?21 for one of the worst Hearts performances in recent years.

scott_jambo

The most depressing part was watching Skacel (the only sub to warm up) silently on his own for the whole match.

When the third sub was made he trudged back to the bench and through his bib to the ground.

AYE DINNY USE HIM, IT'S NOT LIKE WE NEEDED A GOAL LIKES. angry.gif

The most depressing part was watching Skacel (the only sub to warm up) silently on his own for the whole match.

When the third sub was made he trudged back to the bench and through his bib to the ground.

By all accounts he was poor on Wednesday with a questionable appetite for it on the night.

Maybe that's why he never played any part today.

By all accounts he was poor on Wednesday with a questionable appetite for it on the night.

Someone needs to motivate these players because they all looked utter shite with questionable appetites.

Skacel and Temps scored or created a great deal of our goals last season. We don't have replacements so why not play them? Yeah, both not been great but who has? We create nothing and these 2 are our best hope.

Is the Terrace turning into a competition to see who got the worst value for money the day? :lol:

PS. I win, I spent ?3.90 for a disgusting pint of Tennant's at Liquid Rooms at about 2am. :down:

Cappuccino Kid

When was the last time Skacel did anything away from home?

Is the Terrace turning into a competition to see who got the worst value for money the day? :lol:

PS. I win, I spent ?3.90 for a disgusting pint of Tennant's at Liquid Rooms at about 2am. :down:

Been there, done that.

Sickening price for a pint in a plastic cup on a sat night. That's the cheapest drink they sell too.

I got 100 balls at the driving range for ?5.80. Bargain. thumbsup.gif

I think Paulo got ripped off the most with his Topman cardi though. laugh.gif

Someone needs to motivate these players because they all looked utter shite with questionable appetites.

If at the age of 32/33, with the passion that Rudi has banged on about for the club, he should need nobody but himself to be motivated. He had a window back in to the side last Wednesday but never grabbed it.

Skacel and Temps scored or created a great deal of our goals last season. We don't have replacements so why not play them? Yeah, both not been great but who has? We create nothing and these 2 are our best hope.

"Last season" being the correct words. Lets not kid ourselves on that both players have not been poor for a number of months.

If at the age of 32/33, with the passion that Rudi has banged on about for the club, he should need nobody but himself to be motivated. He had a window back in to the side last Wednesday but never grabbed it.

"Last season" being the correct words. Lets not kid ourselves on that both players have not been poor for a number of months.

Nah, not buying it. Players need motivated.

I thought Rudi has looked decent in the rare glimpses this season, sounds like again nobody played well on Wednesday.

I bought a box of fresh mussels today at Asda for ?3.50

Cracking deal.

If you go to Asda late on you can get fresh prawns reduced from about 6 quid to 2 or 3 pound.

Nah, not buying it. Players need motivated.

I thought Rudi has looked decent in the rare glimpses this season, sounds like again nobody played well on Wednesday.

To a certain extent I would agree, a "gee up" and a good team talk can only take you so far though - if we are blaming the management for Rudi not looking interested on Wednesday night, the sooner Rudi clears out his locker and leaves the better.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

I worry that Vlad has now got a say in team matters (i know I will get pelters for this)but the teams lack of commitment and drive harps back to the bad old days. I really hope I am 100% wrong.

I'd set my alarm to go off at 5.45am this morning to watch it. Pretty glad I slept through it, judging by the reports.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm actually shocked that someone drinks beer at that time of the morning! Surely its time for a wee hauf or two?

:D

I worry that Vlad has now got a say in team matters (i know I will get pelters for this)but the teams lack of commitment and drive harps back to the bad old days. I really hope I am 100% wrong.

But near the peak of Vlad's interference, we won the cup and made a pretty good challenge in the league.

To a certain extent I would agree, a "gee up" and a good team talk can only take you so far though - if we are blaming the management for Rudi not looking interested on Wednesday night, the sooner Rudi clears out his locker and leaves the better.

That's how I feel about Webster.

Shows how differing opinions can be within the Hearts support.

Less of the tautology, please. First the predeliction for pink French Cakes, now this outrage. I'm beginning to question your status as least unbearable of the kleekists, Francis.

:down:

Less of the tautology, please. First the predeliction for pink French Cakes, now this outrage. I'm beginning to question your status as least unbearable of the kleekists, Francis.

:down:

"Least unbearable" - might add that to the signature :verysmug:

Fair point on the tautology though :lol: I should have said "a particularly disgusting pint of Tennant's". And it was absolutely rancid.

Je ne regrette rien on the fondant fancies though. :thumbsup:

Fair point on the tautology though :lol: I should have said "a particularly disgusting pint of Tennant's". And it was absolutely rancid.

that's what you get for putting your lips round an increasingly irritating ex-Dr Who actor in liquid rooms. :smuggy:

To be fair, if I was of the age when I still found myself out and about at 2am, I'd no doubt be glugging any old crap I could get my hands on. Closest I've come recently was having to pilfer the lad's San Miguel out the fridge when I'd run out of decent beer after closing time.

:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If you go to Asda late on you can get fresh prawns reduced from about 6 quid to 2 or 3 pound.

:interesting:

Piato Verde at fountainbridge. Bargain of a restaurant. Great food and cheap wine (pricewise).

On paying 21 quid for the footie, it`s ridiculous in truth. Scottish football is shite. 15 quid or less and you`d get higher numbers, imo. It would work out better for the clubs.

I went to give blood today, but because ive got an ear infection they wouldnt let me do it (first time going to do it didnt know that would have been a problem) on my way walking home passed my mates in the garage filling up. "You want to go to the game??" was the shout. "Aye why no" was my reply.

If I had been allowed to have been charitable and do my bit for humanity I wouldnt have had to suffer that the day first hand, fates a funny ol game

Winnipeg Willie

I sat beside him/chatted at Inverness and he wasn't impressed at being left out of the squad - sounds like more of the same. I don't know how he can be left out when Black and Obua get picked every week (and Black gets booked just about every game - sorry not a fan of his). I admire the fans who spend hard earned $$ to go to away games and watch that dross.

Nelly Terraces

Piato Verde at fountainbridge. Bargain of a restaurant. Great food and cheap wine (pricewise).

On paying 21 quid for the footie, it`s ridiculous in truth. Scottish football is shite. 15 quid or less and you`d get higher numbers, imo. It would work out better for the clubs.

Was there last night with Mrs Terraces. Smashing little place and great vfm. Got better value there than I did out the Hearts team at Ayr on Wednesday.

Was there last night with Mrs Terraces. Smashing little place and great vfm. Got better value there than I did out the Hearts team at Ayr on Wednesday.

Was there tonight with Mrs. Suarez. El Pisterelo. Another great meal for a fantastic price. Probably the only place I end up tipping about 25% due to the small price of the final bill. (About a fifth of a season ticket in the Wheatfield..)

Nelly Terraces

Was there tonight with Mrs. Suarez. El Pisterelo. Another great meal for a fantastic price. Probably the only place I end up tipping about 25% due to the small price of the final bill. (About a fifth of a season ticket in the Wheatfield..)

I like your style Senor SEP :thumbsup: . Yep, gratuity is always hiked up on a visit there due to the ludicrously cheap pricing and high standard of food. The mussels in cream I had as my starter last night were amongest the best I've tasted anywhere, and I'm not making that up, big fat juicy, and hot (hate it when they get served and the ones on top are cold), exceptional value at ?5.80.

They do the simple things brilliantly. PIty we can't say the same for HMFC at the moment.

Archived