• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Statto

• Homme

• Say What Again

• Ryan Gosling

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a ?35 free bet to use, single only. Any sensible advice from the experienced gamblers out there for the champs league tonight? Evens or above preferably, cheers

Got a ?35 free bet to use, single only. Any sensible advice from the experienced gamblers out there for the champs league tonight? Evens or above preferably, cheers

Does it have to be an evens or above bet?

I'm lumping on the Danish Cup match between Randers and Silkeborg. Randers are a fantastic 8/13 price at home.

edit - should say its a 1700 ko.

Edited by Homme

Homme, i've possibly made a stupid decision and fired it on Arsenal at 29/20.

Didn't need to be evens I was just being tight :-)

Fingers crossed :)

MANCHESTER U v Hull

Malaga v Real Madrid - 3 goals or more it that game

0.9/1

Partick v HAMILTON

JUVENTUS -1 v Torino

4.5/1

Homes - QPR, Bolton, Brentford, Plymouth, Stevenage  Aways - Leyton Orient, Newport County. 35 x 20p trebles & 35 x 10p 4 folds. Returns ?215 if all 7 come in but 4 correct should break even. All good prices.

Also backed Via Sundown e/w at 33's in the hennessy gold cup today at newbury.

BTTS

Middlesbrough v Blackburn

Crawley v Chesterfield

Cheltenham v Oxford

Telford v Grimsby

Tenner returns ?99

1 goal at half time

Blackburn score in the 95th minute

:jjyay:

Edited by Chapstick

After a successful morning betting on Tennis and then Dnipro Reserves to win, i got up to ?100. Withdrew ?80 and have put a ?20 treble on:-

Karabukspor v BESIKTAS (Karabukspor 2nd bottom, v Besiktas in 4th with two defeats in last 15 matches)

TRABZONSPOR v Gencerbirligi (Trabzonspor great home record v Gencer poor away record)

LEGIA WARSAW v Cracovia Krakow (Legia unbeaten in their last 12 home games, top of the league. Cracovia without a win in 9 league matches, 3rd bottom)

Returns ?85.

After a successful morning betting on Tennis and then Dnipro Reserves to win, i got up to ?100. Withdrew ?80 and have put a ?20 treble on:-

Karabukspor v BESIKTAS (Karabukspor 2nd bottom, v Besiktas in 4th with two defeats in last 15 matches)

TRABZONSPOR v Gencerbirligi (Trabzonspor great home record v Gencer poor away record)

LEGIA WARSAW v Cracovia Krakow (Legia unbeaten in their last 12 home games, top of the league. Cracovia without a win in 9 league matches, 3rd bottom)

Returns ?85.

This should land as the first two came in and trabzonspor up 3-0 at half time.

Also have a trabzonspor, Hamilton u20 and Napoli treble at 3.55/1

20 quid on sampdoria lyon and valencia, 20 quid on valencia result rush, put 10 quid in the bandit won 50 to place the bets! ?167 easy money :)

Got Mebourne Victory to win v Central Coast this morning. Currently 1 up after 65 mins.

3 nil. Nice wee earner at even money this morning :)

Derby        5/6

Cardiff       5/6

QPR         11/10

Hull           11/8

Pays just under 16/1

Wee Sam & The Prince both to score 2 goals 50/1 with Paddy Power.

Linlithgow  EVS

Partick       23/20

Sheep       4/5

Falkirk       15/8

Pays just over 21/1

Good luck....

Only had 2 bets this weekend, Man City-Everton for a draw and a West Ham-Villa double. 

At least it wasn't a losing weekend. I've just put a hugely optimistic bet on Real Sociedad to beat Villareal. Decent enough odds to justify spending a free bet on...

Accumulator advice needed please.

I have two accumulators that are looking fairly good right now although it's early days but I feel I should be looking to cover the bet somehow - or maybe it's too early? Would appreciate suggestions. Clearly both can't win but one was sort of designed to cover the other when I first made them.

Accumulator 1 returns ?3.4k

- Europe to win Ryder Cup (won)

- Australia win 2015 Ashes

- League winners 2014/15 - Chelsea (top), Hearts (top), Arbroath (top), Real Madrid (top)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Atletico Madrid (Won), Real Madrid (won), Dortmund (won), Bayern (won), Chelsea (won)

Accumulator 2 returns ?1.8k

- Australia win 2015 Ashes

- League winners 2014/15 - Chelsea (top), Arbroath (top), Barcelona (2nd)

- Champions League Group Stage winners - Real Madrid (won), Dortmund (won), Bayern (won), Chelsea (won), Barcelona (2nd)

- Nadal to win French Open

- Promotion from league - Bristol City (top), Norwich (outside playoffs)

Thanks

First bet looking good now, 6 out of 11 done and 4 league winners all top, Chelsea looking the dodgiest now??

