• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Even more so now. Monster points.

Should have taken mine, just saying ;)

9 hours ago, Placid Casual said:

Me too. Jerry Jones and all that ‘America’s Team’ pish.

This is when I wish we had a 'like' button...

Sexton Hardcastle

Talib is a bellend. But what is Crabtree doing punching a guy with a helmet when he lost his. Crazy game so far and somehow Oakland winning.

I can't decide if this is the kind of Panthers team that's going to make it to the NFC Championship game and lose a hard fought heartbreaker against the Eagles (see: 1996) or the kind of Panthers team that fakes its way to an impressive record before imploding spectacularly in the playoffs (see: 2008).

I suppose with Olsen back (YAS!) we've got an outside shot at the Super Bowl but today didn't leave me with lots of confidence.

I thought sex pest Ben was meant to be finished? Him and the rest of the Steelers offence looked pretty ****ing good tonight. 

What a finish we’re looking at in the GJT Dynasty. 

All the top 5 teams look to have won their ties. And I’m heading for a division title playoff match with Luckness next week.

Someone with a very good record is going to miss out on the playoffs.

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

What a finish we’re looking at in the GJT Dynasty. 

All the top 5 teams look to have won their ties. And I’m heading for a division title playoff match with Luckness next week.

Someone with a very good record is going to miss out on the playoffs.

I was 8-0 in the Dynasty and the wheels are well and truly coming off. It's possible that I don't even make the playoffs now I only had to win one game out of my final three and I'm now not seeing where it's coming from. It's going to be a real nail biter in both leagues next week. With Sack City in and only one week to go, there are 7 teams still in it for the remaining 5 places in the KickbackBowl ...amazing stuff.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I was 8-0 in the Dynasty and the wheels are well and truly coming off. It's possible that I don't even make the playoffs now I only had to win one game out of my final three and I'm now not seeing where it's coming from. It's going to be a real nail biter in both leagues next week. With Sack City in and only one week to go, there are 7 teams still in it for the remaining 5 places in the KickbackBowl ...amazing stuff.

Yeah it's going right to the wire. Although your division will more than likely have 3 of the 4 playoff spots. I think you'd be very unlucky to finish 4th in that division, you have a 5-2 division record as it stands.

My challenge is over in the KickbackBowl, Dak going off the rails has scuppered me in the last 2/3 weeks.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Yeah it's going right to the wire. Although your division will more than likely have 3 of the 4 playoff spots. I think you'd be very unlucky to finish 4th in that division, you have a 5-2 division record as it stands.

My challenge is over in the KickbackBowl, Dak going off the rails has scuppered me in the last 2/3 weeks.

Your game next week with Luckness in the Dynasty is massive, you win that and your in the playoffs I think.

15 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Your game next week with Luckness in the Dynasty is massive, you win that and your in the playoffs I think.

If I win I'll win the division (qualifying for the playoffs) as I'll have the head to head advantage.

If Luckness wins, it'll put us level on H2H and also level on division record meaning it'll then come down to the last game of the season. It'll then come down to points for.

Your division will be even murkier!

To be honest, regardless of the outcome, it's been a tremendous first year for the dynasty.

Edited by hmfc_liam06

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

If I win I'll win the division (qualifying for the playoffs) as I'll have the head to head advantage.

If Luckness wins, it'll put us level on H2H and also level on division record meaning it'll then come down to the last game of the season. It'll then come down to points for.

Your division will be even murkier!

To be honest, regardless of the outcome, it's been a tremendous first year for the dynasty.

Yeah, it's been great. Wel done for setting it up:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yeah, it's been great. Wel done for setting it up:thumbsup:

No worries at all.

Should also hot up in the off-season once cut deadlines and the draft all kick in. Hopefully see some trades happen too,

J.T.F.Robertson
11 hours ago, Peebo said:

I thought sex pest Ben was meant to be finished? Him and the rest of the Steelers offence looked pretty ****ing good tonight. 

Going back a bit with that one, no'? :huh:

It's the secondary gives me the heebies at times. I think that's around six occasions they've given up a TD of 50+ yards this season, three of them last night.

Must do better.

24 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Going back a bit with that one, no'? :huh:

It's the secondary gives me the heebies at times. I think that's around six occasions they've given up a TD of 50+ yards this season, three of them last night.

Must do better.

I thought it was all about rolling back the years with these allegations! #himtoo 

3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

No worries at all.

Should also hot up in the off-season once cut deadlines and the draft all kick in. Hopefully see some trades happen too,

Trades?!?  Can we start again ?... I've got a team that picks itself, then a whole lot of nothing... when I see some of the players you guys leave out I usually mutter a few expletives to myself.

J.T.F.Robertson
5 minutes ago, Peebo said:

I thought it was all about rolling back the years with these allegations! #himtoo 

I'll have a word with him about a contrite apology, that should straighten it all out. ;)

luckyBatistuta

Just got an email saying to vote for Tom Brady as 'Overseas Sports Personality of the Year...that ain't happening.

1 hour ago, BigCGilmour said:

Trades?!?  Can we start again ?... I've got a team that picks itself, then a whole lot of nothing... when I see some of the players you guys leave out I usually mutter a few expletives to myself.

Haha, you better hope you have a good draft then!

4 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I thought there was another week? What about the other one?

(I think) Kickbackbowl has 6 playoff teams so 3 playoff rounds and therefore next week is the last regular season week. 

GJT Dynasty has 4 playoff teams and 2 playoff rounds so there are 2 more weeks of regular season.

Division Winners

Wheatfield: 3 possible division winners

- It Ain't Nothing But LUCK (IANBL) need to beat the Mad Scientists (would either win due to overall record or average PF)

- Return of the Mack (RotM) needs IANBL to lose and to beat Not My Forte (NMF) (would win due to overall record) 

- NMF need IANBL and RotM to lose (would win due to division record) 

Gorgie: 3 possible division winners

- SlaytheAnsah (StA) need to beat Luckness Monster (would either win due to overall record or superior HtH)

-  Leader of the Pack (LotP) needs StA to lose and to beat Game of Throw-Ins (would win due to overall record)

- Luckness Monster needs StA and LotP to lose (will win due to better division record than LotP and better HtH against StA)

Roseburn: Sack City 

Best of the Rest:

- Currently RotM, LotP and belters hold these spots with NMF, Luckness Monter and Finkle 5 one game behind. This will all go down to average PF.

- Finkle 5 has such a low average PF that even a win probably won' t be enough to get him in

- Same goes for Luckness Monster, unless their division win scenario plays out

- NMF has a superior average PF to everyone else in contention, since they are playing RotM it looks like that game is really a winner takes all. 

- belters and LotP just need a win to guarantee the playoffs.

- If belters, LotP and RotM all lose. Then the playoff teams will be: belters, LotP and NMF. 

- Should also mention that StA and LotP will probably qualify even if they lose due to their superior average PFs. 

Hopefully that's all correct. Reading that through it seems like that the game against Not My Forte and Return of the Mack is the one that really is winner takes all and has a tonne of implications for other teams. 

Edited by KineticBeat

1 hour ago, KineticBeat said:

(I think) Kickbackbowl has 6 playoff teams so 3 playoff rounds and therefore next week is the last regular season week. 

GJT Dynasty has 4 playoff teams and 2 playoff rounds so there are 2 more weeks of regular season.

Yeah that's correct.

Wildcard round next week in the KickbackBowl.