JKB Secret Santa 2011

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oops, busy for most of the evening and couldn't do the draw for the consolation prize. :unsure:

Anyone around now to help? Two people needed, and I could do with some help from at least one person who DIDN'T out any Secret Santas during the game.

:smiliz19:

I didn't out any Secret Santas. I can help if you like?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go.

Everyone who outed a Secret Santa is in the draw - with one ticket for each player they outed, subject to a limit of three tickets.

There are 59 tickets in all, and the numbers from 01 to 59 have been randomly assigned to players. I'm going to ask Boof and Beats to help draw the winning number.

First of all, I'm looking for Boof to select a number from 0 to 5, to give the first digit.

Once he's done that, if Beats could then pick a number from 0 to 9, to give the second digit.

I have the list of ticket numbers, and they've been copied to Shaun.Lawson.

So over to you guys, with Boof to go first.

Ho Ho, and again Ho.

And the winner of the Secret Santa consolation prize draw is....

Frank Drebin

Congratulations Frank! :thumbsup:

PS. Poor pullshapes. :(

PPS. Special thanks to Uly and all his little helpers. I've no idea how he manages this game: and just one mistake, one guess he didn't notice, and the whole thing would be up in smoke. :smiliz23:

So :thumbsup: to him - and Merry Christmas everyone. :smiliz19:

Congrats Frank...all the hard work you put in last year paid off this year! Hopefully the same will happen for me next year :lol:

shaun we dont need an essay about the origins of that name and how it relates to Uruguay we only the name. :smiliz19:

No Christmas presentation would be a Christmas presentation without a speech - and well, you know me... :smiliz19:

Plus a wee bit of suspense never did anyone any harm, did it? :smiliz34:

And that is that, folks.

Mr Nice wins the main prize of ?50, while Frank Drebin collects the consolation prize of ?25. I'll be in touch with both of you about delivery of your prizes. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Boof and Geoff Kilpatrick for helping to marshall the game - no way would it have worked if I'd tried to do this by myself, so their efforts were much appreciated. Thanks also to the other members who offered to help at different stages, and of course to Beats and Shaun.Lawson for helping out with the draw.

But most of all, thanks to all the players for taking part - getting your pressies and making your guesses. This is one of my favourite JKB gigs of the year, and I enjoyed putting it together once again. I hope you all found it good fun and utterly infuriating. :santa::lol:

Ho Ho, and again Ho.

I P Knightley

He's Googling 43. :facepalm:

:biglaugh: could well be a late runner for post of the year.

A year late for Frank but well deserved. Pullshapes for 2012.

Enjoyed that, that will pay for my strike day last month which comes out on the 30th pay (if its not delayed :whistling:) :ninja:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Archived