?76

Rick James

Paid for mine and the bursd ticket in to the game last night and her bus ticket along with mine and this was the cost.

Now, personally I don't mind as it was my first time to Pittodrie and despite the poor game and poor conditions along with the Hearts bus making us miss the first 20 minutes it was generally a good away day. That along with the fact that no matter the cost I'd much rather be in the stands than on the sofa.

But, I can really see why people would rather sit in the house and watch games on the TV. I mean ?76 for 2 tickets to a Scottish game is pretty shocking. Despite this though I've been brought up on tradition so I choose to go anyway. Bring on the Hibees which is another ?68.

For me, financially, I could only afford one or the other and obviously chose the hibs game.

Couldn't justify the ?100 it would of cost for me and my two kids to go.

Better call Saul

Paid for mine and the bursd ticket in to the game last night and her bus ticket along with mine and this was the cost.

Now, personally I don't mind as it was my first time to Pittodrie and despite the poor game and poor conditions along with the Hearts bus making us miss the first 20 minutes it was generally a good away day. That along with the fact that no matter the cost I'd much rather be in the stands than on the sofa.

But, I can really see why people would rather sit in the house and watch games on the TV. I mean ?76 for 2 tickets to a Scottish game is pretty shocking. Despite this though I've been brought up on tradition so I choose to go anyway. Bring on the Hibees which is another ?68.

Were you in special seats ? ? ? ? with free bovril's all night ?

Were you in special seats ? ? ? ? with free bovril's all night ?

Should have put in that was for the bus too, but even still.

lose the burd weeman cost would be only ?33.50

Probably save a lot more money in the long run too. :lol:

I can't complain in a way because I have a girlfriend who enjoys the football as much as me (if possible.) But she tries to blackmail in a way by saying if you want me to come you need o pay for me. I can't say no, when in truth even if I did she would still go. :lol:

To be fair mate, ?76 for the 2 of you is pretty decent.

I'm visiting the 'rents at the minute, and just for a return to Aberdeen on the train it would have cost ?77.60.

Include the cost of a few pre match pints, and the actual match ticket itself and we're talking well over ?100. :down:

I'm visiting the 'rents at the minute, and just for a return to Aberdeen on the train it would have cost ?77.60.

Include the cost of a few pre match pints, and the actual match ticket itself and we're talking well over ?100. :down:

I suppose it could have been a lot worse. I mean it didn't really bother me that much the price itself as if I didn't have the money I would have stayed in and watched the bigot brothers. But, I just find it ludicrous that the clubs charge this much for a game 3 days after Christmas. I spent more on that than I did on presents for the family. :lol:

A trip to pittodrie on a cold wet and windy wednesday night.. oh you old romantic :heartpump:

I do know how to satisfy a woman. :thumbsup:

Better call Saul

He did mention buses included mate lol.

I should read things a little more carefully I think . :teehee:

anyway I hope bought her a Bovril

I should read things a little more carefully I think . :teehee:

anyway I hope bought her a Bovril

I'm not quite up to that level of romance yet.

Asked my burd if she would rather come to the game or go up town with 30 quid in her pocket I'm easy each way.

My Misses is not into football.

The sooner the SPL seriously takes a look at ticket prices the better. Inflation is up and with things like Public Sector pay freezes and redundancies being made all over the shop, it beggars belief that every year things get that bit more expensive to watch SPL matches (for what is I might add a product which has deteriorated in the last few years and looks like will only continue to do so). In addition to this once you have gotten to the ground and paid your over inflated ticket prices you are then over charged for sub standard food and drinks. The suits know that they have the real fans by the balls cause they know their loyalty is much stronger than in many other industries, but at some point they need to sit up and take notice. The stands are becoming emptier and emptier every season and that only adds to the deterioration of the product.

Im lucky enough that I get a student discount, and it means I can get to more away matches as a result. I know I have it fairly easy. The people I really feel for is the parents who want to take their kids to the match, it must be a real struggle for them to be able to afford it, especially when you factor in the crisps and juice you need to get them.

It's not decent. It's a ******* disgrace.

Scottish football prices are wildly out of sync with the 'product' the 'customer' is buying.

I just spent less than that in Asda and got a chicken to roast, large pizza, 2 cases of beer and a small bottle of whiskey.

Nae wonder crowds are down. Bloody ripoff.

23 quid to get in last night plus tenner for the bus to stand freezing my baws off watching a farce of a game in a stand where every row is split level and near broke my ankle twice walking to my seat.

Or sit in the house with the missus? To be honest I wish there was a game on tonight too :lol:

23 quid to get in last night plus tenner for the bus to stand freezing my baws off watching a farce of a game in a stand where every row is split level and near broke my ankle twice walking to my seat.

Or sit in the house with the missus? To be honest I wish there was a game on tonight too :lol:

Wish i was away to one tonight too. Im keeping myself occupied by tweeting about being bored. :lol:

The Great Khali

My mate was at Chelsea Vs Liverpool a few weeks ago. The only tickets they had left were for a box. 80 quid each. ?160 pound between two for Chelsea Vs Liverpool compared to payin almost 100 quid on a cauld night in Aberdeen.

Archived