...The anger has subsided...

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

...and made way for pure and unfiltered embarassment.

After Saturday I was more angry than anything else. The problem as Hearts fans these days is where and who to direct that anger at....

Some choose Frail. Some choose Vlad. Some choose Korobochka. Some still blame Elliot. Some blame Nade. Some blame Miko etc etc

After venting some anger at all of the above at one stage or another on Saturday evening.... it has now left me. I don't feel angry anymore. Just MORTIFIED.

If Vlad had taken over our club with an air of quiet, dignified modesty, perhaps this situation wouldn't be so hurtful. But after his promises and metaphorical Monkey jibes we have been left as a bottom 6 club not only bereft of our top 6 status but also our pride and dignity.

This isn't a DISASTER as some folk may have you believe. At least we aren't Gretna FFS, BUT I for one like many Jambos this morning will be feeling mightily mightily embarassed and I THINK I know who to blame......

...well....at least I think i do.

RIP our dignity.

It's up to Vlad to ressurect it.

...and made way for pure and unfiltered embarassment.

After Saturday I was more angry than anything else. The problem as Hearts fans these days is where and who to direct that anger at....

Some choose Frail. Some choose Vlad. Some choose Korobochka. Some still blame Elliot. Some blame Nade. Some blame Miko etc etc

After venting some anger at all of the above at one stage or another on Saturday evening.... it has now left me. I don't feel angry anymore. Just MORTIFIED.

If Vlad had taken over our club with an air of quiet, dignified modesty, perhaps this situation wouldn't be so hurtful. But after his promises and metaphorical Monkey jibes we have been left as a bottom 6 club not only bereft of our top 6 status but also our pride and dignity.

This isn't a DISASTER as some folk may have you believe. At least we aren't Gretna FFS, BUT I for one like many Jambos this morning will be feeling mightily mightily embarassed and I THINK I know who to blame......

...well....at least I think i do.

RIP our dignity.

It's up to Vlad to ressurect it.

The buck stops at Vlads door IMO he has to take responsibility :cool:

I think we all feel the same mate.

The next step will be apathy amongst the hearts fans,this causes attendances to drop, expectations(laughed when typing that bit)take a nosedive and all the momentum our club gathered is gone.

Cant see any silver lining,light at the end of the tunnel etc,it would seem we have all been taken for mugs.

Nelly Terraces

I know it will do hee haw, and it may sound a bit pathetic but I was thinking of doing a banner for the next home game with something like 'YOU'VE SHAMED OUR CLUB' aimed at the players, manager etc.

Just as the hurt runs deep, and the embarrassment of following HMFC at the moment is total.

I know it will do hee haw, and it may sound a bit pathetic but I was thinking of doing a banner for the next home game with something like 'YOU'VE SHAMED OUR CLUB' aimed at the players, manager etc.

Just as the hurt runs deep, and the embarrassment of following HMFC at the moment is total.

To late NT mate,this kind of thing should have been done ages ago,some thought it would work out alright others didn't and caused a great divide,now IMO we are stuck with it or the rest are stuck with it,not going back this season and as for next season,well we'll just have to see.

I agree it does sound pathetic,and while your at it..could you put your name next to the list who you think shame our club:confused:

Nelly Terraces
I agree it does sound pathetic,and while your at it..could you put your name next to the list who you think shame our club:confused:

Cheers.

bigbryanthejambo

You're from Dunfermline, so we really should cut you a bit of slack for your stupidity but if your putting his name next to the list.....maybe you should add mine and the other thousand odd fans that will no doubt agree that the present team and management structure have done nothing more than SHAME OUR CLUB this pitiful season.

Get a hold of yourself son. Mod Edit

This is why I did the "If we fail to make the top six, is that time to protest" thread ...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7039

... some quotes from that thread:

1. "Which will achieve nothing in the long run"
  2. "the time to take action will be at the beginning of next season"
  3. "I am willing to do whatever it takes to get Romanov out"
  4. "To be honest that's all I've heard on this forum for the past 2 years. If he hasn't done X by Y time then should we boycott. Then a short time later the same."
  5. "If moves to remove or force Romanov from our club are successful, what happens the day after the "victory"?"
  6. "Same old same old. We'll give him time to appoint a manager. We'll then give the new manager time to settle in, so we might as well write off the first half of next season while he settles in, then wait and see what he does in the January transfer market. Then we have to give them time to let the imposters we've signed get match fit and settle in with the rest of the team, by which point we'll be at the end of next season. Then we'll wait and see what happens in the close season and so on and so on and so on. "
  7. "You will NOT get meaningful numbers of Hearts fans to take action or protest IN ANY WAY unless and until the club is on the very brink of extinction( and even then you'll have a hard job, just ask around)"
  8. "You had your chance on saturday there,what did you do ,nowt.
  9. Whats the point doing it after another defeat or not making the grade now,it will only be seen as a knee jerk reaction by some.
  10. We had our chance and let it slip,so hell mend you now,he knows now he has you by the baws."
  11. "a march to princes street with white flags, i hope the ten of you have a nice day,dont go blocking up the traffic when you get up town."
  12. "another pointless post how many protests have you tried to start since Mr Romanov arrived"
  13. "I stopped going to games some time ago. I won't go back until things are sorted. Me being missing will not make much of a difference, ten? no chance, one hundred? not likely, one thousand? now you are getting there. I don't think ANYTHING else will work. If the fans stop going, if the revenue stops coming in, he will be forced to act, one way or another."

