Kris Boyd outcry

brownkg

OUtrageous dive from this guy just now against the biscuits. will there be a national outcry like miko for a dive with as much daylight inbetween the playesr as woudl fit a doubledecker bus?:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

It truly was a complete shocker!

As usual nothing will be done by Gordhun Smith!

Bindy Badgy

I haven't seen it so I can't comment. Richard Gordon did his Arsene Wenger impression (I did not see it) and Trayner said there was contact but Boyd went down of couple of paces after he was touched. He described it as "embarrassing".

a blatant shhhhh gesture to the home fans

a blatant dive

and blatantly kicking the ball away

yet he wasnt booked once. strange

a blatant shhhhh gesture to the home fans

a blatant dive

and blatantly kicking the ball away

yet he wasnt booked once. strange

The guidlines set out by the SFA/SPL at the start of the season seem clear:

The following is deemed a yellow card offence:

Kicking the ball away

Leaving the field of play after scoring

Simulation

Making gestures towards the oposition support

Oh unless the team play in blue from glasgow as we want nothing more than St Walter the turncoat who was tapped up by Sir David the Great to win the league again.

I have wrote to the SFA twice this season about simulation by Rangers players and have had no response, despite indicating both times that I request a response. Vlad may be crazy but his comments in the past about refs in Scotland is bang on, if this was happening in Italy we would all be talking about corruption.

Thunderstruck
I hope Boyds ok. No broken shin or soft tissue damage.;)

He'll be fine. Murray's private jet will whisk him off to Lourdes just like it did last week for Thomson.

Saw his 'celebration' on the news there.

A disgrace that he wasn't booked for it.

RockyBalboa

Boyds a jakie peice of ****.

Hate the scorte. Cheating bawbag to add to the list now.

Were's Le Chat with his firing squad? Boyd's definately on the list.:ninja:

cardboardcutout
He'll be fine. Murray's private jet will whisk him off to Lourdes just like it did last week for Thomson.

dont think lourdes would be a chosen destination for a currant bun!!!

the other half deffo!

The guidlines set out by the SFA/SPL at the start of the season seem clear:

The following is deemed a yellow card offence:

Kicking the ball away

Leaving the field of play after scoring

Simulation

Making gestures towards the oposition support

Oh unless the team play in blue from glasgow as we want nothing more than St Walter the turncoat who was tapped up by Sir David the Great to win the league again.

I have wrote to the SFA twice this season about simulation by Rangers players and have had no response, despite indicating both times that I request a response. Vlad may be crazy but his comments in the past about refs in Scotland is bang on, if this was happening in Italy we would all be talking about corruption.

Lad, if this was happening in Italy there would be upside down cars on fire all over the camp.

maltese jambo

Boyd looked around him and seen there was no support comming, so he dived to try and get a free kick from a referee who had shown that he is clearly favouring rangers throughout that match.

There was two incidents where David Weird actually threw their players to the ground in the box during corners or free kicks and the referee was standing watching.

was absolute heaven seeing cuellar score that og, as only seconds before it i was thinking, oh how great it would be if he was to slice the ball into his own net! brilliant!

but yet again dundee united played against rangers, the ref and themselves today and as usual they failed to take advantage.

RockyBalboa
Oh dear God Rocky thats a shocking dive, sorry Its a Rangers player, they dont dive do they?

I know, clean induviduals that they are, and whats more he's Scottish and we all know scottish footballs don't cheat :eek:

have you sent that to Gordon Smith for his retrospective review yet?:eek:

Try telling a Rangers fan that theyre players dive, all I get is "Hearts do it all the time, taking tips from them" What kind of comeback is that? The fact is that The Old firm are doing it more now thanany other team but get away with it because they are not the likes of Hearts,Hibs etc.

Its beyond a joke.

heartgarfunkel

Could see no mention of the revolting dive in this morning's Hibsman online.

Maybe you're only a cheat if you're an Eastern European playing for Hearts, or you do it in an Old Firm game?

Saw his 'celebration' on the news there.

A disgrace that he wasn't booked for it.

After watching Stamp getting a red card for celebrating with his own fans at ER, Pinilla getting a red card at Pittodrie and Skacel picking up a dozen cards for his 'celebrations' - THIS was just a joke!!!!!!!:mad:

cobbyshambles

ridiculous dive,no need for his abusing of the linesman afterwards,he quite clearly should have been booked for it.Also nothing made of weir taking the dundee utd player down in the box right before that.

Archived