Zaliukas

amadjambo

Where's the weekly thread about our captain?

Surely he deserves one this week for being fantastic today. 1 dodgy header was all the man did wrong today. Dominant performance against the striker that the Scottish media think should be an England internatonal, lol.

Well done Zali, more of the same in the weeks ahead please.

Suspect this might be a wee bit shorter than the usual weekly Zal thread.

Anyway, well done Zal.

I'm not a fan of him, but I thought he played quite well today.

Haha

Grudging praise if you ask me :whistling:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Apart from the dodgy header he had a very good game

He won't be getting an invite on Jonathan Ross anytime soon though he was hard work in his interview :lol:

Yep, he had a good game today.

More of the same next week please.

Could certainly do Scotland a favour next week if he plays like today.

Tynecastle Valhalla

dont trust him in defence due to the amount of mistakes he makes and his poor concentration / marking.

However, he was excellent today.

Where's the weekly thread about our captain?

Surely he deserves one this week for being fantastic today. 1 dodgy header was all the man did wrong today. Dominant performance against the striker that the Scottish media think should be an England internatonal, lol.

Well done Zali, more of the same in the weeks ahead please.

Yes have to say he has had two good games now this season, well done Zal.

Gods a Jambo

Yep, he had a good game today.

More of the same next week please.

This. Folk desperate to wet themselves over one decent game. The same logic must be applied when normal service resumes.

"Decent" - oh dear! Just for the record, do you think he played well today? A simple yes/no or aye/naw will suffice?

Gods a Jambo

"Decent" - oh dear! Just for the record, do you think he played well today? A simple yes/no or aye/naw will suffice?

Listen to you, who the **** are you, to start giving it the "A simple yes/no or aye/naw will suffice?" get over yourself you clown.

I'll take that as a "no" then.

Gods a Jambo

I'll take that as a "no" then.

I said he had a decent game, what more do you want? You will champion one decent game, yet ignore games like last week. I get it, you like Zali, good for you.

Talk of Zal can only be in the 'he's gash/he's the new Beckenbaur' on KICKBACK. Of course, in the real world most people know Zal is a pretty tidy centre half, but has momentary lapses of concentration which can lead to the odd horrific fk up.

Bottom line is, Zal isn't the worst player in the SPL, and can have some great moments and games, but he can make the odd bad mistake. Thats why he plays for Hearts and not Man Utd.

Well done today big Zed, you owned that repulsive serial whinger Hooper today. Good boy. :thumbsup:

He also keeps trying to play the penetrating through ball up the channel to goodness knows who but it finishes going straight to an opposition player in space - only once today though, so definitely pass marks.

Gods a Jambo

Talk of Zal can only be in the 'he's gash/he's the new Beckenbaur' on KICKBACK. Of course, in the real world most people know Zal is a pretty tidy centre half, but has momentary lapses of concentration which can lead to the odd horrific fk up.

Bottom line is, Zal isn't the worst player in the SPL, and can have some great moments and games, but he can make the odd bad mistake. Thats why he plays for Hearts and not Man Utd.

Well done today big Zed, you owned that repulsive serial whinger Hooper today. Good boy. :thumbsup:

Each to their own and all that, but if thats the real world, Iam taking up crack. The spl is shite and thats Zali's level, shown up against St Johnstone last week, decent game the day and he's now a tidy center half!

I said he had a decent game, what more do you want? You will champion one decent game, yet ignore games like last week. I get it, you like Zali, good for you.

I am quite comfortable with my ability to compliment and criticise as appropriate. If you care to re-read the appropriate thread from last week, you will see that for yourself.

I suppose, however, that "decent" is at least a move in the right direction. Well done.

I am quite comfortable with my ability to compliment and criticise as appropriate. If you care to re-read the appropriate thread from last week, you will see that for yourself.

I suppose, however, that "decent" is at least a move in the right direction. Well done.

Good man! You've got to encourage the weans!!!

Each to their own and all that, but if thats the real world, Iam taking up crack. The spl is shite and thats Zali's level, shown up against St Johnstone last week, decent game the day and he's now a tidy center half!

That's why he plays moderately well for a team in it, and isn't holding the Man Utd/City defences together ya dick. If you want to see players playing impeccable football for 90 minutes every week, then don't bother going to watch Hearts. You take the rough with the smooth, andf that's it.

Gods a Jambo

For what?

Gods a Jambo

That's why he plays moderately well for a team in it, and isn't holding the Man Utd/City defences together ya dick. If you want to see players playing impeccable football for 90 minutes every week, then don't bother going to watch Hearts. You take the rough with the smooth, andf that's it.

Nice one daft hole, been on the sauce the day? feeling brave?

We were saying before the game that he always has one howler, wonder what it's going to be this week? I said that in games like these, his mistake normally leads to a goal. :ninja:

Having seen it at the game, then watched on sportcene I can finally laugh at it after watching it for the third time on the BBC website.

It is a classic Zal! :lol:

We were saying before the game that he always has one howler, wonder what it's going to be this week? I said that in games like these, his mistake normally leads to a goal. :ninja:

Having seen it at the game, then watched on sportcene I can finally laugh at it after watching it for the third time on the BBC website.

It is a classic Zal! :lol:

It is indeed! Pretend sweep round our bit in the ground is 'Zals howler moment (37min today)'. Bless him, he does the bizz but then makes a total fark up somewhere. There's not a central defender in nthe SPHell who doesnt though. I was cursing him to fk Ayr, but that's the way it goes.

I just watched sportscene, and watching some of the highlights, it looks like we've got a league.

Motherwell have picked themselves back up, Kilmarnock are playing some good football and St. Johnstone are scoring some good goals. Inverness have their home advantage, maybe the most difficult ground in the SPL for visiting teams, and hibs can still raise their game for the orcs.

Poor Dunfermline.

Gods a Jambo

I just watched sportscene, and watching some of the highlights, it looks like we've got a league.

Motherwell have picked themselves back up, Kilmarnock are playing some good football and St. Johnstone are scoring some good goals. Inverness have their home advantage, maybe the most difficult ground in the SPL for visiting teams, and hibs can still raise their game for the orcs.

Poor Dunfermline.

I see your point, but when push comes to shove, the league is pish, IMO.

Zaliukas and Webster were both fantastic today. To say anything else is just silly.

The best finisher in Scotland got closer to a sniff of Kate Winslets knickers than he did to a sniff at goal today because of the form of Judas and Zal.

Top performance from them both today.

This is probably the most accurate post I have seen written about Zal.