Surely no more chances for Vlad

bighalders

Been here nearly three seasons, put us ?16M more in debt than we were when he arrived. We finished 2nd year 1, 4th year 2 and at best 7th year 3. Retrograde steps every season. Oh and having gone through a riciculous number of managers his plan is to now go with no manager. Save our Hearts was set up when we were a mere ?20M in debt te catalyst being the plan to sell Tynie and rent at Murrayfield. Well we now have 36 million reasons to have to resurrect Save our Hearts. Vlad has never been good for us, he should be our sworn enemy far far far far worse than the Pieman.

Aye, like Save Our Hearts will be able to raise ?100m or whatever VR wants.

They might be able to raise the few hundred thousand required for the equity value of Hearts at the moment.

He can do what he wants, even if Frail gets put in charge, we'll still have the great white stand to hold on to, and if that doesn't happen then "only show in town" etc etc etc.

I wish we had a choice but untill we find another sugar daddy we are fecked.We have to hope a decent manager comes in and sorts the mess out so that we can all get back to supporting our team.

Charlie-Brown
They might be able to raise the few hundred thousand required for the equity value of Hearts at the moment.

Sell your house and buy control then?

Dont you get tired of posting the same old pish over and over again ?

broken-record.jpg

Dig your head out of the sand and wake up to whats going on. Sorry to destroy your dreams but Santa aint true and what i posted was all true

Dig your head out of the sand and wake up to whats going on. Sorry to destroy your dreams but Santa aint true and what i posted was all true

Who said it wasn't true (if OTT as usual) ?

I said it was boring. Very boring.

Just like the rest of your threads.

Wow bottom 6 finish no manager ?26M in debt and you think thats boring, when will ............... ach I aint arguin with a boy that has posted 99,000 useless nieve pro Vlad everythin is ok type posts thankfully you are a tiny minority

Wow bottom 6 finish no manager ?26M in debt and you think thats boring, when will ............... ach I aint arguin with a boy that has posted 99,000 useless nieve pro Vlad everythin is ok type posts thankfully you are a tiny minority

:silly:

Arthur Morgan

Totally agree with you there mate

Geoff Kilpatrick

So it's all true?

Yet you propose Save Our Hearts as a solution. However, many of the people behind that organisation remain supportive of the Romanov regime.

So, should they 'wake up' and 'reorganise'? Or should someone else start a new version (how about Save our Heart of Midlothian, just to differentiate it from anyone else up Romanov's jacksie? :rolleyes:).

The fact of the matter is that most people are in a 'wait-and-see' mode at the moment, in the sense that they are waiting for actions this close season as opposed to words. For example, I've said that June 30 should be a deadline for a proper manager to be appointed. Stephen Frail doesn't count.

In addition, I've also said that I'll take financial action by not renewing a Hearts World subscription (I already refuse to buy merchandise at present) if a manager isn't appointed. That's the quid pro quo with me. It's a personal choice.

Stand outside the Main Stand if you want and make a tube of yourself for the media. It will have no impact. Money talks with Romanov - nothing else.

Lastly, I still remain hopeful that he wants success for the club. My take is that he seemed to think that his ideas had to be successful for it to be a proper success. As we've seen, however, they haven't been so hopefully he's learned through the experience. I agree that his time to act is running out though, as platitudes from certain mouthpieces have no impact anymore.

Better call Saul

It is no the lads fault that you are on here every minute of the day judging by the amount of post you have and maybe you have read something like this before . I did not find it boring ! but what i do find boring is posters like you that need to have a pop at thread's that you find boring , IF YOU FIND IT BORING "MOVE ON" AND LET US FELLOW HUMBLE HUMANS READ ON IN PIECE .:buttkick:

Sell your house and buy control then?

All will depend on how much of a loss Romanov and his companies are willing to take on their investment in Hearts ...!:)

Anyway, the debt not the shares controls Hearts, just as it has for many years.

It is no the lads fault that you are on here every minute of the day judging by the amount of post you have and maybe you have read something like this before . I did not find it boring ! but what i do find boring is posters like you that need to have a pop at thread's that you find boring , IF YOU FIND IT BORING "MOVE ON" AND LET US FELLOW HUMBLE HUMANS READ ON IN PIECE .:buttkick:

Tell someone who gives a sh*t.

Been here nearly three seasons, put us ?16M more in debt than we were when he arrived. We finished 2nd year 1, 4th year 2 and at best 7th year 3. Retrograde steps every season. Oh and having gone through a riciculous number of managers his plan is to now go with no manager. Save our Hearts was set up when we were a mere ?20M in debt te catalyst being the plan to sell Tynie and rent at Murrayfield. Well we now have 36 million reasons to have to resurrect Save our Hearts. Vlad has never been good for us, he should be our sworn enemy far far far far worse than the Pieman.

Wow...carefull m8, there are still significant numbers on here who would drop to their knees and buff vlads bellend on an as and when he required basis!

hope you have a tin hat! :oopsoops:

*sigh*

I'm outta here.

Shut the door on the way out! and put yer key through the letterbox!

