'Cowboy' McCormack

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Those of you who found much amusement in the similarities between "Jocky Scott" in the real leigh griffiths blog and the real life antics of "Cowboy" McCormack will be pleased to see that the opinion of the Court of Session in Hamilton Accie's appeal has now been issued.

http://www.scotcourt...2011CSIH68.html

Accies appeal has been thrown out.

and finally (5) "the last straw", in the form of a drunken and abusive tirade over the telephone towards a new foreign signing on 31 August.

:rofl:

jamboinglasgow

That may be, but we must be told, does McCormack own a jet pack?

Is this the same guy who Hamilton signed as an assistant then sacked a few weeks later after realising he was completely nuts?

The People's Chimp

That may be, but we must be told, does McCormack own a jet pack?

Is this the same guy who Hamilton signed as an assistant then sacked a few weeks later after realising he was completely nuts?

Aye.

Have a read of this. http://www.scotcourt...010CSOH124.html laugh.giflaugh.gif

"The club's manager was Mr Billy Reid and its chairman was Mr Ronald Macdonald..." :rofl:

Remnants of Standards

Wow. What a read. Obviously one of Scotland's uncultured hoofballing dinosaurs is our Cowboy.

Particularly enjoyed the part where "Hearts fans imitated McCormack by barking" at the Oban Tournament.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Wow. What a read. Obviously one of Scotland's uncultured hoofballing dinosaurs is our Cowboy.

Particularly enjoyed the part where "Hearts fans imitated McCormack by barking" at the Oban Tournament.

I am pmsl reading this. Wonder how the court kept a straight face

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The Incidents in the Dressing Room

[28] Before the final match against Dundee United, Mr McCormack gave a team talk in the dressing room. Both Mr McAvoy and Miss Galloway were present.Mr McCormack told the players "this is like the wee tickly bit before you come". He then added words to the effect "even Jillian is excited - look how hard her nipples are". Mr McCormack said that these comments were made in a jovial manner. His aim was to break the tension that the players felt. He regarded his remarks as standard locker room banter, which helped to motivate the players.

[29] After the final, Miss Galloway was sitting outside the dressing room. She had ascertained that none of the Hamilton players required treatment. Mr McCormack told her that the physiotherapist should be in the dressing room at all times, in case treatment was required. He instructed her to go back inside with him. As they went into the dressing room, Mr McCormack said "get your tackle out lads, Jillian's coming to see who's got the biggest tadger".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glamorgan Jambo

What an excellent read that was. I almost spat my dinner out a couple of times laughing. Thanks for the link :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I must confess I've never liked the guy. I seem to remember him being involved in some capacity (sub?) in the Dundee team in that game in 1986.

He might be a dinosaur but he won his case.... it will be interesting to see what the 'remedies' are.

Yet another HR disaster from a football club failing to follow procedures. Rangers take note when Bain gets you to court!

Whoops, that horse has already bolted.

Amusing reading none the less. :thumbsup:

Archived