First bet looking good now, 6 out of 11 done and 4 league winners all top, Chelsea looking the dodgiest now??

I'd still be confident. Citys season hinges on agueros fitness and that is already questionable. If they finish 3rd in their champs league group and get knocked down into europa league tomorrow then it would be hard to see them winning the league.

I'd not bet against either Chelsea or City.  there is easier money!  

Last week I set up a 'double'   Newcastle and Sunderland.   OK I got Newcastle right.  

once every few weeks I should get both newcastle and Sunderland win.  Now why bother?

Well I  put ?1 .00 on the double, at ..  118  /1    hundred and eighteen to one. 

Some weeks will get even better.    Come to think of it, a fiver a week on this double. 

I also like to run trebles, on  any three of  Newcastle  Southampton Stoke  Hull and Cardiff.   They are all

capable of surprising the top teams especially at home. 

most weeks a couple of them win.   Odds tend to be around   15 or  20  / 1  . 

What are everyones optimistic start of the season bets?

I've got a bet on Spurs to win the League Cup and the Europa league at a measly 110-1 and a more sensible one on PSG to reach the final of the CL at 15-1.

Burnley - Southampton 3/4

Chelsea - Hull 1/5

Crystal Palace - Stoke 19/10

Bristol City - Crawley 4/9

Leicester - Man City 1/2

Cowdenbeath - Heart of Midlothian 4/11

East Stirling - Arbroath 1/2

Ayr - Stenhousemuir 6/5

Airdrie - Dunfermline 10/11

Edited by Marvin

What are everyones optimistic start of the season bets?

I've got a bet on Spurs to win the League Cup and the Europa league at a measly 110-1 and a more sensible one on PSG to reach the final of the CL at 15-1.

League Winners

Heart of Midlothan        3/1

Liverpool                      10/1

Forest                          16/1

Portsmouth                   7/1

Lucky '15'

Top Goalscorer

O Sow 16/1  

G Hooper 20/1 - Barely played a game for Norwich

W Bony 20/1    - Thought he was going to sign for Liverpool

A 50p Trixie

So all in all, stick to what I know, The Jambos.

Just popped a wee accumulator on English Championship games, all 3 matches currently 0-0 at half time, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, and Forest. Got 20-1 on it. 

My EPL accumulator for the day is West Ham, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City. If that fails I've also got a bet on Newcastle at 10-1 as it's the later kick off so whether or not the 3pm kick offs come in I've got something to hope for in the late kick off.

What are we thinking with the Alloa game at the weekend?

The only team we haven't faced at Tynecastle this season, we narrowly beat them away with a 1-0 87th minute Eckersley free kick. We've been destroying teams at Tynecastle this season, we've scored 4+ in 5/8 home games this season, but Alloa have had 3 good results against Rangers and beat Hibs this season. I have a feeling they'll sit in and try and frustrate and counter attack against us, they're 4/1 to win or draw and you can get 17/1 on Alloa winning. Is it worth a fiver? If we played them 18 times, would you expect them to win once?

We should win because it's at Tynecastle, we've been doing really well at home but we struggled to beat them in the previous fixture, we only managed the one shot on target which we scored. We're 1/5 to win the game which is too low to bet us, I wouldn't be confident in betting Hearts in a handicap, I can see a close game, possibly Alloa (+2) 29/20.

Genuinely think we will run out comfortable winners. Hearts -2 is 6/5

edit - Hearts -1 is a not bad 1/2

Edited by Homme

The only team we haven't faced at Tynecastle this season, we narrowly beat them away with a 1-0 87th minute Eckersley free kick. We've been destroying teams at Tynecastle this season, we've scored 4+ in 5/8 home games this season, but Alloa have had 3 good results against Rangers and beat Hibs this season. I have a feeling they'll sit in and try and frustrate and counter attack against us, they're 4/1 to win or draw and you can get 17/1 on Alloa winning. Is it worth a fiver? If we played them 18 times, would you expect them to win once?

We should win because it's at Tynecastle, we've been doing really well at home but we struggled to beat them in the previous fixture, we only managed the one shot on target which we scored. We're 1/5 to win the game which is too low to bet us, I wouldn't be confident in betting Hearts in a handicap, I can see a close game, possibly Alloa (+2) 29/20.

We'll destroy the Wasps, at home.    Not contest.  They are my second team , I know some of their guys, but even so.   Its Cowden that bothers me more.. just worry about that one.

West Ham

Wolves

Plymouth

Notts County

Pays just under 24/1

Spurs

Bournemouth

St Johnstone

Motherwell

Pays just under 20/1

Sam Nicholson 20/1 & The Prince 30/1 to score 2 goals or more.

• davemclaren unpinned this topic