BEST LADS HOLIDAY DESTINATION

DocBrown

i was just wondering what the KB opinion is of the very best place to go during the summer for a "lads" holiday. we would all be around 18 years old so somewhere with a great nightlife and obviously tons of birds

we have thought of places like Zante, Malia and Magaluf but i was wondering about any other places and what anyone thinks of some of these places through past experience

ideas??

Ibiza, unlike any other resort - just has that special feeling.

Ayia Napa is also very good, great mixture of pubs and clubs very well laid out. Off there on Wednesday :)

heartsfc_fan

Been to Benidorm, Magaluf, Zante, Kavos.

Magaluf was by far the best resort all in all - not too big, nice beach, variation of bars and clubs. Not as expensive as Ibiza so I've been told either.

The Greek islands are more expensive packages, but once you get there they are dirt cheap.

When are you thinking about going?

it would be next summer for the end of school

Aiya Napa is great, but very expensive in the clubs for drink. €8 for a bottle of Bud!

Zante is good too, despite the clampdown on 18-30 hols when we were there 2 years back.

I've been to San Antonio in Ibiza which was brilliant. I came back whiter than when I left. You can probably guess why! Also went to Kavos in Corfu which stank. Also came back whiter than when I left. Both were in the early 90's. Got a fair bit hassle in Kavos because of my Hearts strip. Lots of English casuals were there looking for bother!

Captain America
Malia is belting!! Been twice loved it both times!!

Went to Malia few years back, full of clunge, cheeky 1/2 was great wee club.

On side note we beat Rangers 1v0 nil (Bednar header) when i was there and we had got in pub early for seats in front of big screen, i was there with 3 mates, a Rangers fan, a Celtic fan and one who wasn't really into football. I had been drinking all morning and was well up for game, and hadnt noticed the bar filling up when Roman scored i went mental and starting singing "We are unbeatable, we shall not be moved" sll the 05/06 classics and as i turned round i notice the bar is full of Rangers fans with not 1 fellow jambo insight, was well s***ing myself for rest of game, then at end of game a weegie starting walking towards me and i thought well least i'll die when u top of League, luckily for me he congratulated us on win and bought us all a pint even my celtic minded friend.

I thought it might be.

rumbled?

he is actually my hobo pal but i wouldnt trust anything that came out of that forum:10900:

he is actually my hobo pal but i wouldnt trust anything that came out of that forum:10900:

Fair do's then.

Aiya Napa is great, but very expensive in the clubs for drink. ?8 for a bottle of Bud!

Zante is good too, despite the clampdown on 18-30 hols when we were there 2 years back.

When were you in Ayia Napa Cigaro?

I went while the Cypriot pound was still on the go.

The Euro really bumped the prices up? I went to a bar called Coyotes, paid your ?10 to get in and it was a free bar all night, know if thats still there?

Just back from Ayia Napa and would highly recommend it. The clubs are expensive and so are some bars but aslong as you have a few bevvies before you go out and get yourself a few free shots off some of the annoying PR's, you'll have a great time. They do get on your tits after a while, though.

Mind you I did come back ill and was soon diagnosed with Swine Flu so i suppose you could consider that a con.:th_o:

Miller Jambo 60
Been to Benidorm, Magaluf, Zante, Kavos.

Magaluf was by far the best resort all in all - not too big, nice beach, variation of bars and clubs. Not as expensive as Ibiza so I've been told either.

The Greek islands are more expensive packages, but once you get there they are dirt cheap.

Mag was ok met G makay and berry.

When were you in Ayia Napa Cigaro?

I went while the Cypriot pound was still on the go.

The Euro really bumped the prices up? I went to a bar called Coyotes, paid your ?10 to get in and it was a free bar all night, know if thats still there?

Last summer.

Booze from the supermarkets was cheap as muck, clubs were extortionate.

Slick21 on here was a huge help when it came to Napa.

Jambo Forever
Just back from Ayia Napa and would highly recommend it. The clubs are expensive and so are some bars but aslong as you have a few bevvies before you go out and get yourself a few free shots off some of the annoying PR's, you'll have a great time. They do get on your tits after a while, though.

Mind you I did come back ill and was soon diagnosed with Swine Flu so i suppose you could consider that a con.:th_o:

That's not swine flu, clap clap clap

iv heard like turkey is ok becoz they dont use the euro and its dirt cheap

has anyone been there and found it a great lads holiday?

I hear Afganistan is fairly cheap.

also heard the birds are mankey

also heard the birds are mankey

:10900:

Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is supposed to be good and cheap these days, couldnae beat Magalluf 15-20 years ago too old to know now though. Benidorm for us old scrotes.

Dean Winchester
:10900:

Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is supposed to be good and cheap these days, couldnae beat Magalluf 15-20 years ago too old to know now though. Benidorm for us old scrotes.

Was in Magaluf at the start of June and it was ridiculously busy with guys. Most of the girls you seen where the ones that would do almost anything too get you into the bars/clubs. Preferred Malia last year :)

Prince Buaben

been to benidorm for lad's holiday's. Magaluf was good but it's full of dude's. For every burd there's 8 guy's.

Depends if your into dance music or not. If you all are save a bit extra spending cash and go to Ibiza, it's f'in brilliant and as long as you avoid san antonio and all the British bars it's a really good holiday. Get bevvied in your hotel then just taxi to the big clubs that are spread around, Cocoon, Amnesia, Space etc well worth at least one trip in your lifetime.

if you don't like dance music, go anywhere with sun.:10900:

been to benidorm for lad's holiday's. Magaluf was good but it's full of dude's. For every burd there's 8 guy's.

hobos would love it in magaluf then:2thumbsup:

ibiza is excellent, unlike anywhere else. also if your booking for next year youll get booked into the ibiza rocks hotel dead cheap if your early enough. you get into whatever gigs are on for free and an amazing atmosphere while your there. also the birds are tremendous!:10900:

Been to Benidorm a few times and the birds tend to be easier than Scottish cup games against Hibs. Magaluf has too many guys. Ibiza is probably the best place for an round holiday experience as some have already suggested. Good bars, great clubs & fantastic women! The beach parties are superb too.

The Comedian

I agree with Ibiza. I went in 2004 with mates when the Euro's were on. Had a brilliant time.

As for Turkey avoid, thats where fat bints go to get their hole off the locals.

Another thing ive heard is that going to ibiza is kind of like going to a world cup final as your first ever football match in the way that nothing ever tops it.

thats why i am not sure whether it would be the best place to go for us first timers?

Going back nearly 20 years but Kavos was a dream for guys your age. Had my first lads holiday there and I remember it fondly. :10900:

Another thing ive heard is that going to ibiza is kind of like going to a world cup final as your first ever football match in the way that nothing ever tops it.

thats why i am not sure whether it would be the best place to go for us first timers?

youd love it, just jump in at the deep end. also i bet if you go once youll be back again. i spent a month there this year after going last year, was increible

Doctor FinnBarr
:2thumbsup:

Where on earth is Minehead:2thumbsup:

Next to Butlins Doug.

Somerset actually, I think, cider country anyway.

:hat2:

Archived