The Dean Shiels Song.

MayfieldJambo

MayfieldJambo

Sorry guys but absolute no feckin need for it today absolute disgrace.

To the people who sung it - you are ****.

Nazi saluter guy - **** off.

The guys chucking pies at the hibs sub keeper - **** off.

God we have some ***** within our support like.

Hullo Hullo - NO!

Thought we had a bit more class than this TBH!

Think we should take a look at ourselfs before berating the hobo reptile's so called support, mind you there wasny many hobos there the day!

No point commenting about the game as my opinion is with the majority so.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've.....just won for the first time since November. Best of all we ended the drought with a win against those *****.

And you have a go at the fans?

Mate, chill out, seriously.

Smile :D

MayfieldJambo

Ach i canny chill out these days im getting old - 67 now!

Fans like i mentioned are a disgrace to the club.

Apart from that i am VERY pleased about today, thought we out muscled them.

Hullo Hullo - NO!

Think we should take a look at ourselfs before berating the hobo reptile's so called support, mind you there wasny many hobos there the day!

Now you see i have no problem with your 'comtempt' for the above comments infact i would probably agree with you...however if your going to take the moral high ground you really shouldn't post stuff like this(#6)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=733

really, i mean, wishing to cripple an opposistion player...its hardly....classy?

The Old Tolbooth
He's a hobo, what you expect?

And plus im from Mayfield, classy isn't in the contract.

So why do the original post? :wacko:

He's a hobo, what you expect?

And plus im from Mayfield, classy isn't in the contract.

haha...fair enough mate;)

but im all confused now!!!!!!

Thoughts on what i said up there?

Can't disagree with any of your points. I'm glad you put them all in one thread.

Hearts supporters should be above any of that.

As long as those feckers keep singing about Wallace Mercer's death and Steven Pressley being a child molester I think the Dean Shiels song is fair game.

At least its accurate and not completely made up like the Pressley sheeite.

any need?

low life

Any need for the Mercer songs or the made up sheeite about Pressley being a child molester ? That's in really great taste that is.

Don't come here trying to take the moral high ground. Your fans are the most poisonous cretins in Scottish football.

Now bolt ya fud.

Nothing wrong there. Purely stating a fact. He does in fact, have one eye. ;)

:(:(:(

Hows the kids?

Any need for the Mercer songs or the made up sheeite about Pressley being a child molester ? That's in really great taste that is.

Don't come here trying to take the moral high ground. Your fans are the most poisonous cretins in Scottish football.

Now bolt ya fud.

Every team has elements of their support who are indeed low lifes. I was just highlighting that ratcatcher is one of yours. I can honestly say i have never sang the pressley or mercer song as I think they're wrong.

But to say we are the most poisonous creitens in scottish football? Don't throw stones in glass houses....

The mowbrays wife song, billy boys, your nazi soluting friend, booing the minutes silence for the pope... the list is endless. And yet you claim we are the most poisonous. Take a long hard look.

Every team has elements of their support who are indeed low lifes. I was just highlighting that ratcatcher is one of yours. I can honestly say i have never sang the pressley or mercer song as I think they're wrong.

But to say we are the most poisonous creitens in scottish football? Don't throw stones in glass houses....

The mowbrays wife song, billy boys, your nazi soluting friend, booing the minutes silence for the pope... the list is endless. And yet you claim we are the most poisonous. Take a long hard look.

What's wrong wi hobos.net this morning? no activity today MOD EDIT back to your own teams board ffs .

The mowbrays wife song sung by a handful of people not thousands, billy boys not sung anymore, your nazi soluting friend read the thread its bollocks, booing the minutes silence for the pope what did it have to do with football and your lot did it too btw just not as much... the list is endless. And yet you claim we are the most poisonous. Take a long hard look.

Your hypocrisy makes we want to vomit.

Just like your cretinous supporters.

I'm away out now, hopefully you'll have been banned by the time I get back.

Take it you didn't like what I had to say then, seen as how you quoted my post yet didn't respond to anything in it.

There's nothin wrong with hibs.net, i've been posting on there also.

I think the Aberdeen fans are the worst. They seem to have contempt for every team out there, and have an array of poisonous songs.

Hearts and Hibs fans are as bad as each other. It is a minority in both camps, unfortunately that minority is still a few thousand - and they can be heard.

Take it you didn't like what I had to say then, seen as how you quoted my post yet didn't respond to anything in it.

Away and do some wallpapering.

