Hearts fined ?100,000

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaap's Sigh

Surely there were others with a worse record? Must be tied in with previous seasons' records.

For poor discipline.

:down::blink:

I thought our card count was considerably lower than other clubs this season, or is this to do with our supporters discipline?

Surely things have improved this season.

That could well be a player less we're going to sign this summer then.

Captain Canada

Didn't JJ say one of his priorities was to bring more discipline to the club? I know a lot of refereeing decisions were a joke but not every single one was.

Folk like Black, Jonsson, Suso and Zal pick up way too many daft yellows. It's too easy (and Celtic minded) to say it's a conspiracy - we do need to sort things out a bit ourselves.

Is it possibly because our discipline has improved compared to last season but we're still the worst in the league which has resulted in the fine? FFS.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

This is becomming a joke, we cant go on like this!! :verymad:

with suspicious minds

sorry.

****, I'm bored :vrface:

kingantti1874

We just shouldn't pay it... Discipline and cards are subjective an we should tell the SFA to ram it citing some of the many examples of evidence that rangers and Celtic get away with worse.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The SFA can go and lick shite fae the sore encrusted hoops of lepers. Complete shower of extortionist vermin.

kingantti1874

Is it possibly because our discipline has improved compared to last season but we're still the worst in the league which has resulted in the fine? FFS.

Were we ?- i think it's actually because the SFA and refs are racist cheating *****

Hawick Jambo

2 words - refereeing consistency

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but we do get an awful lot of poor decisions against us because of the supposed repuation we have

SFA GTF

Well we are to appeal this, and I reckon we will be successful with it. We have made HUGE improvements since last year.

My link

with suspicious minds

sorry.

****, I'm bored :vrface:

Try and take this seriously Ultra, its not a laughing matter! <_<

we didn't have the worst record last season.

there was an improvement from the previous season.

and yet the ever escalating fines still keep coming in. it's legalised robbery of the most berserk kind imaginable.

new SFA... same old shite in spade loads.

Time to adopt Levein's stance with the SFA I think. Clubs are punished by way of suspensions for poor discipline; perahps Hearts should look to take a legal view on this, maybe even employ celtic's legal adviser he appears to know how to deal with the SFA.

Johanes de Silentio

Vlad is going to FREAK!

We should definitely have appealed Obua's ridiculous sending off against Celtic, btw.

Snake Plissken

The red cards for Obua and Jonsson were quite ridiculous, this is an outrageous amount to fine the club when the evidence of improvement is quite plain.

Totally ridiculous!! How can we be mid table in the crime count and still get punished for improving our disciplinary record. We need to get a Mcbride type involved and see if there's any way to challenge the legality of this. What's dumpy wee Deans up too? Isn't he a lawyer??

Apologies it's clearly the case that we weren't the worse team in the league with regards to discipline, I was just wondering if that was the reason why we were fined 100k. Very bizarre decision to fine us. Will be interesting to hear the reasons behind their decision for the 100k. Maybe the decision process was lead by Detective Brines!

Were we ?- i think it's actually because the SFA and refs are racist cheating *****

colinmaroon

It just goes to prove that you can change the structures and systems in the SFA but, if there isn't an even-handed distribution of "justice", then it all means SFA!!!

Boab Mugabe

Didn't JJ say one of his priorities was to bring more discipline to the club? I know a lot of refereeing decisions were a joke but not every single one was.

Folk like Black, Jonsson, Suso and Zal pick up way too many daft yellows. It's too easy (and Celtic minded) to say it's a conspiracy - we do need to sort things out a bit ourselves.

Do you not believe the players have behaved better compared to the days of the rammy in the tunnel at Hamilton?

This fine is a joke. Yes we should look to sort things out but in the same vein we should also stand up to punishments that we do not deserve.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Luckily Mr Romanov is absolutely ******* minted and these pishy little fines are of little significance.

:verysmug:

Time to adopt Levein's stance with the SFA I think. Clubs are punished by way of suspensions for poor discipline; perahps Hearts should look to take a legal view on this, maybe even employ celtic's legal adviser he appears to know how to deal with the SFA.

Dependant on the appeal, I think you are correct.

The sfa prove once again that they all live in a bubble. Meanwhile in the real world their member clubs are in all sorts of financial trouble, clubs going into administration, pressure from hmrc etc etc. Yet what is there answer? Fines, that's what, fines for everything. Ludicrous.

I hope we don't pay it.

