Trying to remember a TV show

Carl Fredrickson

Carl Fredrickson

Mrs Bagger and I watched a TV show this year and we were both trying to remember its name and more of what it was about.

It was on in the last 6 months or so.

A guy goes back to his old town/village to help his sister look after their ill father. As the prodigal has been in London (possibly working as a writer) for a while, when he returns his sister jumps in his car and takes off on holiday, leaving the son and father to try and work on their relationship.

The son visits the local pub on his own, leaving his sick dad at home and ends up sleeping with the barmaid who we think he was at school with.

Cant mind much more - possibly that the barmaid was married and that her husband ends up staying in the caravan on their drive.

Anyone help a demented couple of Baggers? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to watch this show on cbbc were if these people would get red eyes they disappeared long shot i used to really enjoy it ?

I used to watch this show on cbbc were if these people would get red eyes they disappeared long shot i used to really enjoy it ?

Jeopardy Jeopardy

By the easy magic of Google :)

Jeopardy Jeopardy

By the easy magic of Google :)

I know Craig who was in that. :ninja:

He's a jambo too although he doesn't make many games.

How old are you? Didn't you just say on the Fifa thread that you had a laddie? :blink:

Horatio Caine

This was a series on not that long ago - but it wasn't Exile and it wasn't John Sim

It was set in Edinburgh and the guy was a private detective who used to work for the L & B and still had enemies there (and a lady detective enemy who turned out to be quite friendly :whistling:)

The guy's first name was Brodie but can't remember his second name. It was on screen on BBC last spring iirc.

Horatio Caine

This was a series on not that long ago - but it wasn't Exile and it wasn't John Sim

It was set in Edinburgh and the guy was a private detective who used to work for the L & B and still had enemies there (and a lady detective enemy who turned out to be quite friendly :whistling:)

The guy's first name was Brodie but can't remember his second name. It was on screen on BBC last spring iirc.

Just googled stuff.

It was called `Case Histories` and the detective was called Jackson Brodie.

Carl Fredrickson

Exile was the one we were thinking of.

Case Histories was ok - good music and showed Edinburgh up in a good light. I have just recently read Kate Atkinsons books and they are way better than the TV series.

Archived