Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rawrrrrrrr

Just read that. Seems to me Deek is doing all he can to get a move in the summer.

I'd happily have him at hearts as well, would never happen though, I can see a homecoming to hibs for him:mad:

Dirk Diggler

"I only get chucked on if we need a goal so he must think I can get him a goal but he obviously doesn't want to do it unless he really has to because he doesn't want me to prove him wrong. He knows I would score quite a lot if he played me as much as he has played the other strikers but I don't think he wants proved wrong," says Riordan. "When I speak to him, he's nice to me and says all the things players want to hear about me being part of the plans but you know by his actions that he's talking rubbish''

Ouch.

Gigolo-Aunt
I'd happily have him at hearts as well, would never happen though, I can see a homecoming to hibs for him:mad:

On the pitch, would take him in a second.

Off the pitch is where the problems seem to be though.

Adi Dassler

Do not want this odious little **** anywhere near Tynecastle.

It would make me physically ill to see him wear maroon.

On the pitch, would take him in a second.

Off the pitch is where the problems seem to be though.

Tbh im beyond caring about the clubs reputation, he could run about running over disabled people every weekend whilst drunk and I wouldnt care as long as he still scored the goals

Its a sad day when you think our top strikers could do well to use Derek Riordan as a role model

I'm sure many of us could put up with your illness if it meant a 20+ goals per season striker playing for Hearts.

Gigolo-Aunt
Tbh im beyond caring about the clubs reputation, he could run about running over disabled people every weekend whilst drunk and I wouldnt care as long as he still scored the goals

Its a sad day when you think our top strikers could do well to use Derek Riordan as a role model

Prancer, IF he signed and was knocking the ball in the net - but was running around town causing trouble with a "Kiss we quick" hat on - pretty sure you would take the boy to task on it on Kickback.

:P

Adi Dassler
I'm sure many of us could put up with your illness if it meant a 20+ goals per season striker playing for Hearts.

Possibly even myself.

He'll never sign for us though, never in a million years.

Prancer, IF he signed and was knocking the ball in the net - but was running around town causing trouble with a "Kiss we quick" hat on - pretty sure you would take the boy to task on it on Kickback.

:P

Too right I would, he can't do that unless he's in an eye sore yellow lambourgini looking like your stereotypical movie pimp :rolleyes:

I wouldnt renew my ticket :)

in a car or on his feet?

I couldn't stomach seeing that little turd in a Hearts strip.

Glad the fecker is miserable.

remember mo johnstone darren jackson ect ect

yes he for what i hear is a wee rodent off the field but if he done a job for us you better beleve we would get behind him

colinmaroon

Whatever you think of Deek the Geek, this is the classic "Curse of the Bigot Brothers" on Scottish Football - weaken other teams and waste some of the best young players, who need to be playing regularly to develop their full potential!!!

Whatever you think of Deek the Geek, this is the classic "Curse of the Bigot Brothers" on Scottish Football - weaken other teams and waste some of the best young players, who need to be playing regularly to develop their full potential!!!

Agreed!

They paid little for him and are asked for a million in January.

Typical Celtic. He will be off in May, but so will wee Gordon.

There's no denying that he's a total jake and that off the pitch he's just a pain in the bahooky, but personal preferences aside I have to admit that things like this just irritate the bejesus out of me. Even when the player in question is Riordan. It's just another case of the OF taking the best of the talent from other clubs and leaving them to languish on the sidelines while they clean up. It's true what he says about the Scotland set up too, he's 25 now and there's every chance we would have seen him in the squad by now and like him or hate him; he scores goals.

I'd find it difficult to see him in maroon but I'm sure any personal issues would quickly be overcome if he started banging in the goals for Hearts. We're hardly in a position to be picky and when he's exactly the sort of player that we have been sorely missing, I find it really bizarre that people would even consider taking issue with the idea of him playing for us. It's not ideal, granted, but our need for a goalscorer is surely greater than personal issues with neddishness.

