• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWM

• Dunks

• rudi must stay

• Der Kaiser

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to burst all your bubbles but theres only one film out next year as far as The Brow is concerned.

Strippers? Nazis? Dragons? Robots? Aliens? Swords? Zack Snyder directing?

Check.Check.Check.Check.Check.Check and Check.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmvkvgMs6Q&feature=fvst

And as for Saw3d....wash your mouths out.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to loads already mentioned here, Both parts of The Deathly Hallows at least not long to wait on first one.

Thor

Captain America

Avengers

Not really trailers for any yet but guess the trailer for Thor should be out soon hopefully :teehee:

Looking forward to loads already mentioned here, Both parts of The Deathly Hallows at least not long to wait on first one.

Thor

Captain America

Avengers

Not really trailers for any yet but guess the trailer for Thor should be out soon hopefully :teehee:

Seen a huge trailer for Thor...

http://www.digitaltrends.com/entertainment/thor-trailer-leaks-online-from-comic-con/

worth watching

This is already out and available to buy on DVD - I saw it in Sainsbury's last saturday morning!

Only released in Mid October on DVD - a big hit in the cinemas In Australia - wasn't released here though for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

0e2e57b93522.jpg

source quote;

The Weinstein Company has acquired Apollo 18, the sci-fi thriller based on the screenplay by Brian Miller, winner of the inaugural Astana International Action Film Festival screenplay competition, founded by Wanted director Timur Bekmambetov. Trevor Cawood is set to direct the project.

Bekmambetov and Michele Wolkoff, President of Development for Bekmambetov Projects Ltd. (BPL) will produce the film.

Set to be shot documentary style, the film unearths lost footage from Apollo 18's undocumented and covert mission to the moon, revealing disturbing new evidence of other life forms.

link source; Read more: The Weinstein Company Acquires Apollo 18 - http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=71473#ixzz14gBwO6wG

I may add that i hope that people here realize that the purported "found footage" is not real.

The footage of Apollo 18 in this film is just fiction set in a documentary style, like Blair Witch and Paranormal State.

The producers are being a bit cheeky in the way they sometimes make it sound as if it's real (like the Blair Witch producers did), but that's just their viral marketing campaign. It sounds as if this could be an entertaining scifi thriller if done well, but let's not be fooled into thinking this will be a "real" documentary."Produced by Quinten Tarantino" would make the movie even better!

Sterling Archer

I'm looking forward to the Black Swan for obvious reasons, on my phone so can't pull up a trailer, if someone could please be so kind.

maroonlegions

ALIEN INVASION movies are taking over Hollywood! 16 of them! (FULL LIST;

Here are just a few samples of future releases that play on the Alien invasion theme ML;

Michael Bay "Confidential Alien Project";

michael-bay-explosions.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280429531726

quote;

"If you thought you might be tired of Michael Bay blowing crap up, well, that's too bad. He's going to keep doing it for a long time. After Transformers 3 (which is about robot aliens) hits theaters in July 2011, Paramount has approved Bay's next alien movie, described as a mix of Cloverfield and Paranormal Activity with plenty of alien abductions. His Transformers crew is said to come along with him. Sounds explosive".

Battle: Los Angeles;

battle-los-angeles-alien-invasion-copters.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280429184561

Release: March 11, 2011;

quote;

"Aliens invade the streets of Los Angeles in this one. It's described as Black Hawk Down meets Independence Day meets Aliens. I love how the only way to describe these movies is by cobbling together other, probably better, movies. In any case, the first trailer was shown at Comic-Con and impressed some people. Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez star. Like District 9, it's directed by a South African filmmaker (Jonathan Liebesman")

Area 51;

area-51-oren-peli.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280430129893

Release: 2010-2011;

quote;

"Oren Peli, who made the indie hit Paranormal Activity, is working on this one, which will use the Blair Witch handcam style to show "found footage" of three teens who enter Area 51. He's working with his Paranormal Activity team on a budget of $5 million. If that doesn't sound like much, consider that he made his last film for about $12,000"

link for more releases; http://www.cinemasoldier.com/articles/2010/7/29/alien-invasion-movies-are-taking-over-hollywood-16-of-them-f.html

On my phone so can't get the teaser pic (no trailer yet) for Red State the new Kevin Smith film out next year and everything I've heard about it so far has me very excited