BOMBAY BAD BOY

Miller Jambo 60

I've had 2 in my life. The first was bloody roasting. The 2nd didn't seem to live up to my expectations. Tasty though. Once had a competition with a mate at drinkin the sauce (not putting it into the 'pot') and seeing who went for the glass of water first. I won. I couldn't speak for an hour!

Brian Whittaker's Tache
had one once and had to add chilli & tabasco to give it any flavour :confused:

I think I love you;)

I've had 2 in my life. The first was bloody roasting. The 2nd didn't seem to live up to my expectations. Tasty though. Once had a competition with a mate at drinkin the sauce (not putting it into the 'pot') and seeing who went for the glass of water first. I won. I couldn't speak for an hour!

Wooo, you're so crazy.

They are lightweight compared to dynamite hot stagg chilli.

I had one last week and had to visit the cludge 7 times before lunch time, my bottom was very warm after that and felt like someone had poked some snad paper up there.

Every time I have one I vow never again but keep going back.

broxburnjambo

I have one at least once a week for lunch, when cant get away from desk, for a culinary delight, try chopping some smoked sausage through it, quality.

Talk about the double standards Doug

The other day you were moaning about chinese pilots, and now your eating chinese food

You are clearly confused:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
Talk about the double standards Doug

The other day you were moaning about chinese pilots, and now your eating chinese food

You are clearly confused:rolleyes:

Love it mate what am i like VICTOR MELDREW as my wife says.

PS Dont fly China airlines :( JOKE:)

They are the only cure to the common cold that I have ever encountered.

Sticking the stuff up your nose should certainly take your mind of it. :P

It sounds disgusting.

Basically a vindaloo pot noodle.

Pot Noodles only claims to greatness were a series of increasingly surreal adverts and of course he fact that the meat flavoured ones are suitable for vegetarians.

They are lightweight compared to dynamite hot stagg chilli.

I had one last week and had to visit the cludge 7 times before lunch time, my bottom was very warm after that and felt like someone had poked some snad paper up there.

Every time I have one I vow never again but keep going back.

Good God man! you must have had an ar*e like an Aberdeen rosette

Say What Again
Do you think they sell it in sainsburys?

Yes :dribble:

Stagg Chilli, Dynamite 410g

?1.49/unit

Description

The Authentic American Chili Recipe!

WITH SHAPED MINCED BEEF.

HOT.

You're looking hot! Explosive haba?eros - the world's hottest chilies and fiery Chile de Arbol flavour ignite braised beef, red tomatoes, chopped onions, seasoned with flame - throwing spices. No wonder it's catching fire with chili lovers everywhere!

LICENCED BY: Hormel Foods.

Ingredients

WATER, BEEF (21%), TOMATOES, BEANS (KIDNEY AND PINTO BEANS), TOMATO PUREE, NATURAL FLAVOURINGS, RED AND GREEN JALAPENO PEPPER, DRIED ONION, CORN FLOUR, SALT, DRIED RED AND GREEN PEPPERS, SUGAR, PA****A, DRIED HABANERO CHILI, ACETIC ACID, ANTIOXIDANT: ASCORBIC ACID.

Dietary Information

Free From Gluten

Nutrition

per 100g per ? can

Energy 519 kJ / 124 kcal 1064 kJ / 254 kcal

Protein 7.6 g 15.6 g

Carbohydrate 9.6 g 19.7 g

- of which: sugars 2.9 g 5.9 g

Fat 6.2 g 12.7 g

- of which: saturates 3.4 g 7.0 g

Fibre 2.5 g 5.1 g

Sodium 0.3 g 0.6 g

Manufacturer

Tulip Ltd.,

Thetford,

Norfolk,

IP24 3SB,

England.

http://www.staggchili.co.uk

Preparation

HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:

HOB: Empty chili into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.

MICROWAVE: (750W): Empty chili into a microwavable bowl, cover loosely. Heat on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot, stirring once. Stir before serving.

When using ovens of different power, heating times must be increased or decreased accordingly. Check food is piping hot before serving.

Country of Origin

DENMARK

Packaging

Tin

Storage

STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.

AFTER OPENING, ANY UNUSED CONTENTS SHOULD BE PLACED IN A COVERED FOOD CONTAINER, IN A REFRIGERATOR, AND USED WITHIN 2 DAYS.

Need to get a bad boy next time im shopping...Not really a pot noodle person though..But will give it a try...

Just had one for a derby celebration anyone had one it is lethal:)

Brilliant.A kickback 1st.A Pot Noodle to celebrate beating the hibs.I suppose its better than going to Robbo's.:)

Chilli out of a tin? What is the world coming to? Nice to know we have such gourmets here on JKB...:whistling:

My thoughts exactly, Stag chilli is just full of gristle. And as for bad boys well they are not even remotely hot. Bunch of lightweights.