game on...

gorgiestars

i dont post too many times, but after tonite i thought i would say a couple of things...

after an interesting couple of days, where off the field again i reckon we again confirmed that we are laying the foundations....a couple of observations...

1/u have to build from the bottom up. get it right off the field and we will succeed as tough as it may be. it willl get worse before its gets better...we were not great today but we did enough to win.

2/ berra + christos is a parntershipi in the making! that was as good a game as berra has played for us. Awesome!. Alll he needs to get is the consistency!

3/Banks proved today that he has the command of the back line. Talked the whole lot through the game!

4/ All we need is 2 modern day wing backs, and a proven goal scorer(20+) and we are there or there abouts,

all in all, no bad...shame stewart spent the entire game vomiting, as we never really got the midfield in the second half.

But win is a win...push on. still think we are good for a cup this year,

...anyone got any chat on the spanish chap we have on trial?

This is my first post and i must agree with your comments but surely we must be more positive at at home and not play defensive even though our league position belies our true potential.

Nucky Thompson
This is my first post and i must agree with your comments but surely we must be more positive at at home and not play defensive even though our league position belies our true potential.
Soon be below us Flump:p Relagation to the hobos this season:)

Big ChipButty

4/ All we need is 2 modern day wing backs, and a proven goal scorer(20+) and we are there or there abouts,

I think Velicka may be that man!!

fair point on the being more positive at home but, when confidence is low (and it is still at the mo) a win is a win. it is a mater of grinding out the results. up until the point we can showboat then i will take 3 points anyway we can,

beggars cant be choosers.for the mo' anyway....

Not sure we need a goalscorer, but we need another striker who can compliment Velicka (the odd goal would be nice too). A more mobile striker.

Archived