Rudi Skacel back to HMFC??

kevokay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

along with Grzegorz Rasiak, John Viafara says radio 5 lives championship expert reporter.

still wont see him here though

Getting him back would be a tremendous bit of business and would end up being probably the most shocking thing to happen under Romanov (given the history).

However I can't see it happening at all and the sad thing is if he is moving, I wouldn't bet against it being to the Old Firm :(

Rasiak would do

He would be an excllent addition to the team

Skacel who will be the cry when screpis starts banging them in

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7218964.stm

Says there that he maybe leaving St Marys??

Had to laugh at: "My girlfriend's husband's boyfriend drives a minicab and just dropped... off at... " I reckon the same anonymous contributor must post on here regularly too!

As for Rudi, I'd be more than happy to see him back here, but don't see it as "the Russians" are still very much in charge...

I doubt anyone that does manage to get away from the madness of Vlad would ever come back to it.

Why do people think anything otherwise?

Wouldn't want the non-trying ****bag back anyway.

I hope his career crashes and burns.

I know

I hated the way the **** non-tryed when scoring in the cup final.

Scrote that he is

I know

I hated the way the **** non-tryed when scoring in the cup final.

Scrote that he is

I'm still bitter about him not-trying from November 2006 to May/June 2007.

And practically admitting it, yet still accepting his wages and having the cheek to lap up the adoration from the fans whilst doing so.

I'm still bitter about him not-trying from November 2006 to present.

And practically admitting it, yet still being played and having the cheek to flaunt his ego.

Agreed.

Dont think anyone can doubt his ability, but his comments were ill advised.

loveofthegame
I'm still bitter about him not-trying from November 2006 to May/June 2007.

And practically admitting it, yet still accepting his wages and having the cheek to lap up the adoration from the fans whilst doing so.

He was still awesome, even when he didnt try his 1 or 2 moments of magic a game often resulted in something positive for us.

However this thread is a case of the OP putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5

Skacel's best game for Hearts was in January 2006, so I don't see how your point works?

And Rasiak is signing for Bolton apparently.

He was still awesome, even when he didnt try his 1 or 2 moments of magic a game often resulted in something positive for us.

However this thread is a case of the OP putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5

Disagree; I thought he was a passenger.

And the one thing I cannot forgive a professional footballer doing is not trying.

Skacel's best game for Hearts was in January 2006, so I don't see how your point works?

And Rasiak is signing for Bolton apparently.

So because of one good performance in 7 months, my point is invalid?

loveofthegame
Disagree; I thought he was a passenger.

And the one thing I cannot forgive a professional footballer doing is not trying.

Passenger is rubbish mate. Miko is a passenger, Ivaskevicius is a passenger- Rudi was anything but. Quieter than he was capable of at times but still the best player in our 2nd place/SC winning side. As Chris_ said one of, if not his best game, was Jan 2006.

He was on a hiding to nothing after his start.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Another Skacel thread leads to another number of ridiculous comments.

Without him we would never have had the success we had that season and that is FACT.

He is better than any player we had on show last night yet people are saying we shouldn't go for him?!

Without him we would never have had the success we had that season and that is FACT.

He is better than any player we had on show last night yet people are saying we shouldn't go for him?!

I would take him in a second. Form of first 6 months or last. He was a class act for us.

I just did not like his comments about holding back as he did not want to get injured.

Nah he was excellent in the semi, the Jan derby, the Dunfermline away game, the final etc etc

This tailing off thing is a myth.

Lets face it he wasnt going to score a goal every game of the season. It was impossible for him to keep his scoring record going, he was still key to us qualifying for second and winning the cup.

How many goals have we scored from the wings since he left?

How many games have we won with our wingers being the key to those wins since he left?

loveofthegame

Nail on head, 5x the player we currently have

In my opinion, after November, these were performances of a very high standard.

Livingston, Dec 3rd (2 goals).

Falkirk, Dec 26th (1 goal),

Dunfermline, Jan 14th (1 goal, chip from byline off bar),

Hibs, Jan 28th (1 goal, 3 assists, best game),

Falkirk March 25th (1 assist),

Hibs, April 2nd,

Celtic, April 30th (hit post),

Gretna, May 13th (1 goal)

Not as prolific as when Burley was here, but still worth pointing out.

Passenger is rubbish mate. Miko is a passenger, Ivaskevicius is a passenger- Rudi was anything but. Quieter than he was capable of at times but still the best player in our 2nd place/SC winning side. As Chris_ said one of, if not his best game, was Jan 2006.

He was on a hiding to nothing after his start.

Nobody expected him to carry on the form he had in the first few months.

However, his performances dipped unforgivably when we were really struggling and they did so because he knew he was leaving and he didn't want to try a leg for the club who gave him his chance in case he got injured.

He did not try 100% for Hearts for 6 months so he could move onto apparently better things.

**** him. Just as bad as Webster.

chester copperpot

He hasn't played since December 2005.

Can stay at Southampton for all I care.

He would never ever come back to us whilst the Loon is still here.

Guest GhostHunter
He hasn't played since December 2005.

Can stay at Southampton for all I care.

He would never ever come back to us whilst the Loon is still here.

You moved to the Weej though ?

:527:

:ninja:

Skacel left back, screpis or chesney left mid........fekin hell..that would do me.

surely must be ten times better than jose and miko.

a left side of skacel and chesney (screpis if any good) would surely mean a stronger hearts fc....no???

Is this lad Skacel any good? Left back is he? I hope he can score goals.

Interesting comment. Guess what position he has been playing for the Saints

"On 29 July 2006 Sk?cel joined Southampton for ?1.6 million and linked up again with former Hearts manager George Burley who is now in charge. Despite not being able to recreate the form he managed at Hearts under George Burley, he has still impressed, either on the left wing or behind the strikers. Recently, he has been playing out of position at left back, at first to the disagreement of fans. Though he is now an ideal player at left back at the club, since the departure of Gareth Bale to Tottenham Hotspur. He has proven himself an exciting player down the left wing, and scored a stunning goal from 25 yards in the 3-2 victory of West Brom on Saturday 6 October 2007."

silent assassin

i can tell you all he will defo not be coming to us SOURCE his mother in law to be lives on our building site and talk to her quite a lot about rudi and how he's getting on:cool::cool:

Rudi can GTF!

Dont want a cheerleader at the club who doesn't try anywhere near100%.

I would be disgusted to see him in a Hearts shirt again after the way he shat on this club.

However, his performances dipped unforgivably when we were really struggling and they did so because he knew he was leaving and he didn't want to try a leg for the club who gave him his chance in case he got injured.

He did not try 100% for Hearts for 6 months so he could move onto apparently better things.

You've just completely fabricated all of that. Nice reasoning.

You forget he got something like 10+ assists as well as his goals. I think you'll struggle to find a current Hearts player with half that amount. His form dipped, whos doesn't?

I would still would take him above Miko, Ksanevicius, Ivaskevicius and who ever is next.

The Websters, Ritchies and Johnstones of this world are the real Judas' who had no heart for the club what so ever, Skacel imo can't even be tarred with the same brush.

The Websters, Ritchies and Johnstones of this world are the real Judas'

Pressley is the King Judas. :vangry:

Archived