Streampro.tv

wright1989

A thread full of genuine complaints and yet again, it's exactly the same names popping up and defending them to the hilt. Same people every single time. Call me a cynic but I get the feeling that there's some dodginess at work here...

Whoever these owners of StreamPro actually are, they're making a pretty penny out of Kickback for sure.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game on Streampro went out from 46:00 and reappeared at 65:00

Outwith the downtime, the game was good quality and i'll use it again.

I only bought it last night so cannot vouch for any other times.

but to use streampro legally one has to purchase both a sky/espn subscription and a streampro subscription ;)

That'll be me then :ninja:

Say What Again
A thread full of genuine complaints and yet again, it's exactly the same names popping up and defending them to the hilt. Same people every single time. Call me a cynic but I get the feeling that there's some dodginess at work here...

I've no real complaints against Streampro as I can't get Sky at home. For a minimal cost, Streampro gives me Sky - the majority of the time.

I'm still in total agreement with your post above though, and have been since before I subscribed. One poster in particular has me convinced he's either involved or knows someone involved in Streampro. It can be the only rational explanation of their unwavering level of backing/denial of genuine issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having issues using Streampro on the PS3, works fine on the PC but wont work via the browser on the Playstation.

Whoever these owners of StreamPro actually are, they're making a pretty penny out of Kickback for sure.

I wouldn't call you a cynic, you're dead right. Steampro is bollix and of that there ain't no doubt. Be suspicious; be very suspicious of its defenders on KB.

Sometimes Jed but it does usually come back eventually.

Its JOH thats having the problem hughsie, not been working for him since about thursday i think. He gave me his login (just for test purposes i may add) as i have the same model PS3 as him and it doesnt work on mine either.

Rudolf's Mate

Spot on. Too many people are too stupid to realise that there internet connection is the problem and not streampro.

There's been some problems recently as people have been sharing round their log on's with their mates.

If you look at my posts I've be very complimentry to the site. That said, I've had problems with the site however it's only been with both recent old firm games against us. I've had absolutely no issues with Man U v City and other top games so I've come to the conclusion that WE have a huge support worldwide!!!!

As for you agreeing that it's peoples Internet connection. I agree to some extent however in my case I work for a telecoms company and they supply my BB and I have 6meg.... Kind of batter that theory into touch :D

I wouldn't call you a cynic, you're dead right. Steampro is bollix and of that there ain't no doubt. Be suspicious; be very suspicious of its defenders on KB.

I own Streampro.

Mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha.

CELTIC GAME QUALITY WAS GREAT RANGERS TERRIBLE MAYBE THE FACT IT WAS SETANTA AUSTRALIA COMPARED TO CELTIC TV ? I HAVE ESPN AND SKY SPORTS AND WATCH HEARTS AT TYNECASTLE BUT ITS A PITY WE CAN'T JUST PAY PER VIEW SOME AWAY GAMES ON HEARTS TV INTERNET OR BETTER YET A MINI CABLE CHANNEL LIKE THE HALF HOUR PROGRAM IN 1998 AS I NEVER PLAN TO SET FOOT IN WEEGIELAND EVER :verymad:

CELTIC GAME QUALITY WAS GREAT RANGERS TERRIBLE MAYBE THE FACT IT WAS SETANTA AUSTRALIA COMPARED TO CELTIC TV ? I HAVE ESPN AND SKY SPORTS AND WATCH HEARTS AT TYNECASTLE BUT ITS A PITY WE CAN'T JUST PAY PER VIEW SOME AWAY GAMES ON HEARTS TV INTERNET OR BETTER YET A MINI CABLE CHANNEL LIKE THE HALF HOUR PROGRAM IN 1998 AS I NEVER PLAN TO SET FOOT IN WEEGIELAND EVER :verymad:

THIS.

I've been 50/50 with my support AND criticism of SPs quality, although my complaints are mainly based on the login fiasco for Celtic at Parkhead

I saw the 2-0 game from Paisley and it was uninterrupted + I logged on right at K.O with no problems getting on and the picture was not bad at all on my big TV :thumbsup:

However I watched the Madchester derby on a free stream and while it too was uninterrupted it was also pretty naff when viewed on my big TV ?