I don't like him and I don't feel sorry for him, but I do agree with most of what he's saying. It speaks volumes that he and his agent think that this is a good time to be bold about the issues, not to mention the fact that they clearly feel they can push it and make downright disrespectful remarks about the current manager. As someone else said, the vultures are definitely circling....

Correct. :mad:

Riordan is vastly over rated, a result of the press and media's love for the Leither's yoof policy and flair football, two things that don't actually exist in the real world. :cool:

That article should be printed and put in every dressing room in Scotland, it would make people think twice about moving....

Maybe not.

crazy_jambo_2006

Wonder what the wee ned has done that's so bad for Strachan to constantly omit him from the team???

He's a jakey wee bam, but he can score goals. He'd never play for Hearts. But I hope he gets a lub, so we can get him in the Scotland team

Wonder what the wee ned has done that's so bad for Strachan to constantly omit him from the team???

He's a jakey wee bam, but he can score goals. He'd never play for Hearts. But I hope he gets a lub, so we can get him in the Scotland team

I don't believe Riordan's guff about Strachan not being willing to look as if he's giving in to pressure from the terraces or being 'proven wrong'. I'm not Strachan's biggest fan either but you get the impression that death of grandparents is probably just the tip of the iceberg...I'd put money on there being similar incidents of a less serious nature involved which have led to people at Celtic just thinking he's a bit of a chancer. There was also something mentioned elsewhere about him calling in sick for some supporters rally he was supposed to attend...maybe he's just a lazy wee toad and unreliable too. Maybe it's unfair to jump to conclusions like that but it sounds about right to me, it's the same sort of thing we've heard about him for years....

RockyBalboa

Deeks will be back home in the summer or next. He wants to return, Mixu wants him and the fee wont be hefty. :)

If he goes back to the cabbage, he'll be taking a massive, massive pay cut.

It would show an absolute lack of any kind of ambition in the boy.

RockyBalboa
Correct. :mad:

Riordan is vastly over rated, a result of the press and media's love for the Leither's yoof policy and flair football, two things that don't actually exist in the real world. :cool:

Wrong. All wrong.

1) Riordan scored 20 goals + per seaon. Hardly over-rated.

2) Under TM we played brilliant football.

3) The "yoof policy" has produced about 7 international players in current times, hardly a myth as you say.

:cool:

Wrong. All wrong.

3) The "yoof policy" has produced about 7 international players in current times, hardly a myth as you say.

change the word yoof to hoof would be more appropriate for the hobos

were does deeks fit in on that system

Wrong. All wrong.

Gary Caldwell better not be on that list!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Wrong. All wrong.

Who are the 7 international players?

RockyBalboa
change the word yoof to hoof would be more appropriate for the hobos

were does deeks fit in on that system

It does? You obviously havent been watching Hibs a lot then.

A good mixture of playing football and grinding out results has got us into a good position after a couple of shambolic months and JC's pish signings. That will do nicely for me.

Riordan will fit in where he did before - in a position to hit the back of the net ie last time he played against the big team :)

RockyBalboa
Who are the 7 international players?

Brown

Riordan

O'Connor

Murray

Benji

Fletcher

Deano

Ivan

Kenny Miller

Could also say Caldwell but thats take the p. :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Brown

Riordan

O'Connor

Murray

Benji

Fletcher

Deano

Ivan

Kenny Miller

They weren't products of the hoof policy as far as I'm aware! :eek:

Benji honed his skills on the streets of ugly land!

Fletcher has 45 minutes

Murray has a handful of caps

Riordan has a handful of caps

RockyBalboa
They weren't products of the hoof policy as far as I'm aware! :eek:

Benji honed his skills on the streets of ugly land!