Just shows you how divided we are.

Nucky Thompson
This is why I did the "If we fail to make the top six, is that time to protest" thread ...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7039

Just shows you how divided we are.

There will still be 16,000 at our next home game, Mr Romanov will be in the stand with his pipe and slippers on, and not one hat kicker will utter a peep:)

What does someone get out of winding up good, eyes-open, ST-carrying, supporters of the same team that they support?

Absolutely don't understand it.

The Old Tolbooth
ooooooooooooo hark at "big"bryan the bully boy.I truly hope that you and others of your ilk just stop going to watch Hearts,it will give the other odd thousands peace.

As for the "son"..im 50.

And please dont threaten me again on here or ill tell your carer!

What a truly ridiculous thing to come out with Eggo, it's guys like Big Bry and Nelly that makes our club tick! These guys actually have a spine and care enough about Hearts to ACTUALLY want to do something about the shambolic way we're being run into the ground, and not bury their heads in the sand while being shafted for another ?400 from a Russian dictator!

I seem to remember not too long ago that you admitted that we were right all along and you were wrong, what's changed? I wish I could be bothered looking for the thread, but that would just give you more atention that you appear to be craving for some reason. :confused:

Could you return my hook and line please:)

You honestly can't be 50 odd surely?? .... My 3-year old nephew is more grown-up than you!!

There will still be 16,000 at our next home game, Mr Romanov will be in the stand with his pipe and slippers on, and not one hat kicker will utter a peep:)

Whose fault is that :

a) Mr Romanov

B) the 16,000 at the game

c) the hat-kickers ?

By the way, I severely doubt there will be 16,000 people at the next game.

It may get reported as that at the time, but in terms of bodies on seats, I doubt it.

Now were talkin!

My sentiments exactly!

Choose a response to that:

a) Pfft

B) Oh no, here we go again, the "real fan" debate

c) arf

d) we are in big trouble if there is only an odd thousand real fans

You forgot...

e) A 'real fan' wouldn't have turned his back on his club in protest at the way the club was then being run*.

* The difference between then and now is that not giving VR your money is the only way he will sit up and take notice. Back then, if we all took Ego's lead the club would have folded because of the lack of money. Thankfully, everyone else continued to support the club.

You honestly can't be 50 odd surely?? .... My 3-year old nephew is more grown-up than you!!

Cheers for that,it puts a spring in the old step when the odd compliment comes along:p

How many will be singing the VR song?

Where's my tenner?

Nelly Terraces
Now were talkin!

My sentiments exactly!

You pair of superfans should get together and set up an Ostrich farm. Be hard to distinguish who the owners were from the incumbents mind you.:P

Nucky Thompson
shafted for another ?400 from a Russian dictator!
But surely that is down to choice, nobody will have a gun pointed at their heads:rolleyes:

• Moderators

Several posts have been trashed due to the nature of these posts. They had started to get personal and went way off topic.

Please keep posts relevant and civil.

JKBMod5

Whose fault is that :

a) Mr Romanov

B) the 16,000 at the game

c) the hat-kickers ?

By the way, I severely doubt there will be 16,000 people at the next game.

It may get reported as that at the time, but in terms of bodies on seats, I doubt it.

I dobt very much if we have had 16,000 at any game this season,by that I mean bums on seats not Sts and seats sold.

Nucky Thompson
How many will singing the VR song?

Where's my tenner?

I can't help you never heard me, where's my tenner:rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces
Several posts have been trashed due to the nature of these posts. They had started to get personal and went way off topic.

Please keep posts relevant and civil.

JKBMod5

Look out kids, it's the polis!!! (***everyone scarpers***)

NT. only having a wee joke mods mate. :)

Boys, Eggo is a wind up merchant. And a pretty stupid one at that. Dinnae bite.

I refer you to my post, #11 on this thread.

You pair of superfans should get together and set up an Ostrich farm. Be hard to distinguish who the owners were from the incumbents mind you.:P

Could you google "the beano" comic and see who the first ever character on the front page was...none other than;)

The Old Tolbooth
But surely that is down to choice, nobody will have a gun pointed at their heads:rolleyes:

Absolutely true my friend, I should have clarified my point a little better than I did.

