Gay Parents

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

jambojackbilly

Is the only purpose of heterosexual sex to produce offspring, then? Perhaps you'd like to explain why women have an organ designed purely for pleasure, and that alone?

Also, judging by your definition above, you make it sound like all human innovation, and even basic friendship, isn't natural - because according to you, we're only here to eat, breed and survive!

Do woman have Orgasm's :yucky:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

Incorrect Shaun. Animals only have sex in order to procreate, not for pleasure. Those animals who indulge in homosexuality are obviously temporarily confused or have some other abberation that affects their natural behaviour.

Completely and utterly incorrect. :whistling: King might care to read this too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour

Perhaps you'd like to explain why women have an organ designed purely for pleasure, and that alone?

It's not designed "for pleasure alone". By having equipment like that, it encourages them to mate.

Wikipedia! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any loser, weirdo, or someone with an axe to grind can create or contribute to a Wiki article. As the one you've linked to says..."This article may need to be wikified to meet Wikipedia's quality standards".

Is the only purpose of heterosexual sex to produce offspring, then? Perhaps you'd like to explain why women have an organ designed purely for pleasure, and that alone?

Also, judging by your definition above, you make it sound like all human innovation, and even basic friendship, isn't natural - because according to you, we're only here to eat, breed and survive!

You know what I mean. Since the beginning of time, animals and humans main aims would be to eat, survive and breed.

Obviously today people have other things to worry about other than getting their end away and bringing little ones into the world BUT its still there. Definitely.

I think you'll find I am the animal sexpert around these parts. Many animals have gay sex. Some to show dominance(like in prison) and others for pleasure, in species with strict mating seasons some resort to gay sex.

Some animals, famously dolphins. Are capable of rape, that can't be natural. Considering animals only have sex to procreate and never for pleasure. Oh wait. :thumbsup:

jambojackbilly

It is quite repulsive that some want to seriously kick back doors in and have theirs done in as well :down:

It is quite repulsive that some want to seriously kick back doors in and have theirs done in as well :down:

Can't say I've had the desire to have my G-spot smashed. I wouldn't hold it against anyone.

I bet more than one person in here who's dead against gayness has reached for the butt plug and are in denial.

Many animals have gay sex. Some to show dominance(like in prison) and others for pleasure, in species with strict mating seasons some resort to gay sex.

You're making stuff up now. :ermm:

shaun.lawson

It's not designed "for pleasure alone". By having equipment like that, it encourages them to mate.

But that mating very often doesn't involve reproduction at all. Funny, that. Then there's what science has discovered about women having multiple sexual partners in order to find the strongest sperm - which suggests it's actually monogamy which isn't natural.

Wikipedia! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any loser, weirdo, or someone with an axe to grind can create or contribute to a Wiki article. As the one you've linked to says..."This article may need to be wikified to meet Wikipedia's quality standards".

All you have to do is look at the sources, and many different works cited. Or alternatively, you can carry on being a flat earther. Your choice. :)

You know what I mean. Since the beginning of time, animals and humans main aims would be to eat, survive and breed.

Obviously today people have other things to worry about other than getting their end away and bringing little ones into the world BUT its still there. Definitely.

It's still there for many, certainly; but not others. And lately, we've created a whole society obsessed with getting its end away, but with reproduction barely figuring in those considerations at all. That's strange, given how 'unnatural' it apparently is... ;)

What always makes me laugh is when men who talk about how 'repulsive' homosexual sex is would be straight in there no questions asked if a female sexual partner wanted to practice anal intercourse. How odd, given it's "not natural"... :huh:

Just watching This Morning and they are interviewing two gay guys who have a family of 5 children (4 boys, 1 girl).

Call me old fashioned but something really doesn't sit right with me watching this. Very uncomfortable. Now I've got nothing against homosexuals but I'm a believer in functionalism and how important the traditional family is to society.

