Streampro.tv

wright1989

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radioactive Mince

What would it look like on a 42"? Thinking of getting it and playing it through the big screen.

Dodgy.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Dodgy.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Agree , not the best and you can access the same free.Problems with streampo the last couple of times iv used.

BoJack Horseman

I hooked it up to my projector for the Celtic game and the quality was no different to that on the laptop. It seems to scale up pretty well.

Thanks guys. Think I'll leave paying for it. Can probably find a free one that I can watch on the computer. :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

Why? Never had a problem with it myself

'Cos the zillions of folk on it for the Parkhead game caused their server to go down. ;)

Radioactive Mince

Thanks guys. Think I'll leave paying for it. Can probably find a free one that I can watch on the computer. :thumbsup:

:yas:

'Cos the zillions of folk on it for the Parkhead game caused their server to go down. ;)

:isee:

:thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Don't know what some of the people on this thread are talking about. Will look absolutely fine if you have a decent broadband package and are not viewing it from 2 feet away.

Just make sure you get on it 15-20 mins beforehand before all the non-believers crash the website server again, you'd be fine :thumbsup:

Don't know what some of the people on this thread are talking about. Will look absolutely fine if you have a decent broadband package and are not viewing it from 2 feet away.

Just make sure you get on it 15-20 mins beforehand before all the non-believers crash the website server again, you'd be fine :thumbsup:

Nah its rubbish!! ;) ;) *cough cough*

I paid 1.99 for the Celtic game and tried recording it with a screen grabber as I was out. I then came home to find that the stream hadn't worked so I am wary of using it again

It will stream fine but the quality on that size of tv will be horrible close up!

20 Mb, Virgin Media?

quality was good for a 15.6" laptop full screen - no buffering or hang ups at all during the celtic game as long as your broadband speed is over 2000k there is a test at the start - mind you you tube is ok on a 50" i think ill go like my cq61 up through the high definition cable let you know later :whistling:

It will stream fine but the quality on that size of tv will be horrible close up!

I've had it for a month and its top quality.

You're basically getting all the Sky and ESPN Sports channels for ?4.99 a month.

I don't work for them by the way :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

The quality of anything apart from a blu-ray on a 42" TV is shocking close up. The quality I get is no worse than playing a non-HD file through a USB stick.

Dean Winchester

I hope the other channel is better tonight though. The one they are showing the rerun from last week on is the worst I've seen on it and it's one of the channels that is meant to be showing the game later.

I played the Celtic game through my ps3 onto a 42" tv. Granted not as good quality as sky but almost as good

I played the Celtic game through my ps3 onto a 42" tv. Granted not as good quality as sky but almost as good

I used to be able to get it working on my PS3, but now all I get is a black screen since they changed the window type. Same for every channel :unsure:

Radioactive Mince

I used to be able to get it working on my PS3, but now all I get is a black screen since they changed the window type. Same for every channel :unsure:

Same here. I'm currently downloading an update. Doubt it'll fix it though. :(

Radioactive Mince

If it's just the latest PS3 update then yeah, it probably won't work. I updated mine at the weekend

I doubt it was anything to do with updating the system, but VIP 7's working for me now.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Any other links, weary about using Streampro owing to the last few matches going down. Will fork out as a last resort but would rather look at others first.

I doubt it was anything to do with updating the system, but VIP 7's working for me now.

Did you have to change anything? Still black for me :(

Edit: NM, refreshed and it's working now :thumbsup:

Yeah - me too. I notice that it's the 'old-style' window.

Radioactive Mince

Did you have to change anything? Still black for me :(

Didn't change a thing, settings-wise. It's weird as feck. Try going to 'internet search' instead of 'browser' and google streampro.tv and head for the site that way is the only thing I can think of.

I've been on it since 6pm after last weeks probs getting on

Streampro is the dog nutz

For those that want to look elsewhere, good luck when it crashes after 10 mins, the pic is like lego men, adverts pop up and basically it all becomes more hassle than its worth

Streampro is the way forward

P.S. I don;t work for them either :)

MON THE HEARTS

What would it look like on a 42"? Thinking of getting it and playing it through the big screen.

I've never used Streampro, but I watch games on Heart TV International on a 42 inch TV via my PS3 - quality not great when you have it full screen, but definitely watchable.

3rd time I've paid ?1.99 for a day trial now.

Should bite the bullet and just sign up fully.

It worked perfectly for me against St Mirren, but wasn't great for the Celtic match. Froze quite a few times.

I've been on it since 6pm after last weeks probs getting on

Streampro is the dog nutz

For those that want to look elsewhere, good luck when it crashes after 10 mins, the pic is like lego men, adverts pop up and basically it all becomes more hassle than its worth

Streampro is the way forward

P.S. I don;t work for them either :)

MON THE HEARTS

Shhhh, It's crap :whistling:

I've had it for a month and its top quality.

You're basically getting all the Sky and ESPN Sports channels for ?4.99 a month.

I don't work for them by the way :thumbsup:

You must do. It's absolute garbage.

Okay so I'm quite partial to a wee stream. I've used iraqgoals, firstrow and many others now long forgotten. All I've heard on here for weeks is how Streampro is the nuts, so today I bit the bullet and signed up for the 3 months (I didn't fancy the recurring monthly thing, too easy to forget to cancel) It hurt a bit, I like stealing from Murdoch particularly.

Now you tell me it went down during the tic game. Grrrrrr.

...a bit disco

Okay so I'm quite partial to a wee stream. I've used iraqgoals, firstrow and many others now long forgotten. All I've heard on here for weeks is how Streampro is the nuts, so today I bit the bullet and signed up for the 3 months (I didn't fancy the recurring monthly thing, too easy to forget to cancel) It hurt a bit, I like stealing from Murdoch particularly.

It's still the best quality stream around Doc :thumbsup:

To be fair it's the only time it's happened in the 7 or 8 games I've watched.

Dean Winchester

Only the website went down, not the streams. So if you where trying to log in 5-10 mins before the match you werent getting in. I was in 30 mins beforehand and watched the whole thing :thumbsup:

Only the website went down, not the streams. So if you where trying to log in 5-10 mins before the match you werent getting in. I was in 30 mins beforehand and watched the whole thing :thumbsup:

True, I made the mistake of trying to check the other stream just before kick off and was left in the shit :ninja:

Archived