Top Posters In This Topic

• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot

Had an enquiry at Willie Hills on St Jonstone being relegated next season.

Got back to :rudi: me at 8/1

Was going to stick a twenty on it , thought I would have got around 20-30's, 8-1 is rotten!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Had an enquiry at Willie Hills on St Jonstone being relegated next season.

Got back to :rudi: me at 8/1

Was going to stick a twenty on it , thought I would have got around 20-30's, 8-1 is rotten!

At a guess I would've thought 16/1. You were never going to get 30s...the Saintees aren't that good!

Bazzas right boot

At a guess I would've thought 16/1. You were never going to get 30s...the Saintees aren't that good!

8-1 that's just taking 4 teams out of it prob Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen and what they think is Rangers out of the equation and saying they have the same chance of going down as Killie, Hamiliton etc.

Pretty poor, top end team who I think will drop like a stone in the next few years, maybe big Willie thinks the same!

Had two accas let down by one game each.

HEARTS, County and Fulham treble. :( for 140

And 5 games over2.5 goals acca letdown by Carlisle v Stevenage, for 330.

Not football related, but you can still get odds on whether or not there will be an EU referendum, on betfair.

Obviously the odds are short, but it's free money!

Lifted bet365 for ?1956 at the weekend!! Everyone on the bet365 free bet offer tonight? Barca to win 5-1 is 50/1

1 draw off taking ?3500 off them tonight!! 9/10 wins, ducking Sheff Wed ruining my life tonight. Missed a penalty as well

Middlesbrough

Rochdale

Northampton

?10 returned ?80

On a decent run with the bookies just just over ?200 in the last few weeks.

It won't last long anyway.

chuck berrys hairline

Leicester 0-1 edit 1-1 now :D

Everton 2-0

Chelsea 1-0

Hearts 0-0

As it stands

52 returns off a 5er

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline

Leicester 2-1

Everton 2-0

Chelsea 2-0

Hearts 1-0

HALFTIMES

Was one Middlesborough goal away from an 8 line, 33/1 accumulator last night.

Currently have a bet on Melbourne Victory away to Gamba Osaka at 7/2. 0-1 up going into the second half.

The Future's Maroon

Had a couple of sheckles in my sky rocket as I passed a bookie about an hour ago...just took all the (UK) fav's in a 8-team-acca!

Arsenal

Stoke

Spurs

Man City

Man Utd

Celtic

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

?2 @ 95/1 (Scotbet)....checked same teams online at Bet365, 145/1...just goes to show your better betting online at one of the big companies compared to going to an independent bookie in the street.

The Future's Maroon

Had a couple of sheckles in my sky rocket as I passed a bookie about an hour ago...just took all the (UK) fav's in a 8-team-acca!

Arsenal

Stoke

Spurs

Man City

Man Utd

Celtic

Aberdeen 

St Johnstone

?2 @ 95/1 (Scotbet)....checked same teams online at Bet365, 145/1...just goes to show your better betting online at one of the big companies compared to going to an independent bookie in the street.

My two 8pm kick-offs had not even started and my bet is goosed....Partick 2-0 up 12mins....I love betting!

Arsenal

Stoke

Spurs

Man City

Man Utd

Celtic

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Even Ladbrokes etc in shop prices are pish compared to online prices. I put an 8 fold on for 4 of us at work (one home, one away each). in-shop on the terminal thing at Ladbrokes was just over half as good odds as doing it online at bet365

Ross County / Spurs double

Ross County win 3 0  and 3 1

had a good week with 2 coupens up and 2 correct scores .

Ross County doubled with West Ham, over 14/1 with betvictor and skybet, best priced with stanjames.

County have been on a good run this year in the League Cup, beat Ayr 2-0, Hibs' Championship compadres Falkirk 7-0, Inverness 2-1 away, Celtic in the semi final. Hibs is arguably their easiest game, as it was when we went on our Scottish Cup run in 2012.

West Ham have drawn 0-0 with Man U at Old Trafford already this season, they've beaten Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton away as well this season.

Riddley Walker

Stuck 2 quid on Watford (looking good), County and Spurs. Returns 84 quid.

Won 72 quid yesterday after sticking on Walker and 1-0 Hearts at 1459. :verysmug:

Edited by Riddley Walker

Riddley Walker

Stuck 2 quid on Watford (looking good), County and Spurs. Returns 84 quid.

Won 72 quid yesterday after sticking on Walker and 1-0 Hearts at 1459. :verysmug:

Was so close to cashing out for 4 quid as well when it was 1-1 in the 89th minute :lol: Spurs now 2 up as well. Best bookies weekend I've had in a while.

Rudolf's Mate

I've got Leicester as the last part of a 4 team acca returning ?192. Whilst its not exactly a huge amount of money I think Newcastle might get a lift from Benitez coming in. Torn over whether I should stick ?20 on Newcastle as I don't see it ending in a draw.

Does betting on a video poker machine count?  Nice start to the time I have to spend back in Arizona . . .

image.jpg

Does betting on a video poker machine count? Nice start to the time I have to spend back in Arizona . . .

image.jpg

:wow: Jammy git

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A few big odds player betting for today. Liam Smith FGS 150/1 (sky), also got Souttar at 100/1 (sky). Got Ozturk 80/1, Djoum 33/1, Walker 20/1 and Reilly 14/1 to score first (all 365). Zanatta last goal at 25/1 (365). Ozturk anytime 28/1 and Djoum anytime 11/1 (both 365).

Also, 80 or more booking points at 9/1 with sky. 10pts per yellow, 25pts per red. A second booking counts as 35. 

Going for 4-folds and a 5-fold in the English Championship tonight;

Brighton 7/5

Burnley 10/11

Derby 2/1

Middlesbrough 8/13

Sheff Wed 19/20.

42/1.

Going for 4-folds and a 5-fold in the English Championship tonight;

Brighton 7/5

Burnley 10/11

Derby 2/1

Middlesbrough 8/13

Sheff Wed 19/20.

42/1.

Burnley the only team to let this down, got the 4-fold up and had a single on Derby, 2/1 was too good a price against a Hull in free fall, finished 4-0!

It's difficult to ignore the 13/10 Aberdeen on Friday. Our preparation will be badly affected by this virus, they're saying we may only train once this week before the game. It would have been a difficult enough game if we had a fully fit squad. It might work in our favour, the players getting an extra couple of days rest but if they're not 100% going into the game, it will be very hard to get a result against title chasing Aberdeen. Swallow the pride and bet a medium stake.

lauriesrank

?50 on hearts last night at 12/5.... money today is on the english maroons at 29/20 at home, seems overpriced :)  and number 4 (wonderful charm)in the grand national :)

Hahahah I got greedy and took Alloa to win and BTTS at 40/1.

But that result is worth a million bucks. :biggrin:

• davemclaren unpinned this topic