Eggy at fuul time

MrBones

I sit behind the away dugout in N2, apart from noticing Mixu pumpkn head punching lumps out the dugout the one thing i noticed at full time was the passion Eggy had, he looked the most delighted player on the park. Keep it up Eggy!

hearts @ heart

Impressed by eggy and rubens play and committment.

Karpidis looked up for it and was going for it at the end also.

Jonsson still has a long way to go IMO, but I think he will get there. He is very young, and for his 1st season he has done well.

Ruben had the best celebration and a far better game.:)

Its not a competition, it is good to see any of our players showing passion and commitment.

Commander Harris
Its not a competition, it is good to see any of our players showing passion and commitment.

indeed, excellent to see the players celebrating in the way they did. Very encouraging. :)

indeed, excellent to see the players celebrating in the way they did. Very encouraging. :)

yes hopefully we can kick on from here an win both cups , finish 4 in the spl , cmon the hearts:)

yes hopefully we can kick on from here an win both cups , finish 4 in the spl , cmon the hearts:)

That is about as good as we can do so it has to be the aim.

Thought eggy had his best game for a number of weeks, and RP is starting to look a class act.

Archived