Streampro.tv

wright1989

Froze just on half time for me as well, followed by the 500 error. Some of the other streams now work, but not our game/

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the vip7 screen up but just black with the loading bit going round n round. :angry:

WorldChampions1902

was fine til half time whistle, then it froze!

can't get back in now :(

Same for me. Then the .500 server error. Utter garbage service. Time to cancel my subscription methinks.

And me. :)

Not for me though :-(

Get the triangle with the exclamation mark on VIP7 and a black screen on VIP20

Bah tried reloading and everything. Well shitty.

Not for me though :-(

Get the triangle with the exclamation mark on VIP7 and a black screen on VIP20

Bah tried reloading and everything. Well shitty.

Sorry to hear mate, working very well for me at the moment.

Miller Jambo 60

500 internal server error.

wonderful

Another conn, like petrol, beer, fags , blow up dolls, council tax, marriage, you name it,

BRITAIN SUCKSdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gifdown.gif

Just got this email from streampro. Im innocent, wasnt me.

Dear Members,

THIS EMAIL IS NOT AIMED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR AS WE KNOW AND HAVE

INFORMED THE CULPRITS.

After last weeks downtime we performed some serious upgrades which in a

perfect world would have sufficed however some idiotic people thought it

would be fun to "share their login ID" this has in effect put a tremendous

strain on our already upgraded servers.

Imagine if 200 people gave out their user/pass and they in turn gave to

another 200 people and so on.

One username in particular had 13 login attempts this will simply NOT be

tolerated and instant bans without refund will be enforced forthwith.

StreamProTv

...a bit disco

Dear Members,

INFORMED THE CULPRITS.

StreamProTv

Just got one too!

And I think I had about 50 attempts before getting back in!!!!!

Just got one too!

And I think I had about 50 attempts before getting back in!!!!!

Me too

Lost about 25 minutes of second half but still got told off for doing nought wrong :woot:

Wonder who had the thirteen login attempts, i take it they mean thirteen attempts from different computers while the original user was still logged in, be pretty poor of them if they were telling people off if they were just trying to login to their own account but couldnt and had to keep trying.

Wonder who had the thirteen login attempts, i take it they mean thirteen attempts from different computers while the original user was still logged in, be pretty poor of them if they were telling people off if they were just trying to login to their own account but couldnt and had to keep trying.

It would be 13 people logged in on the same account with different IP's.... which is just sad.

As they said they know who the people are so im not worried about getting banned. :angry:

Footballfirst

It shouldn't be beyond the ability of some person with a modicum of IT skills to write a routine that rejects any login attempt from any id that is already logged in. It would soon put a stop to people sharing their id if one of their "mates" was preventing the original subscribed user from logging in.

It shouldn't be beyond the ability of some person with a modicum of IT skills to write a routine that rejects any login attempt from any id that is already logged in. It would soon put a stop to people sharing their id if one of their "mates" was preventing the original subscribed user from logging in.

True, im sure they will introduce that.

Ban the folk in the meantime! :whistling:

It would be 13 people logged in on the same account with different IP's.... which is just sad.

As they said they know who the people are so im not worried about getting banned. :angry:

Yip, very sad. Making the streams turn to shyte. :(

Don't know what some of the people on this thread are talking about. Will look absolutely fine if you have a decent broadband package and are not viewing it from 2 feet away.

Just make sure you get on it 15-20 mins beforehand before all the non-believers crash the website server again, you'd be fine :thumbsup:

Spot on. Too many people are too stupid to realise that there internet connection is the problem and not streampro.

There's been some problems recently as people have been sharing round their log on's with their mates.

Spot on. Too many people are too stupid to realise that there internet connection is the problem and not streampro.

There's been some problems recently as people have been sharing round their log on's with their mates.

"Did you confront them at the time" ..........etc etc blah blah

Ach I suppose we've all done it at one time or another ...........but for ?1.99? FFS

I'm put off ever trying it again now !

So...these problems are caused by people's internet connection, and are not related to streampro itself?

To be honest, I'm too stupid to follow your post.

Say What Again

I've came home to the email they sent out and my first thought was exactly this.

Surely it must be easy enough to restrict ID log-ins to one at a time?

So...these problems are caused by people's internet connection, and are not related to streampro itself?

To be honest, I'm too stupid to follow your post.

Absolutely nothing to do with internet speed, simply to many people on the server.

They say that is because of login sharing, but it wouldnt be a problem if THEY had the bandwidth to handle that. I mean a few hundred shared logins??

Spend the money they are making on upgrading before people leave

Absolutely nothing to do with internet speed, simply to many people on the server.

Indeed.

They say that is because of login sharing, but it wouldnt be a problem if THEY had the bandwidth to handle that. I mean a few hundred shared logins??

