Police stopping you for having snow on roof of your car

since.1902

Nobody's going to get fined or have any points on their license. The police have issued an advisory statement, it's common sense, something apparently lacking in most of the population. I've had umpteen text messages about this, it's all over Facebook, it's just not going to happen.

The police put out a press release and suddenly it's martial law!

They're not going to be stopping and fining people and giving out tickets, advice and warnings maybe.

Just take the snow off your roof if you're braving the roads tomorrow. I just had a look out the window, don't think I'll bother...

Will you stop being the voice of reason Doc.. This is kickback and its no fun without people running around claiming the sky is about to fall on them and its all (insert group such as SFA, Police, Hibees, Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Referees, Celtic, Rangers, immigrants, Hard workers, lazy people, loud people, fat people, Americans, etc etc etc) Fault! :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

I got stopped by the cops for having snow on my roof today. I managed to talk my way out of it though, I told them it was a flat pack igloo from IKEA. :thumbsup:

I'm sure if you mention that a younger mechanic could aye get some life into the ol' plug you'll not be needing it for a while :D

Archived