Wow...carefull m8, there are still significant numbers on here who would drop to their knees and buff vlads bellend on an as and when he required basis!

hope you have a tin hat! :oopsoops:

Unfortunately my tin hat got destroyed in December 2006, when I dared to post something anti Vlad back then! ;)

It looks like if we are going to have a successful football team then it will be better if Vlad changes his ways as things are not working out for the best as things stand.

Nucky Thompson
Unfortunately my tin hat got destroyed in December 2006, when I dared to post something anti Vlad back then! ;)
Bully for you, I bet you still get a hard on thinking about it:rolleyes: I doubt you've ever been to a Hearts match:cool:

lol.... I have designed a new one, I can send you the prototype to examine..... it is sheep proof! ;)

Bully for you, I bet you still get a hard on thinking about it:rolleyes: I doubt you've ever been to a Hearts match:cool:

Mr Boo sticking up for Le Chat - shock:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Mr Boo sticking up for Le Chat - shock:rolleyes:
I'm not sticking up for anyone Horse:) By the way I never even heard as much as a fart from the hat kickers towards Vlad last week:) Maybe they are just a myth and only appear on kickback:confused:

far far far far worse than the Pieman.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can tell you have been to a game....look at your avatar. you must be a true jambo. all hail VR all hail VR

whats your take on Vlad m8? you happy the way things are going yeah?

how do you feel regarding the management structure of the club now and over the last two years? you happy with it?

I'm not sticking up for anyone Horse:) By the way I never even heard as much as a fart from the hat kickers towards Vlad last week:) Maybe they are just a myth and only appear on kickback:confused:

As you say JB - the hat kickers do seem to be more "vocal" on JKB than at Tynecastle when the great one is there.

As you say JB - the hat kickers do seem to be more "vocal" on JKB than at Tynecastle when the great one is there.

Thats because there is no support from the the cowards who are scared VR will walk! everytime someone tries to arrange something guys like you are putting a wet blanket on it and calling it pathetic. Would it not be easier for you to ignore threads that call for action?

Drylaw Hearts

I want VR to go.

He's made balls-up, after balls-up, after balls-up.

Yet he seems to be teflon coated with some supporters !!

I suspect I'll be writing something similar around this time next season.

He won't change his ways.

Thats because there is no support from the the cowards who are scared VR will walk! everytime someone tries to arrange something guys like you are putting a wet blanket on it and calling it pathetic. Would it not be easier for you to ignore threads that call for action?

what has tried to be arranged?

never once called anything pathetic

did you wake up this morning and decide you wanted to pick an argument on JKB?

I want VR to go.

He's made balls-up, after balls-up, after balls-up.

Yet he seems to be teflon coated with some supporters !!

I suspect I'll be writing something similar around this time next season.

He won't change his ways.

Its funny because what I find pathetic and boring is the freefall our football club is in.

I find it boring that we consitently play pesh football

I find it boring Vlad continually usurps the football coach to insist certain players play

I find it boring that we continually fail to appoint a competent manager

I wonder if people who consistently moaned about Robinson were also branded pathetic and boring?

All Robinson failed to do was the split the support. Vlad has done that brilliantly - and he isnt even that clever. Just using good old fashioned eastern european dictatorship tactics. All he's needed to do is read a book by Stalin or Hitler in relation to controlling and brainwashing masses of people.

Now people concentrate on debating posters as opposed to concentrating on the true cancerous problem at our club

The Real Maroonblood
Its funny because what I find pathetic and boring is the freefall our football club is in.

I find it boring Vlad continually usurps the football coach to insist certain players play

I wonder if people who consistently moaned about Robinson were also branded pathetic and boring?

All Robinson failed to do was the split the support. Vlad has done that brilliantly - and he isnt even that clever. Just using good old fashioned eastern european dictatorship tactics. All he's needed to do is read a book by Stalin or Hitler in relation to controlling and brainwashing masses of people.

Now people concentrate on debating posters as opposed to concentrating on the true cancerous problem at our club

Exactly.

To sum it up the club is rotten to the core.

Drylaw Hearts

Sad but true.

I'm not sticking up for anyone Horse. By the way I never even heard as much as a fart from the hat kickers towards Vlad last week. Maybe they are just a myth and only appear on kickback:confused:

I didn't hear so much as a fart from those that still back VR last week.

Nothing.

Someone even claimed they were going to belt out the VR song. I bet him a tenner that he wouldn't. He took the bet. No song though.

Where's my tenner Jam-Boo?

Not 100 percent sure about this mate, but if for example vlad decides to sell all of his shares, and say one person or the public buy all of his shares even for 50p each then all vlad would have to do is call in the debt and if the people in charge could not pay the bankas debt out then he would this take the club back, win-win stitiuation for vlad. again i could be talking crap, which won't be anything new.

For some of the tools/kids on here, what is your alterative to Vlad ? SOH had a clear and atainable objectives, what is yours ? boo vlad and he will leave with his tail between his leg ? or maybe he will just destroy the club and sell it off piece by piece, but then atleast you sad lot can tell us all we told you so ! How the feck is vlad worse then the pieman !

I can't believe i'm repeating this but ffs, as soon as the debt went pass the asset value (this happen under the pieman !) we were fecked ! It does not matter if the total of the debt - asset was 10 million or 100 million ! it makes no difference you can only go to the doors once no matter how much you own !

Archived