One of them is talking about how parents at the school complained when he volunteered to play the fairy God mother in a play. I mean ffs you couldn't make that up. The kids look happy enough but they aren't at the age where it will start to bother them yet.

Not right, imo.

Functionalism is pretty much defined by the term 'everything has its place in society'. As such, gay parents, straight parents, good and bad parents all allow society to work. Your comment isn't really saying anything. As all of the other types of 'non-traditional' families are jsut as important, according to functionalists.

They opted out from having children narturarly so why allow them to be parents now

Not right :down:

Really? Didn't they jsut opt into no fancying girls? They may well want children but it wouldn't be right for the child if his father just slept with some wifey and not have any feelings for her.

Quite a lot of compelling arguments against gay families.

•  
  • Possible father - son sexual relationships
  • 80% of gay family children turn gay = end of the human race
  • John Barrowman

Is there any source for these stats? Also, why do people have some image of a gay man as being a perv/peado? Isn't there jsut as much if not more chance that a straight man could grow sexual feelings towards his daughter?

No child can have a normal life with homosexual "parents". Homosexuality is not natural and they would undoubtedly be pressured at home to follow such a lifestyle in a similar way to parents who impose their football team on their children. Further, they would be absolutely tormented at school with all the psychological and physical damage that can bring.

Gaylords and lezzers should not be allowed to bring up children.

I'm going to avoid your fishing statement; 'it's not natural, Guv'

that aside, what makes you think that the 'gay gene' would be imposed on them? Surely wether or not something is forced on our children is to do with the person and not their sexuality? I'd agree that they are probably more likely to become gay throught the lifestyle they will live, however I can't picture the parents pressuring them into it.

By your logic would a couple of lesbians with an adopted son therefore be more likely to become straight as his parents fancy girls?

As long as all possible adopting parents are checked and double checked before getting a child then I see no problem as to who they are.

You're making stuff up now. :ermm:

No. If I was, I'd have stuck a smiley on the end. This is serious stuff.

what makes you think that the 'gay gene' would be imposed on them?

I'm not talking genes, I'm talking lifestyle and influence.

By your logic would a couple of lesbians with an adopted son therefore be more likely to become straight as his parents fancy girls?

By my logic the son would be more likely to turn out gay as his mum and mum would be promoting and immersing him in a homosexual lifestyle and homosexual attitudes.

The People's Chimp

I'm not talking genes, I'm talking lifestyle and influence.

By my logic the son would be more likely to turn out gay as his mum and mum would be promoting and immersing him in a homosexual lifestyle and homosexual attitudes.

Do you think you would be gay and fancy men if you had been brought up 2 gay dads?

Do you think you would be gay and fancy men if you had been brought up 2 gay dads?

Not definitely as I am a very strong character with a good sense of what's right and wrong, but there would certainly have been a significantly increased possibility that I turned into a homosexual.

If the parents can provide a good upbringing, and give their children a good life. Then I have no problem with it.

Having gay parents is no more dysfunctional to a child than living with one parent who's brought their boyfriend/girlfriend into the family home.

Gay couples do far less damage to children than some people who have children and don't have them taken off them, despite substance abuse and no ability to look after a child.

That thing about the fairy godmother is obviously an isolated issue, but as long as they raise the children with care and affection I have no problem with it.

I also approve of the name change. :thumbsup:

Agree completely.

Miller Jambo 60

That would be a mouth organ shaunlaugh.gif

My opinion of this thread, if they give a stable home no problem, but im just glad im straight IMHO.

For the parents on here.

How would you feel if your child came out as gay/lesbian. Would you be ok with it, I'd hope so because you love your children unconditionally. Now when they are older. Would you like grandchildren? Would your personal feelings for your own child change your wider opinion of gay adoption and homosexuality?

Wouldn't you want your child to be happy, and if they were in a same-sex relationship and wanted a child. I'm sure you'd want them to be happy.

jambojackbilly

For the parents on here.