Vlad probably expects us to part with ?400 for a new ST whilst not delivering the goods himself, personally I'm waiting until I see some proof of a new manager that will be allowed to run team affairs like any normal manager would be, that's all I ask, it's not much, and would be enough to make me renew. :)

The Old Tolbooth

I'm sure it's classed as trolling :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Is he a wind up merchant because he says things you don't agree with? Personally I think the wind up merchants are the ones who come on here starting threads asking for protests:rolleyes:

• Moderators
Look out kids, it's the polis!!! (***everyone scarpers***)

NT. only having a wee joke mods mate. :)

2660908.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=6E41E83E90A345BD15DEAECD1B977A01A55A1E4F32AD3138

Jam-Boo and Eggo - I'd love to see you stand on a table in the Diggers, and say some of the stuff you say on here.

That would be very interesting.

If brief.

Nelly Terraces
2660908.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=6E41E83E90A345BD15DEAECD1B977A01A55A1E4F32AD3138

Gulp. An image that commands total respect. 'A clip round the ear' for a few of the scallywags on here I think M5!

Guest JamboRobbo
Is he a wind up merchant because he says things you don't agree with? Personally I think the wind up merchants are the ones who come on here starting threads asking for protests:rolleyes:

No, he's a wind up merchant cause he comes on here deliberately winding folks up.

He's admitted it on numerous occasions after being made to look an idiot in the past.

Even on this very thread, he says "Could you return my hook and line please" in response to one poster who has taken the bait.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Dont think so mate, the figures may say so, but thats cos they say every ST holder is there, there will not be 16k there, they may say there is but there will be big gaps.

If there are 16k there, they will be there only to tell the mad one to stick it. Of course im sure something will come up to stop the idiot dictator actually showing face. Loved it when all was well but showed up for the spineless coward he is now all is not well.

For me the OP is right, the management with their promises and lies as well as a number of the players who simply turn up to pick up their money are bringing shame to our once proud name.

Heart of Midlothian by name only at the moment.

Nucky Thompson
Jam-Boo and Eggo - I'd love to see you stand on a table in the Diggers, and say some of the stuff you say on here.

If brief.

:4_1_72: Diggers, the hardest pub in the wild west:) Is someone going to throw a Russian hat at me or tickle my bum with a feather duster:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

Do you actually believe that? Seriously? Come on mate, I know you're not stupid...

They may announce that as the crowd, but there is no way there will be 16k actually there.

Nucky Thompson

If brief.

Would you stand on a table in Robbos, Stratties or the Westfield booting a Russian hat about screaming abuse about the owner of Hearts? That would be very interesting also:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Do you actually believe that? Seriously? Come on mate, I know you're not stupid...

They may announce that as the crowd, but there is no way there will be 16k actually there.

Probably not, but the club will have sold 16k seats. If it's weather like today maybe 12k will turn up, if it's a cracking Spring day maybe 16k will turn up:cool:

Guest JamboRobbo
Probably not, but the club will have sold 16k seats. If it's weather like today maybe 12k will turn up, if it's a cracking Spring day maybe 16k will turn up:cool:

Agreed - Glad to hear you've not gone mad. ;)

scots civil war

oh hes barking all rite,

16000 at the next home game,what ****ing planet are you on eh

Would you stand on a table in Robbos, Stratties or the Westfield booting a Russian hat about screaming abuse about the owner of Hearts? That would be very interesting also:rolleyes:

Well said Jamboo,quite honestly if you dont concur with the ones on here with 90 squillion posts....your wrong:confused:

Also ive never been one for going to places where its men on the tables,but whatever floats his boat:)

gowestjambo

I'll bet you a tenner that there will not be 16,000 at our next home game (i'll even miss out Gretna if you like!)

I think the attendance at our next home game will be very interesting indeed!

Nucky Thompson
I'll bet you a tenner that there will not be 16,000 at our next home game (i'll even miss out Gretna if you like!)

I think the attendance at our next home game will be very interesting indeed!

Are you going to pay out on the official attendance? I don't want you coming on saying that it was wrong and there were big gaps here there and everywhere:)

gowestjambo
Are you going to pay out on the official attendance? I don't want you coming on saying that it was wrong and there were big gaps here there and everywhere:)

OK whatever Scott Wilson says, will that do for you?

I'm a Hearts fan, mate, looking for my team to do its best on the field and my club to be well run off it.

I'm sure I could talk about that and get plenty support.

On another thread i stated that Hearts are on their way this season to beat THAT DREADFUL season of 1998/99 on a points "for" stance, currently sitting on 42 points we could well beat the points "for" compared to other seasons since the SPL started, has this season REALLY been that bad compared to the other ones IE

1998/99, 2004/05, 2000/01, 2001/02, 1999/00 ?:sad:

Points make prizes..................seemingly.

Archived