Streampro.tv

wright1989

Rudolf's Mate

I've just logged onto the laptop with around 5meg connection and have a great picture. Was dubious after last week however I'd paid for the year so glad it's back working again. That said I watched the games at the weekend!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the website went down, not the streams. So if you where trying to log in 5-10 mins before the match you werent getting in. I was in 30 mins beforehand and watched the whole thing :thumbsup:

same here

:verysmug:

I signed up for Streampro despite being let down last week and it's working so far - Setanta Australia it must be... decent quality, can't maximise mind you so it's all very small but fluid enough

Any streams that will work on an iphone

Any streams that will work on a ZX81? I've got the 8k ram pack!

Jambo On Fire

Stream jumping for anyone else?

Jumping all over the place for me. I've ran the bandwidth tests and it looks like I should have good enough performance (getting around 3Mb download speeds). Just don't know why the user experience seems to vary so much between different posters.

Jumping all over the place. It's unwatchable.

For what it's worth, it's exactly the same on Hearts TV International. Dreadful quality today.

Connection errors, jumping when i can get connected, totally pi$ed off!

Worked perfectly at the weekend too.

I am aware that broadcasting this is probably illegal in this country, but so is taking money from people and providing nothing in return (stealing)

:angry: *** u streampro

Both the Streampro feeds are freezing tonight. Went to the Sultana one direct and its the same.

soccertvlive is working fine for me :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm using the same one. No chance I'm paying for something illegal especially when I can find it for free!

Yeah I'm using the same one. No chance I'm paying for something illegal especially when I can find it for free!

paid for it once and quality was shite, never again.

Bloody thing won't even let me log in!:verymad:

Same with me. Not had a problem with it until tonight.

Need another decent paid streaming service, streampro has gone badly downhill!!

Anyone know of any other than free advert ridden streams?

i got the 500 error and just re-typed www.streampro.tv/beta into the address bar and it worked

not getting 2nd half though :(

Streampro Down

Kickback down

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Had the exact same problem when we played the tic... Got a great picture eventually (2nd half) But from now on i will just stick to p2p4u or some other random site.

i got the 500 error and just re-typed www.streampro.tv/beta into the address bar and it worked

not getting 2nd half though :(

gets me to the main page, but not in proper in :(

Had the exact same problem when we played the tic... Got a great picture eventually (2nd half) But from now on i will just stick to p2p4u or some other random site.

THIS

THIS

THIS

Archived