The Dean Shiels Song.

MayfieldJambo

Is there anyone else here that actually quite likes being ****ing hated? I think it's great.

I actually quite like being entirely inappropriate, saying things in bad taste and shouting vitriolic abuse to pretty much anyone for any reason who doesn't wear maroon on a Saturday afternoon, because I'm intelligent enough to be able to completely distance myself from it after FT. I know it's not what I 'really feel' and it's not 'who I am'.

I couldn't give a **** if we're the most hated fans in Scotland; in fact, I'd thrive on it. I don't want to be seen as a refined set of righteous fans. **** that; it's boring.

I'm going to continue abusing players, fans and singing harsh songs; I don't want to be seen as nice and I don't want anyone but Hearts fans and players to feel welcome at Tynecastle. I want to be ****ing hated and if you don't like it then we'll agree to disagree.

HMFC to the grave :D

So there are no limits, everything is fair game?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there anyone else here that actually quite likes being ****ing hated? I think it's great.

I actually quite like being entirely inappropriate, saying things in bad taste and shouting vitriolic abuse to pretty much anyone for any reason who doesn't wear maroon on a Saturday afternoon, because I'm intelligent enough to be able to completely distance myself from it after FT. I know it's not what I 'really feel' and it's not 'who I am'.

I couldn't give a **** if we're the most hated fans in Scotland; in fact, I'd thrive on it. I don't want to be seen as a refined set of righteous fans. **** that; it's boring.

I'm going to continue abusing players, fans and singing harsh songs; I don't want to be seen as nice and I don't want anyone but Hearts fans and players to feel welcome at Tynecastle. I want to be ****ing hated and if you don't like it then we'll agree to disagree.

Seconded. ;)

FTH and everyone else.

I find this thread deeply worrying

I wish after a derby game to go and meet the hibs fans in the roseburn and have a jolly good natter about whose better

To hear that fellow fans put this delightful experience at risk by behaving like complete football fans has deeply concerned me

Hibernian fans, please have my apologies that our fans do not act like politicians and rugby fans:rolleyes:

its where we bide
Every team has elements of their support who are indeed low lifes. I was just highlighting that ratcatcher is one of yours. I can honestly say i have never sang the pressley or mercer song as I think they're wrong.

But to say we are the most poisonous creitens in scottish football? Don't throw stones in glass houses....

The mowbrays wife song, billy boys, your nazi soluting friend, booing the minutes silence for the pope... the list is endless. And yet you claim we are the most poisonous. Take a long hard look.

WTF has the leader of the RC church got to do wi Scottish football??????

I wish after a derby game to go and meet the hibs fans in the roseburn and have a jolly good natter about whose better

To hear that fellow fans put this delightful experience at risk by behaving like complete football fans has deeply concerned me

Hibernian fans, please have my apologies that our fans do not act like politicians and rugby fans:rolleyes:

Nut texting is my limit

I send a group one to every littlest Hobo on my phone.

I like to go to an exclusive Jambo pub afetr the game and sing all night

FTH

Sure your just the boy to do!!! ****ing little ned

As far as I am aware 'Ned' is not the common description for someone who was educated at Edinburgh University and has their own company. ;)

As far as I am aware 'Ned' is not the common description for someone who was educated at Edinburgh University and has their own company. ;)

Er I have seen your bebo picture

Sorry guys but absolute no feckin need for it today absolute disgrace.

To the people who sung it - you are ****.

Nazi saluter guy - **** off.

The guys chucking pies at the hibs sub keeper - **** off.

God we have some ***** within our support like.

Hullo Hullo - NO!

Thought we had a bit more class than this TBH!

Think we should take a look at ourselfs before berating the hobo reptile's so called support, mind you there wasny many hobos there the day!

No point commenting about the game as my opinion is with the majority so.

yawn.... its a derby.

The stand have an open mic on a sunday afternoon I think.

:thumbs_up::fing10::bravo:

I agree with the OP. No-one wants to see Prawn Sandwich Syndrome at Tynie, but there's middle ground surely.

One thing I don't get though...can anyone explain to me what the issue with waving the Union Jack is? I can't see anything inherantly wrong with that.

And therein lies the problem. The do-gooders can't understand this simple logic. I do feel a little sorry for them. They must think that everyone shouting abuse at Hearts games goes home and pays homage to Hitler in their Nazi shrine !!!

I actually do but that is another matter. :ninja:

And therein lies the problem. The do-gooders can't understand this simple logic. I do feel a little sorry for them. They must think that everyone shouting abuse at Hearts games goes home and pays homage to Hitler in their Nazi shrine !!!

I actually do but that is another matter. :ninja:

Disgrace.

:laugh:

You worry me.... I'd rather not sit with MOST hibs fans after the game.

I like it the way it is infact, the atmosphere could be raised a level but people like you ruin it for others.

Miller Jambo 60
Good post Neave.

I agree cant beat some solid footie banter the heinz beans give as good as they get.

Remember we Hearts fans should support more with singing and make Tyne a fortress again

I think the Aberdeen fans are the worst. They seem to have contempt for every team out there, and have an array of poisonous songs.

Hearts and Hibs fans are as bad as each other. It is a minority in both camps, unfortunately that minority is still a few thousand - and they can be heard.

Really? What is included within this array?

Miller Jambo 60
No the mowbrays wife song was not just sung by a couple houndred, take the blinkers off.

I heard the billy boys song from the lower wheatfield yesterday, sung by the same numbskulls who found it hillarious to wave union flags all game.