You're wrong. It's widely accepted that you lot are have the largest collection of vile jakeball schemies within your support outside the Old Firm. That fat baldy **** at the front of your stand yesterday giving it the come ahead ( who was he trying to kid? ) being fairly representative of the hibs support as a whole. Deek fae Drylaw being another.

Nucky Thompson
After his assault on Gordon, Cyclops deserves all he gets....IMO
Gordon should have gobbed in his good eye;)

I agree wi all the posts on they kind of songs,there is no place for them at football and there should also be no place for hobos on a HEARTS board imo.

No the mowbrays wife song was not just sung by a couple houndred, take the blinkers off.

I heard the billy boys song from the lower wheatfield yesterday, sung by the same numbskulls who found it hillarious to wave union flags all game.

The popes death had nothing to do with football, it was just a mark of respect.

I did read the thread, up to a stage untill I got bored of it.

Why can't you just accept that there is low lifes that follow both of our clubs, but hibs are by no way the worst in scottish football. Again, take your blinkers off.

Songs like the OP mentioned are just unacceptable, as are a few others sung at Tynie.

The laddies with the UJ's seem to annoy me the most. Totally unwanted at Tynie.

They mustn't be getting much attention at hame.

GTF.

Seymour M Hersh

Feck off you gobby little can't!

You're wrong. It's widely accepted that you lot are have the largest collection of vile jakeball schemies within your support outside the Old Firm. That fat baldy **** at the front of your stand yesterday giving it the come ahead ( who was he trying to kid? ) being fairly representative of the hibs support as a whole. Deek fae Drylaw being another.

Widely accepted by who? Hearts fans?

On that basis its widely accepted that Hearts are the worst team ouside the OF.

Do you think he was squaring up to no one? Personally I found it comical watching the two sets of fans shout across to each other. As you said who are they trying to kid. Whats the point in paying ?27 for a ticket when you see none of the game as you are too busy abusing people you know you are probably never going to see again, despite the "I'll see you outside" and "I know where you live" claims.

Nucky Thompson
No the mowbrays wife song was not just sung by a couple houndred, take the blinkers off.

I heard the billy boys song from the lower wheatfield yesterday, sung by the same numbskulls who found it hillarious to wave union flags all game.It's called the Gorgie boys and the offensive words are altered

The popes death had nothing to do with football, it was just a mark of respect.The game was a week and a half after his death, he had already been buried FFS, the GFA were only pandering to the Celtic support

Why can't you just accept that there is low lifes that follow both of our clubs, but hibs are by no way the worst in scottish football. Again, take your blinkers off.

Hibs have certainly the largest amount of schemies.

Nelly Terraces

Good to see you've swallowed the myth, sorry LIE about that one, from the prize winners of victim culture, the evil CFC. That is total bollax that the Hearts support booed the death of the pope.

Having said that, I was there and I did **** all, I didn't stand up or anything. Whats it got to do with football, it was just another attempt by CFC to shove their 'we have higher morals than others' agenda down others throats (I know it was the SFA that wanted it, but are you telling me there wasnt even the slighest pressure from CFC?). For the record, I wish I HAD booed, as, due to the fact that I'm a militant secularist, I consider most organised religions as completley evil, and the catholic church to be an almost totalitarian fascist regime that has, through it's actions, wrought misery upon countless millions.

Cheers.

The day i start getting upset about what the opposition fans are singing, never mind the Hearts support is the day i stop going to the games.

Sing what the hell you want.

FTH.

MacDonald Jardine

Yes it was. I've never heard that song at a game, only from a few in the pubs or streets

I heard the billy boys song from the lower wheatfield yesterday, sung by the same numbskulls who found it hillarious to wave union flags all game.

And what's so offensive abut the national flag?

Presumably all the tricolours and harp flags yesterday were to celebrate your founders (who wouldn't have known what the Irish tricolour was).

The popes death had nothing to do with football, it was just a mark of respect.

It was a pandering to the Celtic support who like to play up their Catholicism and was at least a week after all other "marks of respect" had ceased.

They're way up there. Away and start a thread on junkies.net about the **** in your support.

n

Get to **** you old ****. What do you expect people on the forum to do? Why didnt you goto sect N and tell the guy to stop throwin ****e on the park.

Your a hard nut.

When some kn obs started singing hello hello a guy behind me told a wee ned to shut it the ned gave him the fingers so the guy grabbed the ned wi the throat and the ned **** it and walked out.class!!! Good to see the Jambo's booing when some started singing that shi t.

Some warnings have already been issued on this thread. If this topic can't be debated in a reasonable manner then the thread will be closed and further action taken .

