Friday night football

ceefax

August Landmesser

Hopefully we're in the Betfred Final too, as I've a wedding in Glasgow on the Saturday night, and don't fancy heading back through for a noon kick-off, hungover, on a train full of Huns :boak:

The Rangers game will be OFF if either of us win the semi final. Should that happen and they also qualify from their Europa group (which they currently top) then there is a very good chance that the game won't get played until March. 

Two of Hearts’ Ladbrokes Premiership fixtures in December have been selected for live TV coverage.

The Jambos host Rangers at Tynecastle on Sunday, December 2nd in a 12pm kick off and the match will be screened live on BT Sport.

Craig Levein’s side return to BT Sport’s screens for the away match at Livingston. Originally scheduled for Saturday, December 15th, the game has been brought forward to Friday, December 14th and will kick off at 7.45pm.

1 hour ago, magicTs said:

The Rangers game will be OFF if either of us win the semi final. Should that happen and they also qualify from their Europa group (which they currently top) then there is a very good chance that the game won't get played until March. 

It'll be on if we both win our respective semi finals !!!!

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

It'll be on if we both win our respective semi finals !!!!

Touche my man! I would settle for that outcome ?

1 minute ago, magicTs said:

Touche my man! I would settle for that outcome ?

I'll look forward to another moan and groan session from Rangers fans re ticket allocations if that was to happen !!

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, magicTs said:

Here’s hoping and maybe Uche, etc will all be fit by then to rip them a new one.