Let the GFA get their knickers in a twist about it. let them threaten us with bigger fines. Then let Vlad and our lawyers in about it. It might just do something about the appalling standards of refereeing in this country.

presumably there's a benchmark in place against which to measure the disciplinary standard of clubs.

guess who's likely to be the class swat(s) in this corrupt little game. not through excellent standards of discipline of course... no, altogether through the ever present situation whereby the clubs who always will set the benchmark getting off lightly on a weekly basis. often getting away with blue murder on a weekly basis more like.

i'm not suggesting it's all done by sheer design but it's still something which contributes a lot towards corrupt, distorted disciplinary judgements of this kind.

donnie darko

This is absolutely ridiculous.

I remember in Csaba's first season (2008-09) We had 9 red cards but only 55 yellows

We were fined for poor discipline that season, yet Kilmarnock who had 2 red cards and 92 yellows weren't even warned about their conduct.

I remember thinking at the time...oh, the idiots must only take red cards into account for fining teams... but now, low and behold, when we reduce our red card count, they seem to have changed tack and are now actually using the yellow card count to hammer us.

Whichever way you look at it, it really does seem to be one rule for Hearts and a softer, milder rule for the others, even when you take past seasons counting against us into account.

How can the SFA really justify saying that 86 yellows and 4 reds (Jonsson's correctly rescinded) is really much, much worse than 92 yellows and 2 reds!!!?

GFA. Quite simply appalling.

:seething:

donnie darko

We were 6th this season in red cards, with 5

4 - Jonsson's was correctly rescinded.

Obua's should have been too.

Carl Spackler

Absolutely disgraceful and daylight robbery.

The refereeing standard is amateur, inconsistent and cannot be relied upon. They can ram their statistics. There's no way on earth that Hearts are any more indisciplined on the park than any other SPL team.

If they want to take the money and make these guys professional and accountable then go for it. Otherwise don't continue with this sham.

The last actions of an inept administration I hope.

What happens with the cash as it happens? Every last penny should be accounted for and Hearts should demand to know what it is being used for.

it is time for hearts to take a stance on this and refuse to pay the fine . by highlighting the red cards hearts have received in the past 5 years we would show up the corruption that is infested in scottish football. by comparing our red cards with some incidents involving the old firm,taking our case to eufa would only prove how biased and scared our refs are . the time has come for hearts to stand up and be counted. you only need to watch 1 game rangers v hearts jonsson sent off .4 rangers players could easily have been sent off but surprise none were. scottish football the most corrupt league in the world .THE TIME HAS COME .

Absolutely disgraceful and daylight robbery.

The refereeing standard is amateur, inconsistent and cannot be relied upon. They can ram their statistics. There's no way on earth that Hearts are any more indisciplined on the park than any other SPL team.

If they want to take the money and make these guys professional and accountable then go for it. Otherwise don't continue with this sham.

The last actions of an inept administration I hope.

What happens with the cash as it happens? Every last penny should be accounted for and Hearts should demand to know what it is being used for.

at a first guess i shall say it's gone towards the money the SFA spent on legal expenses during their season long shafting from celtic.

:vrface:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I would like to see the club put up film of all the bookings and reds on the website.

I can pretty much guarantee 80% of them will be an absolute nonsense.

SPL refs are corrupt and crooked to the core.

Back to 2005

Would like to know our fouls to card ratio compared to the old firm. Most corrupt fa in world football .

jamboinglasgow

Two points, I remember the first game at ibrox this season, we picked up quite a few yellows, fair enough we deserved most of them, however Rangers were doing the same and at the end of the match had a grand number of 0 yellow cards. In the match we had 6 yellow cards for 18 fouls, working out at a yellow card every 3 fouls. Rangers had 8 fouls that match and 0 cards.

Also look at old firm games which the referee says he will ref differently from a normal game, meaning he tries to be less card happy. Surely that would be to the benefit of the old firm. Surprisingly Rangers only have had 1 red card this season.

And as someone else points out above, how is it worked out? There is no obvious logic to it, if the SFA are trying to improve itself then it needs to demonstrate how it is decided what the worst team in terms of discipline is.

So just to sum this up then...

Our discipline has improved, but a committee, which is soon to be abolished, has decided to fine us ?100k anyway?

I wonder if Paul McBride will be taking the SFA to task over this?

Rangers fined by UEFA - not a peep from the SFA

Lennon and his "family" accuse refs, players,teams,sfa and even scottish society of cheating and bias - not a peep from the SFA

I know these are not on field matters but -

Hearts improve their disciplinary record and are given a record fine!!!!

This has to go the courts

FTH

Archived