The popes death had nothing to do with football, it was just a mark of respect.

I did read the thread, up to a stage untill I got bored of it.

Why can't you just accept that there is low lifes that follow both of our clubs, but hibs are by no way the worst in scottish football. Again, take your blinkers off.

Because theres not enough of you as for the pope nothing to do with footie end off. 107 its close

What a cracking post!

"no one likes us, we dont care".....

Romanov Stole My Pension

It's a funny tune that's meant to offend, lighten up guys, this is football, an Edinburgh feckin derby for christ's sake.

Oh can I say that the OTHER song about Dean Shiels urinating was brilliant (not allowed to post it though) so well done to whoever made that up at the back of section G.

Also nice to hear a small (but there none the less) version of Hullo Hullo, the vocal supporters miss that.

Oh can I say that the OTHER song about Dean Shiels urinating was brilliant (not allowed to post it though) so well done to whoever made that up at the back of section G.

That one got an airing in Robbo's pre-game. As did many old favourites. ;)

I honestly can't see what is so terribley offensive about the Dean Shiels song i mean its true and it's not even slagging him its just stating a fact.

There are some real ******* lowlifes in our support.

I really thought we were better than that.

Why don't all you halfwits gather outside an old folks home?

Just think, you could sing such songs as...

"your so old its unbelievable"-"Dementia Dementia remember you've Dementia"

Not forgetting "Cripple Cripple-your stuck in a chair" to the tune of rebel rebel.

Grow up ffs and taste the real world.

Governor Tarkin

Best post on here for ages. A weeks worth of frustrations vented over 90 odd minutes. And i'd expect nothing less in return.

We've.....just won for the first time since November. Best of all we ended the drought with a win against those *****.

And you have a go at the fans?

Mate, chill out, seriously.

Smile :D

Spot on Neave. :)

The Old Tolbooth

Heh heh, quite liked that poste Neave.

Heh heh, quite liked that poste Neave.

My old man used to say if the opposite fans hate you, sing songs about you etc, they're scared of you...

I believed this up until Zibby rocked up to Easter toad.

There are some real ******* lowlifes in our support.

I really thought we were better than that.

Why don't all you halfwits gather outside an old folks home?

Just think, you could sing such songs as...

"your so old its unbelievable"-"Dementia Dementia remember you've Dementia"

Not forgetting "Cripple Cripple-your stuck in a chair" to the tune of rebel rebel.

Grow up ffs and taste the real world.

You've clearly spent too long over on flumps.net kissing their arses pal.

Malcolm Tucker

I can only agree with that. I love us being hated. And why can't we sing about 'the pirate' when they sing about Wallace Mercer and Rudi Skacel in such demeaning ways?

FTH.

i cringed at hearing that song........................

to personal and no place for it at a football match..............

Miller Jambo 60
i cringed at hearing that song........................

to personal and no place for it at a football match..............

Hibees can hate me forever as the feeling is mutual 1-0:)

Hibees can hate me forever as the feeling is mutual 1-0:)

same for me too ...................:thumb:

but for reasons other than singing that horrible excuse for a song.................

I find this Shiels comparison with Cyclops to be utterly utterly wrong.

Theres absolutely no way that Cyclops would be a hibee, he would probably be an AEK Athens man ;)

The Leithers have a history of monocular players. Alan Sneddon anyone? :dribble:

At least Alan Sneddon wasn't a dirty little scrote.

He was just a truly awful football player.

You've clearly spent too long over on flumps.net kissing their arses pal.

I've posted about twice in the last eight months cat.

Singing/defending about an awful disability make you feel good mate?

Always thought you were a decent bloke as well...

As for hobos and the mercer song...I kind of expect that from vermin.

I've posted about twice in the last eight months cat.

Singing/defending about an awful disability make you feel good mate?

Always thought you were a decent bloke as well...

As for hobos and the mercer song...I kind of expect that from vermin.

He reaps what he sows.

If he wasn't a wee ballbag he wouldn't get any abuse IMO.

Feck him.

same for me too ...................:thumb:

but for reasons other than singing that horrible excuse for a song.................

Exactly Ramrod.

I hate the feckers with a passion, but to be so personal is beyond sick.

Maybe I'm just too grown up for this site (place is filling up with teenagers it seems)...Who knows.

Very surprised at the mods as well to be honest.

It's not a disability if it doesn't impair him. (Unless it suits Hibs to say it does).

Therefore it's like mocking Mowbray and Collins' head.

:D

Deano Deano :confused:

winston churchill
The Leithers have a history of monocular players. Alan Sneddon anyone? :dribble:

remember that goal robbo scored at the school end,cross from our left and poor sneddos lamp was blinded looking for the ball in the sun.

We_are_the_Hearts

I always get my kill at the holier than thou brigade. It's cool to call someone fat or bald or ginger or a weegie but don't mention Deano's eye. He earns plenty money and swaggers about like he is the hard man, assaulted CG during a game then bleated how it was an accident. No time for the wee rodent to be honest.;)

First game after his operation I seem to remember him getting a decent reception from the Hearts fans.

Then he turned into an odious little tosser who attempted to knock Craig Gordon out after scoring a penalty.

Is my memory playing tricks on me ?

Malcolm Tucker
He reaps what he sows.

If he wasn't a wee ballbag he wouldn't get any abuse IMO.

Feck him.

Spot on!

And I agree with Chris_ as well. He's so disabled he plays for an SPL side and is actually quite a good footballer. Doesn't really sound like a 'disability' does it.

He's a priick. Ugly as sin as well.:wacko:

Archived