Mark McGee

linkin- hearts

ToadKiller Dog

He is certainly blethering rubbish on the radio just now , claiming St Johnstone could still go down .

Mikey Gardiner

Im not sure but if he loses today then i think he will be given to the end of the season and then he will be out a job.

Boy is an idiot who is finally getting found out

Would have been a sad day for our great club if he was appointed our manager.

Man is a slimy Rat

Mikey Gardiner

I just can't believe he thinks St Johnstone can still go down. He certainly does blether a lot of rubbish.

I would LOVE IT if aberdeen were relegated.

I think ST Js and Hamilton should just throw all their games to make this heavenly dream a reality.

Regular John

He deliberately comes out with the most ridiculous controversial comments to get attention.

I'd love it if they went into spectacular free fall mode and were relegated.

Harry Palmer

Well, if they lose today, they play Falkirk next week so could be a 3pt gap at the end of that game. :thumbsup:

GIRFUY Langfield you twisted hate-faced lynch-mob leading xenophobic scumbag

Ha ha. Thats quality mate.

2-1 St johnstone. This weekend just gets better and better.

Aberdeen deserve to go down purely for the state of that pitch. The fact their pishy players seem intent onhelping in matters makes it even better :D

Hibs keeper in training.

did have a laugh when the commentator spoke about them possibly selling Langfield to try and raise funds. Who the hell would buy him? He's always been a clown!

I dunno why but there's something about watching Mark McGhee's suffering that really warms the cockles of my heart!

What a difference a few days make eh? Thanks Hearts for ensuring I can sit and watch this game and enjoy Aberdeen's misery. To think I may have had to will them to win today doesn't bear thinking about :thumbsup:

Just think this time next year Ahberdeen could be homeless and playing in the 1st division :whistling:

Working offshore I have to put up with a lot of these muppets and they are nearly on par with Hibs fans in my book.

linkin- hearts

did have a laugh when the commentator spoke about them possibly selling Langfield to try and raise funds. Who the hell would buy him? He's always been a clown!

Yea his fee has just halfed in value, only worth a fiver now:thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

the sheep players a bit like the manager a bit spineless .

A stroll for the saints

goodbye Mcghoo i think .

Cardiac Rucksack

Thank feck he never got on that plane!!!

Jesus we were lucky. He is an erse.

I said on here we shouldn't touch Mhark McGhee with a barge pole as soon as the news broke. Many on here were dead keen on him however, and very vocal about how great he'd be. I trust they are now hanging their cyber-heads in shame. :unsure:

Only a Game

Thank feck he never got on that plane!!!

We'd have sacked him by now anyway. I dont think Aberdeen will be able to afford to unless he goes "by mutual consent"

Cant see them going down unfortunately. They are 6 points ahead of two teams. They wont both catch Aberdeen IMO.

Gigolo-Aunt

The sheep are in deep deep trouble.

Still, according to McGhoo, St Johnstone can still go down.

Archived