Fletcher has 45 minutes

Murray has a handful of caps

Riordan has a handful of caps

Still international players. Thomson and Whittiker will be in the not too distant future too so you can swap them for the two NI lads if you like. :)

maroonlegions
Brown

Riordan

O'Connor

Murray

Benji

Fletcher

Deano

Ivan

Kenny Miller

I would say ,Benji, Road runner and Murray are taking the p, but they do blend into the hobo myth really well eh.;):dribble::107:

RockyBalboa
I would say ,Benji, Road runner and Murray are taking the p, but they do blend into the hobo myth really well eh.;):dribble::107:

Facts dont lie. Came through at Easter Road and have went on to play for there country. It's non debateable.

P.S Benji scored an international goal a couple weeks back and Ivan is playing regular for country and the team top of the championship dan saff. ;)

Dirk Diggler
Deeks will be back home in the summer or next. He wants to return, Mixu wants him and the fee wont be hefty. :)

He wasn't calling it home when he was desperate to get out of Fester Rd.

A bit like Ian Murray in fact.

You lot really are a strange breed. The pair of them shaft you and leave for the old firm for very little ?, You give them the 'treatment' upon their return to Fester Rd, They don't cut it at a level above Hibs and they come back crawling with their tales between their legs and all is forgiven.

It's like you're happy to admit you're happy with sloppy seconds.

Who's next, 'Katie' Thomson?

:rolleyes:

oh and benji was at 'Maghreb Fez' for 3 seasons and then signed for hibs and went straight in their first team. Not a youth product, neither was sproule.

RockyBalboa
He wasn't calling it home when he was desperate to get out of Fester Rd.

A bit like Ian Murray in fact.

You lot really are a strange breed. The pair of them shaft you and leave for the old firm for very little ?, You give them the 'treatment' upon their return to Fester Rd, They don't cut it at a level above Hibs and they come back crawling with their tales between their legs and all is forgiven.

It's like you're happy to admit you're happy with sloppy seconds.

Who's next, 'Katie' Thomson?

:rolleyes:

Like Dave McPherson & Neil McCann you mean?

I can only think of Murray coming back that thats happened with at Hibs to be honest. Love to be proven wrong though.

RockyBalboa
oh and benji was at 'Maghreb Fez' for 3 seasons and then signed for hibs and went straight in their first team. Not a youth product, neither was sproule.

Is Maghreb Fez a professional football club aye? Fair point. Add Caldwell to the mix then.

The arguement is our youth system is a myph, something it clearly isn't. 4 players from the youth played yesterday too.

Dirk Diggler
Like Dave McPherson & Neil McCann you mean?

I can only think of Murray coming back that thats happened with at Hibs to be honest. Love to be proven wrong though.

A bit different.

Neil McCann and Dave McPherson left with the best of wishes of the majority of the Hearts support. Like Scott Brown did at Hibs.

Can you honestly say the same of the Hibs support with regards Murray and 'Deek'?

Murray and 'Deek' returning to Easter rd is comparible with Ritchie and Webster returning to Hearts imo.

I doubt we'd be as willing to forgive and forget.

RockyBalboa
A bit different.

Neil McCann and Dave McPherson left with the best of wishes of the majority of the Hearts support. Like Scott Brown did at Hibs.

Can you honestly say the same of the Hibs support with regards Murray and 'Deek'?

Murray and 'Deek' returning to Easter rd is comparible with Ritchie and Webster returning to Hearts imo.

I doubt we'd be as willing to forgive and forget.

Murray came back with his tail between his legs, turning down other clubs and signed a short term deal to prove himself. Fair play I say. He's also playing brilliantly - better than he was before so fair play to the lad.

I see what your saying though mate, but no point cutting the old nose to spite the face eh.

haha this is crackin:

just noticed this comment on the video from some weegie aswell lol:

"riordan is the best finisher in the spl!! Apparently strachans no playin him cause riordans pumpin strachans daughter haha"

RockyBalboa
haha this is crackin:

just noticed this comment on the video from some weegie aswell lol:

"riordan is the best finisher in the spl!! Apparently strachans no playin him cause riordans pumpin strachans daughter haha"

This is genius:

Archived