Mod7

n

you were obviosly never at Easter Road for a derby then. Could hear it load and clearly from the famous 5 stand.

Not getting into a flag debate, they've been done to death on numerous occasions.

Blinkers, the "GFA" hate hearts blah blah blah.

When some kn obs started singing hello hello a guy behind me told a wee ned to shut it the ned gave him the fingers so the guy grabbed the ned wi the throat and the ned **** it and walked out.class!!! Good to see the Jambo's booing when some started singing that shi t.

So a guy started singing a song that is liked by a large number of Hearts fans. Not to mention a large number of fans of other clubs in England and Scotland. Some guy then told the singer to 'shut it'. Totally out of order. Then the ned give the guy the finger. Fair enough IMO. So the guy grabs him by the throat ?!!

And you think that is a good thing to happen ? :wacko:

My oh my, some people have a warped view of this World. The guy who grabbed the guys throat deserved a smack in the puss. And I am sure if he does that again and picks on the wrong person he will get just that.

Miller Jambo 60

QUOTE=MayfieldJambo;15621]Ach i canny chill out these days im getting old - 67 now!

Fans like i mentioned are a disgrace to the club.

Apart from that i am VERY pleased about today, thought we out muscled them.

Just like the Wallace Mercer Haters low life reptiles 2 wrongs dont make a right but they wind us up.

Is there anyone else here that actually quite likes being ****ing hated? I think it's great.

I actually quite like being entirely inappropriate, saying things in bad taste and shouting vitriolic abuse to pretty much anyone for any reason who doesn't wear maroon on a Saturday afternoon, because I'm intelligent enough to be able to completely distance myself from it after FT. I know it's not what I 'really feel' and it's not 'who I am'.

I couldn't give a **** if we're the most hated fans in Scotland; in fact, I'd thrive on it. I don't want to be seen as a refined set of righteous fans. **** that; it's boring.

I'm going to continue abusing players, fans and singing harsh songs; I don't want to be seen as nice and I don't want anyone but Hearts fans and players to feel welcome at Tynecastle. I want to be ****ing hated and if you don't like it then we'll agree to disagree.

HMFC to the grave :D

Guest S.U.S.S.
Is there anyone else here that actually quite likes being ****ing hated? I think it's great.

I actually quite like being entirely inappropriate, saying things in bad taste and shouting vitriolic abuse to pretty much anyone for any reason who doesn't wear maroon on a Saturday afternoon, because I'm intelligent enough to be able to completely distance myself from it after FT. I know it's not what I 'really feel' and it's not 'who I am'.

I couldn't give a **** if we're the most hated fans in Scotland; in fact, I'd thrive on it. I don't want to be seen as a refined set of righteous fans. **** that; it's boring.

I'm going to continue abusing players, fans and singing harsh songs; I don't want to be seen as nice and I don't want anyone but Hearts fans and players to feel welcome at Tynecastle. I want to be ****ing hated and if you don't like it then we'll agree to disagree.

Im with you mate FTH!

Hullo Hullo - NO!

Can't argue with any of what you say Sir.

HOWEVER I am sure in yuor 60+ years of going to games you have witnessed A LOT worse, I know I have

We sing the Dean shiels song (I include myself) those cretins sang a song about our beloved Wallace Mercer being 6 feet under

The worst song i have EVER heard at a game is the Mrs Mowbray song.Absolutely vile, however if i were to begin to start complaining I'd sound like the biggest hypocrite in the world

That pretty much is bang on to what i think also

MacDonald Jardine

Absolutely.

There's more than a few on here that would like us to be like rugby fans.

Does any other team have fans who want to be inoffensive and liked by the opposition as much as we do?

Good post Neave.

Hullo Hullo - NO!

its our 1st win in about 11 games mate and your moaning, hullo hullo should be allowed, we sing hibee blood not Fe*** blood, hibs sing wallace mercer is dead proud so why should be not give them somthing back to tell them what we think of that !! ul find usualy the ones who myt step out of line are the fans who go every week home and away

So a guy started singing a song that is liked by a large number of Hearts fans. Not to mention a large number of fans of other clubs in England and Scotland. Some guy then told the singer to 'shut it'. Totally out of order. Then the ned give the guy the finger. Fair enough IMO. So the guy grabs him by the throat ?!!

And you think that is a good thing to happen ? :wacko:

My oh my, some people have a warped view of this World. The guy who grabbed the guys throat deserved a smack in the puss. And I am sure if he does that again and picks on the wrong person he will get just that.

Sure your just the boy to do!!! mod delete

winston churchill

:D

Archived