How would you feel if your child came out as gay/lesbian. Would you be ok with it, I'd hope so because you love your children unconditionally. Now when they are older. Would you like grandchildren? Would your personal feelings for your own child change your wider opinion of gay adoption and homosexuality?

Wouldn't you want your child to be happy, and if they were in a same-sex relationship and wanted a child. I'm sure you'd want them to be happy.

I'd be more distraught if they turned out to be Hobo's

For the parents on here.

I'd be extremely unhappy if my son was a gay, and would shun all contact. Fortunately he's not.

As for your "love them unconditionally" statement, that's utter tripe. Would you still love them if they murdered or raped someone?

i honestly can't see what the issue here is, other than the fear of something another person doesn't partake in, like or understand.

there are so many children abused by their natural parent, and so many kids who through whatever circumstances end up in homes, or in care thats its a little blindsighted to think that just because someone fancies someone of their own sex won't make a good parent.

as most will know i have a large group of gay pals, and quite a large number of those are parents themselves. the kids grew up normal, not gay, and 2 of them are grandparents.

i'm not offended by people not being comfortable with gay folks, nor and i offended by those who dislike it intensely, but at the end of the day we're all just flesh and blood and who are any one of us to say what is right or wrong, when essentially, nobody is getting hurt, and 2 consenting adults decide to get up to whatever sexual shenanigans they want to?

as long as they ain't wagging their willie in your face, i don't think you have cause to worry

or perhaps instilling the values in the child that tolerance, understanding and acceptance of other HUMAN BEINGS is perhaps the best way to be?

For the parents on here.

I would have no issue with my daughter being gay. She's my wee girl and absolutley nothing would make me feel any different.

I'd be extremely unhappy if my son was a gay, and would shun all contact. Fortunately he's not.

As for your "love them unconditionally" statement, that's utter tripe. Would you still love them if they murdered or raped someone?

you can't define love by actions though therapist.

you can be utterly disgusted and ashamed by something one of your family has done, be it a son or a daughter, brother sister, whatever... but that doesn't mean you can flick a switch and stop loving them. you'd hate what they did, not them as your flesh and blood

i also don't believe for a minute that if one of your kids (no idea how many you have, other than your son you just mentioned) turned round and said "dad i'm gay" you'd shun all contact.

IF that were true, i would find that to be a repulsive thing to do

i'm not a parent but the love for your kids, as i understand it, is unconditional

Go on, cast that rod even further....

So suddenly buggery equates to murder in terms of respecting your kid. :thumbsup:

I'm not a parent, I don't know how I'd feel about something I'd brought into this world and what it would take for me to disown it.

But I know that I'd want what's best for it, and not what conforms to my social and moral beliefs.

at the end of the day we're all just flesh and blood and who are any one of us to say what is right or wrong

The Moors Murderers, Adolf Hitler, Peter Sutcliffe, Dr Harold Shipman, etc were also "just flesh and blood".

Homosexuality is unnatural. If gay/lesbian people want to indulge in it then I don't have too much of a problem with that so long as they keep it to themselves. But if vulnerable children are placed in a situation where they could be influenced and browbeaten into adopting an unnatural homosexual lifestyle, then that is very very wrong and is no better than placing a child in a situation where they could be physically or sexually abused.

but sexual abuse happens in "normal" hetero relationships so that little nugget has been blown out the water

and where is the research that states having a gay parent is in any detrimental to the upbringing of a child?

there is none, cos if there were any proof that homosexuality was nurture and not nature, there would be rules against allowing gay people adopting or fostering

i know you're fishing, and its fun to occasionally bite, but therapist, you could not be more wrong about this subject if you tried

The Moors Murderers, Adolf Hitler, Peter Sutcliffe, Dr Harold Shipman, etc were also "just flesh and blood".

Homosexuality is unnatural. If gay/lesbian people want to indulge in it then I don't have too much of a problem with that so long as they keep it to themselves. But if vulnerable children are placed in a situation where they could be influenced and browbeaten into adopting an unnatural homosexual lifestyle, then that is very very wrong and is no better than placing a child in a situation where they could be physically or sexually abused.