Spend the money they are making on upgrading before people leave

I suspect the issue is that, as the potential illegality of what they are doing may leave them open to being shut down at any moment, they may chose not to invest in the infrastructure and development that may be required to keep users happy long term.

In terms of revenue streams, they may not be thinking in the long term...

Indeed.

I suspect the issue is that, as the potential illegality of what they are doing may leave them open to being shut down at any moment, they may chose not to invest in the infrastructure and development that may be required to keep users happy long term.

In terms of revenue streams, they may not be thinking in the long term...

Whatever their intentions are you have to wonder what people are thinking when they pay for this and share it with their pals who share it with their's and so on and wonder why it's going tit's up.

True, im sure they will introduce that.

Ban the folk in the meantime! :whistling:

Interesting that the two problems have been when the filth have been one of the teams playing....not that i'd suggest their fans are as devious as their clubs or anything.... :whistling:

How shocking that people are sharing their login details on a clearly legal site. :(

It's like rain on your wedding day.

I signed up tonight for the first time,payd my ?4.99 for a months subscription.I signed in and it was asking to renew my subscription.iv never had a membership untill today ffs .total waste of time and money ,I sent an email with no reply.iv basicaly payed the money for nothing.missed the game tonight too.

Drewjambobusby

Not stupid. and offcially STREAMPRO is pish. Complained to them after Celtic game and got the "We didn`t expect so many would want to watch game ". Got credit and used it for Rangers game. VIP 7 was freezing all the time and VIP20 didn`t work at all. Did all the usual checks deleting browser history, cookies etc AND STILL PISH.

Got p2p4u.net and it worked like a charm in the first half, bit jerky in second but watchable.

Won`t use them again.

Jambo On Fire

StreamPro recommend a connection of at least 1200Kbps download speed and provide a tool for analysing your broadband performance. My results showed that I had a connection of 3000Kbps and StreamPro was still unwatchable. Please tell me what is it about my internet connection that is the problem.

StreamPro recommend a connection of at least 1200Kbps download speed and provide a tool for analysing your broadband performance. My results showed that I had a connection of 3000Kbps and StreamPro was still unwatchable. Please tell me what is it about my internet connection that is the problem.

Read the second line in the post you quoted. :whistling:

the problem here is that too many folk who don't know what they are talking about are too quick to go on a rampage against streampro. In reality it isn't their fault, as many will testify to every other game we have played bar our OF games. For those who were struggling to log in altogether I suggest you try and use a different internet browser to open the site. this isn't the problem but it will definitely fix it short term.

the problem here is that too many folk who don't know what they are talking about are too quick to go on a rampage against streampro. In reality it isn't their fault, as many will testify to every other game we have played bar our OF games. For those who were struggling to log in altogether I suggest you try and use a different internet browser to open the site. this isn't the problem but it will definitely fix it short term.

Hughesie - I tried Firefox,Crome and internet Explorer, all had the same problem, either couldnt get on or the picture was jumping.

I have noticed in your previous posts that you are quite taken by streampro and if its working for you fine.

I have now used the site twice and to be quite honest it doesnt do as it says on the tin. i.e give me a good reliable stream.

BoJack Horseman

I know what I'm talking about. Streampro was unusable for the first half last night. I can just about handle the usual stop-start playback you expect from a free stream but Streampro was lagging and then speeding up to catch up. We'd be on the break, it would pause, speed up and the ball would be in the keepers hands. They obviously had 2 streams planned but one fell through so they just mirrored the same stream to both channels.

I gave up after 10 minutes and moved over to a free stream that had no lag and of which the quality was pretty good. Pretty much all streams messed up after half time and eventually Streampros started to work and I got about the last 25 minutes from it, all of which was fairly solid and good quality.

Changing your browser does absolutely nothing. I have no idea why you even suggested that. I have to use Firefox instead of Chrome due to the limitations of their flash player, other than that there is no difference.

Are you invested in Streampro in some way? I can't understand why anyone would defend it so vehemently, even thought It's blatantly obvious that there has been major faults for a lot of people. Yes, when it works, it works well. Yes, the quality is better than other online streams. No, it is not reliable and no, It's not worth paying for.

HEARTS FOREVER

Thats twice ive paid for a game.

Twice its been rubbish.

E-mailed them to complain and never had a reply.Poor stufff

Wouldn't recommend Streampro at all, ive had to turn to free sites (and they worked) on both occasions.

I used it first time for the St Bribery game from Paisley. I had no probs at all that day but was well caught out with the Tic game being unable to log in like many folk ( 500 server error etc )

I complained but received no reply ( and got NO credit unlike DrewJamboBusby dry.gif )

Surprisingly though I received a message last night after making no attempt to watch the game !

It was the 'multiple log on warning' one of course ?

Will be reluctant to sign up for 'big' games now !

