**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

hmfc_liam06

Not at all my good man :lol:

Did you change that recently or was it always that. Was looking through stuff and thought to myself that it was different.

Ha yeah, I changed all my teams to fictional locations for the season :lol:

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta

Ha yeah, I changed all my teams to fictional locations for the season :lol:

Great, contrary to what my wife says, I actually do have some kind of memory.

hmfc_liam06

Anyone interested in taking part in a fantasy league this season? I have one space in the KickbackBowl.

Draft due to start this Friday.

chuck berrys hairline

Anyone interested in taking part in a fantasy league this season? I have one space in the KickbackBowl.

Draft due to start this Friday.

Is this the NFL one as opposed to fleaflicker?

hmfc_liam06

Is this the NFL one as opposed to fleaflicker?

It's the league on Fleaflicker...you're the only one I haven't heard from :lol:

chuck berrys hairline

It's the league on Fleaflicker...you're the only one I haven't heard from :lol:

Haha so we still a player short then

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

chuck berrys hairline

Not if you're playing :lol:

All good then bro. Got a couple of injured players but they are IR ineligible??

chuck berrys hairline

:facepalm: come on chuck :lol:

Brain farts all round today from me! Lying in my sick bed while missus nips my nut

hmfc_liam06

All good then bro. Got a couple of injured players but they are IR ineligible??

Wrong league...it's the re-draft league not the dynasty.

You're not having a great day are you? :lol:

Sexton Hardcastle

Camp injuries starting to pick up. Sterling Shepard the latest.

Sure I've got him in one of these leagues.

hmfc_liam06

Brain farts all round today from me! Lying in my sick bed while missus nips my nut

Tried sending you a PM mate. 

I've been looking at Fleaflicker and it appears you've got 2 profiles...which is maybe why you've not responded to messages from the re-draft league.

chuck berrys hairline

Tried sending you a PM mate.

I've been looking at Fleaflicker and it appears you've got 2 profiles...which is maybe why you've not responded to messages from the re-draft league.

Replied bud. Joined league as well noticed there's three divisions this time. Is the kickback league just a rolling year league and the dynasty one for life?

hmfc_liam06

Replied bud. Joined league as well noticed there's three divisions this time. Is the kickback league just a rolling year league and the dynasty one for life?

Yeah that's right.

3 divisions this year, extended the league by 2 teams.

Sexton Hardcastle

Tannehill the latest possible injury.

Pretty mental no one has signed Kaep yet. Seen ravens were on about signing some boy who had never taken an NFL snap ahead of him. Guess the reputational damage isn't worth it?

luckyBatistuta

You got to get a bit better luck this year bud. You scored a lot of points some weeks, but came up against the one and only score of that week that could beat you if I remember right.

luckyBatistuta

Pretty mental no one has signed Kaep yet. Seen ravens were on about signing some boy who had never taken an NFL snap ahead of him. Guess the reputational damage isn't worth it?

I wouldn't sign him either. You want your franchise 100% focused on the job in hand and I don't think you'd be able to if you signed him. This would still follow him, as the media just wouldn't let it go imo.

hmfc_liam06

You got to get a bit better luck this year bud. You scored a lot of points some weeks, but came up against the one and only score of that week that could beat you if I remember right.

Think you might be right.

I'm thinking of opening the draft tomorrow morning rather than at night as we're all signed up. Need something to get me through work on a Friday!

I wouldn't sign him either. You want your franchise 100% focused on the job in hand and I don't think you'd be able to if you signed him. This would still follow him, as the media just wouldn't let it go imo.

Yet the Ravens had Ray Lewis for years...

In any case, if you go back enough pages, you'll see I called it right about Kaep years ago. Over-rated shite!

chuck berrys hairline

Yeah just like the hearts if you need points play me lol

chuck berrys hairline

As a Miami fan, I'd like them to sign Kaep if Tannehill's injury is severe but the whole Cuba thing adds even more controversy to him in Miami.

luckyBatistuta

Yet the Ravens had Ray Lewis for years...

