familiar with his jotters after cup exit.

My money is on Jim Jeffries, Yogi Hughes or Jimmy Calderwood filling the breech which may not be good news for our city friends as there will likely be a bounce in results. On the other hand they will probably wheel out the Big Leish/Davie Hay combo again!

Jimmy Calderwood wouldn't be a bad short term signing for them..

To be honest though i thought they would have been happy going back down.. bigger crowds, with a few local derby's thrown in..

southside1874

To be honest though i thought they would have been happy going back down.. bigger crowds, with a few local derby's thrown in..

My money is on JJ

Good call regarding Calderwood.

Jambof3tornado

A new manager may galvanise them and save them from the drop at Hibs expense.

imagine the seethe fest if our own jambo Jim kept them up and dumped Hibs out the league!!!

Get designing that statue of Mr Jim!!!woot.gif

imagine the seethe fest if our own jambo Jim kept them up and dumped Hibs out the league!!!

Get designing that statue of Mr Jim!!!woot.gif

laugh.gif

Think it would be harsh decision to get rid of him. Did well to get Dunfermline promoted and has been given very little resources in SPL. They have the smallest wage bill in the league and alot of their current team are players who have struggled at SPL level before. If they cant give him money to buy decent SPL players they cant expect him to do a better job than he currently is.

Performing woefully any hope to stay in the top flight needs drastic action and a new manager in my opinion.... it's clearly not working for them this year.

jj would only further cement his legendary status by pulling dunfermline away from relegation and putting the hibs down.

jamboinglasgow

Think it would be harsh decision to get rid of him. Did well to get Dunfermline promoted and has been given very little resources in SPL. They have the smallest wage bill in the league and alot of their current team are players who have struggled at SPL level before. If they cant give him money to buy decent SPL players they cant expect him to do a better job than he currently is.

Thats the problem for a lot of managers who are very successful with bringing their teams up, they can have a bad first season in the top division and get sacked (see Neil Warnock.) I think it can be very tough for a manager to handle his team if they suddenly go from winning almost every week to mainly losing when they get to a higher league.

jj would only further cement his legendary status by pulling dunfermline away from relegation and putting the hibs down.

Who's going to send the Hibee's down,

J J,

J J,

Who's going to send the Hibee's down,

Jim-bo,

Jambo,

Jefferies,

thumbsup.gif

If they do sack him, Stefan Salvatori would be in with a big shout ....good mates with Yorkston, has been assesing the squad lately and has a network of players currently training / trialing with HMFC,Falkiek & Kilmarnock.!

Chad Sexington

If JJ got the Pars job.

At first I'd be like :what:

Then I'd be like :isee:

And when I thought about the next Pars v Vermin game I'd be like :pleasing:

Fxxx the SPFL

My mate at work is a big pars fan and he said that there was already a scheduled board meeting at 12pm today to discuss what to do with the money had they won last night (next round was home to the manks). He says that McIntyre is on a one year rolling contract.

That is what I heard. The cup may have been a different matter though.

They're playing shocking but don't think McIntyre is to blame as they have extremely small resources.

However, if a more experienced manager is what it takes to keep the Pars up then let it happen. :jjyay:

Gunnery sgt Hartman

You got to be sh!ttin me private pile. Have you got any brothers or sisters back home that lived? :lol:

You got to be sh!ttin me private pile. Have you got any brothers or sisters back home that lived? :lol:

:thumbsup:

your so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece :lol:

Archived