Drewjambobusby

I used it first time for the St Bribery game from Paisley. I had no probs at all that day but was well caught out with the Tic game being unable to log in like many folk ( 500 server error etc )

I complained but received no reply ( and got NO credit unlike DrewJamboBusby dry.gif )

Surprisingly though I received a message last night after making no attempt to watch the game !

It was the 'multiple log on warning' one of course ?

Will be reluctant to sign up for 'big' games now !

If it makes you feel any better they haven`t replied to my latest complaint so looks like if i have done my dough as well. If they do reply "to my strongly worded e-mail this time will let you know"

To the absolute sheeeeeeeeiiiiittttte being talked in previous posts about browsers. This was not the reason at all and if you know anything about anything you will know that. If you can get the free streams then streampro should work no problem. They have already told subscribers the alleged problem which was an overloaded server.

For Celtic game just didn`t expect the traffic but suspect shared log in`s may have also been the reason as was the excuse for last night.

Most important thing about streampro is once your in do not refresh or it will kick you out when server is busy.

Sorry lads but the site appears to be Michael Mouse and shouldn`t be taking unlimited amounts of peoples money when they know their server won`t handle it. Bit l;ike a car park taking money when they know it`s full. Shared Log in`s don`t help of course.

If it makes you feel any better they haven`t replied to my latest complaint so looks like if i have done my dough as well. If they do reply "to my strongly worded e-mail this time will let you know"

To the absolute sheeeeeeeeiiiiittttte being talked in previous posts about browsers. This was not the reason at all and if you know anything about anything you will know that. If you can get the free streams then streampro should work no problem. They have already told subscribers the alleged problem which was an overloaded server.

For Celtic game just didn`t expect the traffic but suspect shared log in`s may have also been the reason as was the excuse for last night.

Most important thing about streampro is once your in do not refresh or it will kick you out when server is busy.

Sorry lads but the site appears to be Michael Mouse and shouldn`t be taking unlimited amounts of peoples money when they know their server won`t handle it. Bit l;ike a car park taking money when they know it`s full. Shared Log in`s don`t help of course.

:D

Ach just like the ISPs do they are flinging in all manner of excuses Drew.

I'm not a data network topographist :blink: but their website says they are based in northern Spain so might it be 'bottlenecks' over there that are causing their stream to be pants while folk can watch it better on a free stream, one eminating from within the UK perhaps?

I'm tempted to get them to 'explain themselves' to JKB admin but I suspect they might be a bit coy about sticking their heads up over the legal parapit :whistling:

Frankenstein Jambo.

I love how stream-pro are taking the moral high ground of "it will not be tollerated" despite them breaking the law by showing these games.

Anyways, great stream. Hooked it up to my television and it works perfectly :thumbsup:

Drewjambobusby

:D

Ach just like the ISPs do they are flinging in all manner of excuses Drew.

I'm not a data network topographist :blink: but their website says they are based in northern Spain so might it be 'bottlenecks' over there that are causing their stream to be pants while folk can watch it better on a free stream, one eminating from within the UK perhaps?

I'm tempted to get them to 'explain themselves' to JKB admin but I suspect they might be a bit coy about sticking their heads up over the legal parapit :whistling:

They have agreed ben to another credit. Just thought i would cheer you up. Suggest you contact them again.

Drewjambobusby

I love how stream-pro are taking the moral high ground of "it will not be tollerated" despite them breaking the law by showing these games.

Anyways, great stream. Hooked it up to my television and it works perfectly :thumbsup:

It` not always a great stream though is it ??? if it was then this thread wouldn`t exist ? Their Server obviously can`t cope but they continue to take peoples money oblivious to that fact. Antways i am glad you have a good service and since i have opportunity i will give it another bash.

jambos are go!

Dear Members,

INFORMED THE CULPRITS.

StreamProTv

Dont like the tone of this message which contains no apology to subscribers let down by StreamPro. More like Ryan Air than British Airways if you know what I mean

Dont like the tone of this message which contains no apology to subscribers let down by StreamPro. More like Ryan Air than British Airways if you know what I mean

One month of streampro - ?4.99

One month of sky sports/espn - ?40

ryanair edinburgh to paris - ?20

BA edinburgh to paris - ?92

If you read their schpiel on the website they reckon they're not :rolleyes::whistling:

Apparently they are assuming that YOU are a fully paid up subscriber of the material you intend to watch and all they are doing is allowing you to watch it on the net ............since for some reason you are currently unable to get back in time to watch it on your SKY/ ESPN / SETANTA satellite platform at home :whistling:

Commander Harris

One month of streampro - ?4.99

One month of sky sports/espn - ?40

ryanair edinburgh to paris - ?20

BA edinburgh to paris - ?92

but to use streampro legally one has to purchase both a sky/espn subscription and a streampro subscription ;)

Archived