Now If folk are getting a GOOD picture on a big screen AND no freezes etc with their free feeds then fine. However the Manchester stream was the best I've had for reliability over the 90 mins but it didn't match SPs picture quality ?

Discuss

I watched the Manchester derby via sopcast and monitor cable to 42" tele it was damn nearly like watching sky... but it wasnt sky it was american Espn!

Sopcast is my prefered tool for watching EPL games and Champions league...

IMO streampro is a waste of money, i have had issues the last too times i tried to use it and when i demanded my ?1.99 back after the celtic fiasco the ****** didnt cough up!

I have stuck up for them because it works fine for me.

I have had no problem's streaming what-so-ever barring the Rangers and Celtic game when everyone overloaded their servers by sharing their logins with mates.

Fair enough if people hate it, they are entitled to make up their own minds but I have had it for over 2 months and never had any problems apart from the twice mentioned.

And no, I don't have anything to do with them.

I have had no problem's streaming what-so-ever barring the Rangers and Celtic game when everyone overloaded their servers by sharing their logins with mates.

Fair enough if people hate it, they are entitled to make up their own minds but I have had it for over 2 months and never had any problems apart from the twice mentioned.

This.

And ditto that from me. :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

I watched the Manchester derby via sopcast and monitor cable to 42" tele it was damn nearly like watching sky... but it wasnt sky it was american Espn!

I used sopcast religiously for years however can't say I've ever seen any stream come remotely close to Streampro's quality. In fact I know plenty of people who still do and have admitted as much.

Thanks guys. Think I'll leave paying for it. Can probably find a free one that I can watch on the computer. :thumbsup:

Unless posted try p2p4u.net (at time of posting. haven't checked, but worth a look anyway) :)

Is the game on stream pro again?

They are not advertising it yet mate. Dont know if it might show up just before kick off.

Anybody tried to log onto Streampro tonight??

I can't access it. Hope the naysayers aren't being proved correct. :(

I cant get on either so you may well be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footballfirst

The way that the website is responding, in that the initial page loads slowly and the Login times out, may suggest that it is suffering from a DDOS attack.

I e-mailed their suppport page, they told me they have been closed down but are trying to get up and running again asap.

I e-mailed their suppport page, they told me they have been closed down but are trying to get up and running again asap.

Sharky... do you know if they get back up and running, will it be on the same site address? Do you have their support email address handy? I wouldnt mind emailing them myself...

Thanks!

Sharky... do you know if they get back up and running, will it be on the same site address? Do you have their support email address handy? I wouldnt mind emailing them myself...

Thanks!

Didn't think to ask that, "[email protected]" is the email, ive requested to follow on twitter so hopefully they will post on there, if you find out maybe you could post on here or PM me.

Cheers.

Didn't think to ask that, "[email protected]" is the email, ive requested to follow on twitter so hopefully they will post on there, if you find out maybe you could post on here or PM me.

Cheers.

Looks to be back up!!

I have also just found on twitter and facebook so will keep an eye out on these also... The wife wasnt happy she missed out on Loose Women this morning..!! Ha!

Looks to be back up!!

I have also just found on twitter and facebook so will keep an eye out on these also... The wife wasnt happy she missed out on Loose Women this morning..!! Ha!

Whop Whoop lol

jeez its pish today.

Half the streams are broken. Now even sky sports news has gone audio only.

fiver a month is only superb if it works!

Worked fine for me during the Hearts game :thumbsup:

Have to say my pictures not great on the big TV though ( although it looks ok on the old pc monitor )

I'm using Firefox as recommended and I think all the plug in pesh is up to date .........any suggestions

I can watch a movie ( stored on my PC ) using the same cabling arrangement and it's near perfect on the TV?

THere were three feeds for the hearts game, the best one on vip 6 went off just at kick off. The other two were ok. As the afternoon went on, vip 1 through 4 all went audio only and about half way through the first half of the wolves blackpool game, the feed broke too, followed quickly by sky sport news.

Bah. THe wigan man U and the everton sunderland games were ok though. pity as I was enjoying the wolves game!

Archived