Not into man love then?

People who are homophobic do tend to hide deep down gay tnedancies you know...

oh, and on the subject of likening murderers and rapists to homosexuality...

i did laugh, so well done ya big man thumbsup.gif

and where is the research that states having a gay parent is in any detrimental to the upbringing of a child?

It doesn't need research. It's obvious that the parent's attitudes will influence the child - whether deliberately or not. The fact of the matter is that heterosexuality is a human's natural state. We should not be placing impressionable and vulnerable children in a situation where they may be influenced - deliberately otherwise - to adopt a homosexual lifestyle.

The reason gay adoption is permitted is due to the influence of the PC brigade where everyone is treated equally, even if their activities could be detrimental to someone else - in this case a young child.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Another trend that seems to have taken an unfortunate hold on this forum is casting the dismissive 'easily offended' card and accusing people of being overly sensitive instead of addressing the actual subject in hand. It seems to be the easy way out.

As for the part of your post highlighted above - you haven't actually detailed what your concerns are, but merely hinted that you might have some if there was an absence of female role models. Or something like that anyway. I kind of lost the gist in between all the stuff that was just skirting around the issue and taking the pee. So what are these concerns of yours?

The concerns are listed in the post you quoted. It's Friday, I can't be bothered going any deeper into them or I'll be here all night.

As for the top bit, people ARE easily offended and will look for anything to jump on. It can't be denied. This thread is a perfect example, no homophobic comments yet it is 'startling' to some.

Where is your frustration at the people who constantly (unfairly) label others homophobes, racists or bigots? Or is it because Shaun is your mate and you're prone to labelling people as well?

therapist, you're funny laugh.gif

I'm not meaning to be funny. If that's your reaction then it would appear that I've lost the argument. :(:(:(

The fact of the matter is that heterosexuality is a human's natural state.

Eh? I'd like to see some proof on that.

Lots of animals indulge in homosexual activity and lifestyle. We are animals. Therefore, there is nothing unnatural about being gay.

blondejamtart

I would echo what Beverley has said - and for what it's worth, as a mother, yes, my love for my son and daughter IS unconditional. I will carry on loving them forever, no matter what. I might not always like some of the things they do, but my love for them will never waver.

I would echo what Beverley has said - and for what it's worth, as a mother, yes, my love for my son and daughter IS unconditional. I will carry on loving them forever, no matter what. I might not always like some of the things they do, but my love for them will never waver.

What if they murdered someone? I'd disown my son.

What if it was a gay outside an adoption centre? I'm sure you'd forgive that. :teehee:

Clearly not a parent are you?

What if it was a gay outside an adoption centre? I'm sure you'd forgive that. :teehee:

All human life is sacred - even those poor souls who have taken the wrong path.

All human life is sacred - even those poor souls who have taken the wrong path.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

you're a numpty but that made me laugh.

blondejamtart

As I said above, I may not always like or approve of the things my children do, but nothing, and I repeat, nothing would ever stop me loving them.

No child can have a normal life with homosexual "parents". Homosexuality is not natural and they would undoubtedly be pressured at home to follow such a lifestyle in a similar way to parents who impose their football team on their children. Further, they would be absolutely tormented at school with all the psychological and physical damage that can bring.

Gaylords and lezzers should not be allowed to bring up children.

Well, if there wasn't a homophobic post on this thread before, there certainly is one now.

Gaylords? Lezzers? Schoolyard vocabulary from a middle-aged business man.

still waiting for proof as to why homosexuality is not natural. i've proven why it is, if you could try and back up your claims that would be nice.

(ps I hope you'll have more respect for nature next time you get in a plane and start flying)

I'm not meaning to be funny. If that's your reaction then it would appear that I've lost the argument. :(:(:(

you pretty much lost the argument when you stated that homosexuality was as bad as murder

then you compounded it by saying they were more likely to be abused because a parent was gay

Archived