zebra finance

dodedajambo

dodedajambo

anyone know if zebra finance are lenient with their credit checking for season ticket applications? i am credit crunched at the mo but keen to sign up for a season ticket. cheers in advance:smiley2:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
anyone know if zebra finance are lenient with their credit checking for season ticket applications? i am credit crunched at the mo but keen to sign up for a season ticket. cheers in advance:smiley2:

Try and apply would be your best course of action.

Try and apply would be your best course of action.

daft advice.

he's best to phone them up and ask them if they are lenient with their credit checking. i'm sure they are.

Or,depending how "crunched" you are,Hearts themselves are offering you the chance to pay in 3 installments between now and August.

I suspect they'll be fairly lenient, probably at the behest of the club themselves who will want to get as many season tickets bought as possible.

I reckon if you've got a few missed payments in the past or something which bring your credit rating down a bit it won't be a problem but if you're defaulting on payments left, right and centre you might struggle. All IMO.

I've already applied and was told by a girl at the ticket office 4 weeks later that I had been declined. Zebra obviously couldn't be arsed phoning me. I've never been late on any payments and am debt free so I must have a really low credit rating or something.

I might try the 3 installment option now but does anyone know when you get your ticket?

I've also reserved a seat in Section N I wonder how long they will keep it for me?

:34:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
daft advice.

he's best to phone them up and ask them if they are lenient with their credit checking. i'm sure they are.

Nonsense as usual.

They are hardly going to say they have a tough credit scoring system now are they.

Zebra is quite quick mate!. I done the app online and was accepted same day. Charged ?40 interest for paying up 3 season tickets over the year. saves me having to pay a lump in one go and spreading the payments out make it a bit easier.

Online application is the way to go.

cheers

Nonsense as usual.

They are hardly going to say they have a tough credit scoring system now are they.

they would if you phoned them.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
they would if you phoned them.

Thats an even more ridiculous statement to make than your last one.

YOUNGSTERS BEWARE THE HAZARDS OF AFTERNOON BEVVYING.

Thats an even more ridiculous statement to make than your last one.

YOUNGSTERS BEWARE THE HAZARDS OF AFTERNOON BEVVYING.

if only. some of us have to graft.

I was made redundant in March and applied for credit but was told they wouldn't give me it, so I got my wife to apply for me and bingo no problems which made me laugh as the money was coming out the same account. Thought about paying outright but decided to keep the money in the bank.

PS I have a credit rating that would get me into heaven

I've already applied and was told by a girl at the ticket office 4 weeks later that I had been declined. Zebra obviously couldn't be arsed phoning me. I've never been late on any payments and am debt free so I must have a really low credit rating or something.

I might try the 3 installment option now but does anyone know when you get your ticket?

I've also reserved a seat in Section N I wonder how long they will keep it for me?

Sometimes being totallly debt free is not good as they will have no payment pattern to observe. I think you will be OK with them though.

JennytheJambo

I orginally sent in an application for myself and my daughter before the deadline for the ?19.00 for u12's. I was declined by Zebra also so applied for the 3 month installment plan. I had to make the 1st payment there and then 2nd and 3rd payment on the 1st of July/August. I obviously will be able to collect my smart card once the final payment has been made. They had reserved my seats that I asked for as they had my application on file god knows when they were going to get in touch with me re the finance decision. I would give them a phone.

davidb772000
Zebra is quite quick mate!. I done the app online and was accepted same day. Charged ?40 interest for paying up 3 season tickets over the year. saves me having to pay a lump in one go and spreading the payments out make it a bit easier.

Online application is the way to go.

cheers

link ?

heartsglorioushearts

The least painful way to pay for season tickets is to take out a new credit card with interest free on purchases, use that to pay for the tickets and then pay the amount off within the interest free period. Done it that way for several seasons now.

Archived