In any case, if you go back enough pages, you'll see I called it right about Kaep years ago. Over-rated shite!

At least Ray Lewis was a great player, but you were bang on that Kaep was shite.

:lol:

I'm thinking of opening the draft tomorrow morning rather than at night as we're all signed up. Need something to get me through work on a Friday!

Forgot how it worked last year. How do we know when we're on the clock again, and is there a period where it closes for the evening and reopens in the morning?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

chuck berrys hairline

Since im first pick I'm more than happy to start tonight. I've got a long wait till my next pick

luckyBatistuta

Since im first pick I'm more than happy to start tonight. I've got a long wait till my next pick

Your first...bomb him Liam :thumb:

I was thinking that myself with third pick, it's a long old wait.

hmfc_liam06

Forgot how it worked last year. How do we know when we're on the clock again, and is there a period where it closes for the evening and reopens in the morning?

You'll receive an email. It's 4 hour picks and the clock will only run between 8 and midnight.

I'll just open it now :thumbsup:

chuck berrys hairline

Drafts kicked off guys best of luck. Nice timing with the hall of fame game tonight been too long without football!

hmfc_liam06

Need a new QB before that happens.

Just checking with you that your mate knows we've kick started the draft yeah? He should have got the emails but just double checking :thumbsup:

luckyBatistuta

Just checking with you that your mate knows we've kick started the draft yeah? He should have got the emails but just double checking :thumbsup:

He didn't bud, neither did I. Was working flat out yesterday and never noticed until the early hours. I've just woke up and phoned him, but he's at work and isn't able to pick until about 4pm?

hmfc_liam06

He didn't bud, neither did I. Was working flat out yesterday and never noticed until the early hours. I've just woke up and phoned him, but he's at work and isn't able to pick until about 4pm?

That's cool man, I'm happy hanging off for any picks as long as I'm aware - it's the hanging about not knowing that's the pain!

luckyBatistuta

That's cool man, I'm happy hanging off for any picks as long as I'm aware - it's the hanging about not knowing that's the pain!

He should be alright after this one, it's just that he didn't know it had started. Cheers bud, will let him know :thumb:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

hmfc_liam06

That's my mate made his pick guys.

Don't you just hate it when there's a big delay and they draft the guy they would have been getting via commish pick anyway :lol:

Just joined a couple of different types leagues and commish asked me to ask around to fill a few other spots. 

First one is a $25 Start Em Once League. Essentially every single player is available to you as you submit your line up each week, but you can only start each player once in the entire season. Play offs in the league start in week 13, and if you started a player weeks 1-12, you can't start them in the playoffs...so you might have to think ahead to what teams will be in the play offs and what players to save.  96 teams...32 make the play offs....Top 9 make $...winner gets $720  http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=61433&O=26

2nd one is a 16 player, $50 Pick em League. Two competitions in....main one is confidence pick league, if there are 16 games that week, you pick the winners and sign a value of between 1-16, 16 being the most confident and 1 being least. IYou get the points assigned for each correct pick......second one is a survivor pool.  http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/65846

Anyone interested send an email to the commish, Danny, at [email protected]. His website is http://treadlightlybb.weebly.com.....all $ is done through leaguesafe. 

First one is a $25 Start Em Once League. Essentially every single player is available to you as you submit your line up each week, but you can only start each player once in the entire season. Play offs in the league start in week 13, and if you started a player weeks 1-12, you can't start them in the playoffs...so you might have to think ahead to what teams will be in the play offs and what players to save.  96 teams...32 make the play offs....Top 9 make $...winner gets $720  http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=61433&O=26

That line is obviously bollocks now I think about it :lol: 

hmfc_liam06

Give him until 4pm again?

Yeah I'm fine with that, really don't want to be commish drafting anyone.

We've been going along nicely anyway.